Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 47843 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #875 on: November 01, 2022, 09:18:56 PM »

I didn’t see the ocean until I was 18. STFU!

:D

in terms of bbs'n this is about as good as it gets

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 01, 2022, 09:24:41 PM »

I didn’t see the ocean until I was 18. STFU!

:D

in terms of bbs'n this is about as good as it gets

csourky nominee

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 01, 2022, 10:36:27 PM »
Hey @MakeItRain, I'll be at the game Saturday if you wanna stop by for a beer, you rough ridin' psycho goober. 

I'm at every game sir. You have so much money, I'm shocked you can only make it when you can bum some tickets.
This is seriously pitiful, bud. You're better than this, not really, but I kinda thought you were. I have a wife and a kid now who I love a lot and I hang out with friends and family on the weekends now and plan trips together. My life isn't revolved around every rough ridin' K-State game anymore. I have a rough ridin' life, bud. I save that money for trips to Napa and Savanna, and Jamaica and watch the games from there. God speed, you lil bitch.
Saying this sincerely: people who are satisfied with their lot in life do not write posts like this. If you’re not in counseling I’d at least look into it.

We've told him many times to get into therapy. Don't know why he doesn't.

:lol: :lol: oh man..  It is so nice to see the compassion from this group for Wacks mental health :lol:!  I thought that maybe some of this would have been shown to our pal who cracked Paul P.?  Nope, just accusations about him being a maga freak.  Incredible stuff.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 04, 2022, 12:05:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1588533925848104960?s=46&t=g_sWLe-5cVbZA_kxQ9u1oQ

There is a reason the media has been so quiet about this.  They would have jumped on this a hundred fold to blame maga ahead of elections if there was actually something there.  I'm guessing this gets much much better (when elections are done of course).
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 04, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »
You guys are nutty.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 04, 2022, 12:08:20 PM »
You guys are nutty.

So nothing seems odd to you?

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 04, 2022, 12:10:22 PM »
Don't you dare question it, purplewood!  :shakesfist:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 04, 2022, 12:13:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1588533925848104960?s=46&t=g_sWLe-5cVbZA_kxQ9u1oQ

There is a reason the media has been so quiet about this.  They would have jumped on this a hundred fold to blame maga ahead of elections if there was actually something there.  I'm guessing this gets much much better (when elections are done of course).
Agree it’s awfully curious how the media hasn’t been reporting on this story that was just linked from one of the most watched news shows in mainstream media.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 04, 2022, 12:14:43 PM »
You guys are nutty.

Do you realize that the gay lovers quarrel story was complete nonsense? It has been debunked. There are several more plausible explanations than the derpy theory that suddenly all far-right derps now believe.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: November 04, 2022, 12:19:16 PM »
You guys are nutty.

Do you realize that the gay lovers quarrel story was complete nonsense? It has been debunked. There are several more plausible explanations than the derpy theory that suddenly all far-right derps now believe.

I never bought into the gay lover story fyi.  Did you buy into the crazed maga rhetoric that the left was pushing?  I just said that there still seems to be something off.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 04, 2022, 12:20:19 PM »
Spracs can't think for himself. He just goes with the crowd now.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 04, 2022, 12:38:56 PM »
guy was clearly mentally ill and bought into fanatical propaganda

i am not sure if it matters how he would register to vote

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 04, 2022, 12:42:37 PM »
guy was clearly mentally ill and bought into fanatical propaganda

i am not sure if it matters how he would register to vote

It doesn't but each side is ignoring that issue and hoping to get the drop on the other.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 04, 2022, 12:53:13 PM »
I think the thing that purple wood doesn't want to confront is that fanatical propaganda is very popular in mainstream republicanism and the cornerstone of maga
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 04, 2022, 01:01:06 PM »
I think the thing that purple wood doesn't want to confront is that fanatical propaganda is very popular in mainstream republicanism and the cornerstone of maga

Yeah, that's it..  :jerk: :rolleyes: :jerk:.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 04, 2022, 01:22:06 PM »
Look, if you break into Nancy Pelosi's home with the idea that you are going to tie her up and if she doesn't tell you "the truth" you are going to break her kneecaps with a hammer, that makes you a far right maga. Whatever you have going on elsewhere in life is irrelevant.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 04, 2022, 03:19:54 PM »
You guys are nutty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11390497/Paul-Pelosi-answered-door-cops-did-NOT-say-distress-new-police-account-claims.html

