Author Topic: It's time  (Read 18635 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
It's time
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:36:44 PM »
You couldn't get a clearer sign.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: It's time
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 09:38:26 PM »
Co-signed

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:41:41 PM »
Yes.  Thank you for everything Bill but it is time to move on.  And take the Powercat with you.

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 09:48:50 PM »
Yes.  Thank you for everything Bill but it is time to move on.  And take the Powercat with you.

eff your mouth. I have too much Powercat gear in my closet to go to waste. It's obscure enough here on the east coast the way it is. Most people think it's a high school sig. Give me something to represent from the glory days.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 09:52:01 PM »
He went out like a bitch.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »

eff your mouth. I have too much Powercat gear in my closet to go to waste. It's obscure enough here on the east coast the way it is. Most people think it's a high school sig. Give me something to represent from the glory days.

It'll be vintage cool.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »

Dear God yes. People from around the country LOL their faces off at the powercat. (At both its dumb name and its super weird look.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Not even goEMAWing here, but if Bill is back next season honestly I'll be more interested in how KU's season shakes out. Our program has one trajectory right now and building toward nothing.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 10:04:24 PM »

It'll be vintage cool.

Exactly.  In about 5 years you'd have some sweet retro throwback vintage gear to rock.

Offline SteelCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 10:17:44 PM »
You must run into different people than I do.  I have traveled all over the US and always hear great things about the KSU logo! 

I would not touch it other than have some variations in color schemes in the uniforms.

As far as coach, I agree it is time but will respect the man and his decision as he has earned it. 

I felt it was time personally to retire after we beat A&M in the bowl game, but I also remember KSU football prior to Snyder and the Prince debacle.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 10:37:27 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 10:41:47 PM »
He didn't @ goEMAW :dubious:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »
come home, sean.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 11:15:31 PM »
You must run into different people than I do.  I have traveled all over the US and always hear great things about the KSU logo! 

lol, no you haven't. if anything, people confused it for the iowa hawkeyes logo. I don't hate the powercat, but I do at least recognize that it is lawl.

I felt it was time personally to retire after we beat A&M in the bowl game, but I also remember KSU football prior to Snyder and the Prince debacle.

ugh, you're one of those? Yes, we get it. We used to be bad. But we've been good for over 25 years. That's a quarter century. We can stop weighing ourselves against the Ellis Rainsberger days.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 11:20:01 PM »

I would not touch it other than have some variations in color schemes in the uniforms.

Bring Back Tan Tom Teal!  :ksu:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 11:29:16 PM »
The powercat is fine. gE.c gonna gE.c

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 12:24:01 AM »
Yeah honestly it's like 29th on my list of concerns or things we should even be talking about. Numbers 1-28 are BRENT.

Offline SteelCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »
Oh Skinny Benny, are you a LHC Bill Snyder hater? 

And yes, I have never heard a bad comment about the Wildcat logo...other than from Nebraska and KU fans.  I wear it proudly and it is recognizable from coast to coast. 

Do all people have any idea where K-State is ...no.  Do they all care about Big 12 football...no.  Hell, many don't even know where Kansas is on the map. The majority do recognize and respect what Bill has done at K-State.

Anyway, I hope you are as successful in what you do as HCBS is at what he does.

Go Cats!

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 07:52:46 AM »
tuck gonna' tuck

Offline westernautosign

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 08:12:51 AM »
This is gonna be messy.

KK on the radio the other day “I don’t even care what’s best for K State. I wants what’s best for HCBS.”

Cripes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 08:57:53 AM »
hope it gets messy :bwpopcorn:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 10:20:01 AM »
It’s so absurd that people think that OBz can stay as long as he wants. Such a losery white midwesterny thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 10:31:30 AM »
Sometimes it’s thought that prospective coaches are sensitive to how prior coaches were treated. Here, perhaps it would be beneficial to fire Snyder against his will to demonstrate we’re not a complete circus.

Fire Snyder. Cut the head off. Let Dabo know that football will be his own operation with no interference from anyone.

Offline westernautosign

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 10:33:45 AM »
It’s so absurd that people think that OBz can stay as long as he wants. Such a losery white midwesterny thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But, but it’s our values

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 10:40:23 AM »
I've been all around the world, hell I've lived in 7 different states since graduating and 4 different states since gE started and the only time I've a negative word about the powercat is in this thread. I've never even seen or heard shitty ass Iowa State fans say anything about the powercat.