Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 46841 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2022, 01:36:43 PM »
literally lolled out loud.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2022, 02:22:42 AM »
literally lolled out loud.

At Dax or Pelosi?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 20, 2022, 07:00:05 AM »
I’d have to assume it’s at the guy who posted a tweet suggesting that “Glory to Ukraine” is somehow a fascist code word.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2022, 11:46:13 PM »
The best part of Rep OxyGin of late is the presser where she was dispensing war strategy insights.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 22, 2022, 08:12:05 AM »
I’d have to assume it’s at the guy who posted a tweet suggesting that “Glory to Ukraine” is somehow a fascist code word.

Yeah, you'd have to be an elite level moron to think that a basic exclamation was somehow invented in the 1940s. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #506 on: March 22, 2022, 09:24:35 AM »
The 1920’s dummy. 

#slowdug

The usual DeflectoBots - DeflectoBoting

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2022, 09:25:30 AM »
 :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 22, 2022, 10:02:24 AM »
The 1920’s dummy. 

#slowdug

The usual DeflectoBots - DeflectoBoting

saying "slava" anything has been around in that region for as long as there have been people professor history knower and definitely not stupid.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #509 on: March 22, 2022, 10:20:08 AM »
LOL

Amazing

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: March 22, 2022, 10:32:09 AM »
dax really thought he had something with that Slava Ukraini tweet omglol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 22, 2022, 10:35:30 AM »
So far I've seen nothing but the usual #neoconGe deflectoboting aka the unilateral declarations backed up with nothing.

#slowdug's concentration of a single word within the context of a phrase is just  :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 22, 2022, 10:38:20 AM »
dax really thought he had something with that Slava Ukraini tweet omglol

more than a few complete clowns did.  I assume they have no exposure to that region so can't blame them for it.  They don't know any better, bless their hearts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 22, 2022, 10:42:13 AM »
The person who Tweeted that is in Poland right now.

Goodness . . . Deflectoboting deflecto factor 12/10

Anything to protect Rep OxyGin I suppose

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 22, 2022, 11:01:17 AM »
The phrase was used very loosely by college students in the Ukraine in the 1800's who quoted a poem.

It started to hit it's stride in the 1920's during the Ukrainian war of Independence, but didn't hit full stride until the OUN adopted it as it's primary slogan in the 1930's and 1940's.    The OUN was an ultra nationalist organization who aligned with the Nazi's and would have been even more aligned had its leader note attempted to declare Ukrainian independence.   The Nazi's arrested him and then released him to form an ultra nationalist resistance movement against the Soviets while aligned with Nazi Germany.   

The KGB ended assassinating Stepan Bandera in the 1950's. 

The OUN were tried and true believers in mono-ethnicism.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 11:05:04 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 22, 2022, 11:07:38 AM »

#slowdug's concentration of a single word within the context of a phrase is just  :lol:

Are you talking about focusing on a single word of a two word phrase where the other word is “Ukraine”?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 22, 2022, 11:11:09 AM »

Are you talking about focusing on a single word of a two word phrase where the other word is “Ukraine”?

shhhh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 22, 2022, 11:13:06 AM »
cat, you are not a well informed poster, and spend way too much time paying attention to the #neoconGe deflectobots.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 22, 2022, 11:21:57 AM »
So far I've seen nothing but the usual #neoconGe deflectoboting aka the unilateral declarations backed up with nothing.

Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 22, 2022, 11:32:07 AM »
neoconGe hardliner Phil Titola hits us with another meaningless strawman.

Variations of the phrase and response started in the 1920's in independence movements with factions therein morphing until the ultra-nationalists resistance who were involved with mass murder both in Poland and the Ukraine during World War II.

OUN/UPA recruitment poster "Glory to Ukraine - Glory to the Heroes"

The soldier is standing on the Soviet and Nazi flag because they fought both, mainly against the Nazi's because they wanted Ukrainian independence, and then at the behest of the Nazi's against the Soviet army pushing back the Germans.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 11:35:32 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 22, 2022, 11:46:17 AM »
The sad thing about this, is #neoconGe thinks the phrase is just some catchy marketing slogan adopted through the years by soccer teams etc. etc. and now used to rally the troops as they say.   

They of course didn't have the first clue about the origins of the slogan and the controversial and worrisome history of the origins and usage of the phrase.

A phrase derived from movement who prosecuted campaigns of mass murder and who were and are extreme believers in a singular ethnicity in Ukraine.

Sad

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 23, 2022, 11:03:40 AM »
I'm sure Dax will be equally interested about the origins of the “America First” slogan in the US that was made popular, though not originated by, American white nationalist group the KKK in the 1920s, used again in the WWII era by pro-Nazis/anti-Semites like Lindbergh, and revitalized by politician Donald Trump in 2016.

The sad thing about this, is Dax thinks the phrase is just some catchy campaign slogan adopted through the years and now used to turn out the vote as they say.   

Dax of course didn't have the first clue about the origins of the slogan and the controversial and worrisome history of the origins and usage of the phrase.

A phrase derived from movement who prosecuted campaigns of mass murder and who were and are extreme believers in a singular ethnicity in the United States.

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=41201.2400

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 23, 2022, 12:23:19 PM »
You would be wrong and for example, those that were against the United States entry into WWII said many of the same things, or similar.

Relative to the discussion the usual deflectobot'ing in this thread, that changes nothing as the final variation and now widely used Slava Ukraini  was derived from Ukrainian Ultra Nationalist real life mass murderers.    Not people who just held rallies, or talked about things, actual mass murderers.

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 23, 2022, 12:29:35 PM »
people who just held rallies, or talked about things

Can we pin this to Dax' profile so everyone can see how Dax characterized the KKK and immediately know to ignore everything else he says?

KKK literally lynched thousands of people and here you are whitewashing them saying they aren't 'actual mass murderers'. yikes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 23, 2022, 12:36:57 PM »
people who just held rallies, or talked about things

Can we pin this to Dax' profile so everyone can see how Dax characterized the KKK and immediately know to ignore everything else he says?

KKK literally lynched thousands of people and here you are whitewashing them saying they aren't 'actual mass murderers'. yikes

We can add that the majority if not all of the KKK were (are) Democrats, and Democrats fought things like desegregation and the like tooth and nail.   We can include one very popular president of recency whose mentor was a renowned segregationist, while we also mention the racist that occupies the White House right now.   

Again, all of that changes nothing about the fact that virtue signaling idiots are using the slogan of Ukrainian Ultra-Nationalists.