Nothing odd at all. :driving:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 04, 2022, 03:23:02 PM »
So you’re still sticking with the gay thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 04, 2022, 03:24:31 PM »
You guys are nutty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11390497/Paul-Pelosi-answered-door-cops-did-NOT-say-distress-new-police-account-claims.html

Nothing odd at all. :driving:

This does not warrant a response from me.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 04, 2022, 03:27:55 PM »
What's your theory purple dax?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 04, 2022, 03:39:17 PM »
Protect the border!

I think the current COVID vaccination requirement takes care of guys like this. Unfortunately, he came years before that was in place.

He could have walked his happy ass in the country, COVID or not, whenever he wanted to. I can take you across the Canadian border right now and not see a single cop, crossing, or border agent.

there are still a few places like that on the mexican border as well, but both borders are massively overly fenced and massively overly policed.

more importantly, and for the benefit of wacky, how militantly we patrol the borders is of no consequence in this case.  he entered through a legal port of entry.  which is also how we should allow mexican citizens to enter the country.

Came across this piece yesterday and most down along the border would not think that. Curious on your take, as it is way out of my wheelhouse.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2022/11/hispanic-voters-fleeing-democratic-party/671851/

“In fiscal year 2021, we apprehended nearly 260,000 people in the Del Rio sector. That was more than the previous nine fiscal years combined,” Owens said. “This fiscal year … we are already in excess of 330,000 people apprehended in this sector. Last year was record-breaking; this year, we’ve already shattered it.”...
Part of this can be attributed to the continued enforcement of Title 42, a COVID-era policy that suspended asylum requests and authorized the automatic expulsion of single adult migrants who hailed from certain countries; many of those migrants have been apprehended and expelled more than once, driving the number of crossings higher. Because of the known gaps in America’s immigration policy, Owens said, many migrants in this area follow a trail to where they know Border Patrol will be waiting. Those who are allowed to stay in the U.S.—because they are not subject to expulsion, or because they have no criminal record—are typically processed, then detained or released, with orders to appear at a future court date....
Technically, the border is not open. But you wouldn’t know it from spending a few days in Del Rio. People I spoke with down there said they’d never seen anything like the mass of humanity moving across the border since Biden became president. In fairness, apprehensions at the southern border began to rise in the spring of 2020 and continued to climb throughout Trump’s final year as president. But the numbers spiked much higher after Biden took office. It’s difficult to examine the policies of his administration—which, according to the left-leaning Migration Policy Institute, “narrowed the scope of immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior” and “adopted something of a new approach to border enforcement”—and dispute the conclusion that Democrats have made it easier for migrants to attempt and complete an unlawful crossing into the U.S., making a historically bad problem much worse.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 04, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »
What's your theory purple dax?

I don't have one sprac seed.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: November 04, 2022, 04:12:11 PM »
Came across this piece yesterday and most down along the border would not think that. Curious on your take, as it is way out of my wheelhouse.

as long as we:  1) remain an attractive destination for immigrants, 2) don't offer any legal way for residents of many countries to enter the country and 3) offer ways for people that enter the country without authorization to remain in the country we are going to see people trying to enter the country along our land borders.  as the passage points out, title 42 greatly exacerbates this problem because it allows us authorities to expel individuals apprehended in the u.s. to mexico without any legal proceeding against them.  this essentially provides prospective migrants the opportunity and incentive to try repeated crossings until they finally succeed.

imo, of the three conditions i outlined above it makes the most sense to change the second one because immigrants make us a richer, stronger and happier country while making our country unattractive to immigrants would entail making the united states a worse country for all of us current citizens and residents to live in and trying to rigorously locate and expel persons illegally residing in the u.s. would entail unappealing restrictions on all of our freedoms, would at least temporarily decimate our economy and would inflict needless cruelty on millions of people productively living in the united states and many of their citizen and legal resident family members.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 04, 2022, 05:54:16 PM »
btw, that's a really well-written article.  democrats are really painting themselves into a corner.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."