Author Topic: why are most republicans so mad and angry all the time?  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
why are most republicans so mad and angry all the time?
« on: November 09, 2018, 10:44:50 AM »
I don't get it. they've had the presidency and senate and house for two years and they still have the senate and presidency and all they do is foam at the mouth and body slam reporters and call people stupid and get red in the face 24/7  :curse:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: why are most republicans so mad and angry all the time?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
Doesn't hold a candle to the permanent state of rage in Libbot Nation.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 10:47:33 AM »
They just love this country and freedom so much it makes them very angry
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 10:47:55 AM »
 :love:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:49:17 AM »

i'm serious though dax. it's weird. like I know why they were mad when Obama was president. he was black and trying to take their guns and put them in death panels. but now? I don't get it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »
Just looking forward to the next series of marches (adding to the growing list of marches since Trump got elected) from Libbot Nation, the steady parade of enraged speakers, the signs, antifa joining in etc. etc. etc.

The best  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 10:50:42 AM »

i'm serious though dax. it's weird. like I know why they were mad when Obama was president. he was black and trying to take their guns and put them in death panels. but now? I don't get it.

Again, not even on the same level.  You guys have been on Defcon 1 with no looking back since Nov 2016, I admire the  :curse: :curse: staying power.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 10:51:52 AM »
He's enraged at someone asking why he's enraged
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 10:53:14 AM »
Yes, I'm enraged.

This is terrible gE'ing BTW, simply awful, old and tired.  Please do better guys, come on.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 10:58:43 AM »

Again, not even on the same level.  You guys have been on Defcon 1 with no looking back since Nov 2016, I admire the  :curse: :curse: staying power.

like I just said though dax, i understand why republicans were angry when Obama was president In the same way that I can get why democrats are angry now. they think trump plays to white nationalists and is trying to undermine/shut down an investigation into himself.

what I don't get is why are republicans angry now? it's 24/7 yelling at reporters and calling people dumbasses and lock her ups and cnn sucks! I don't get it. why are they STILL angry?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 11:03:16 AM »

like I just said though dax, i understand why republicans were angry when Obama was president In the same way that I can get why democrats are angry now. they think trump plays to white nationalists and is trying to undermine/shut down an investigation into himself.

what I don't get is why are republicans angry now? it's 24/7 yelling at reporters and calling people dumbasses and lock her ups and cnn sucks! I don't get it. why are they STILL angry?

Again bro, it's not even remotely on the same level.   If you don't want people talking about Hillary, then you guys need to put the Clinton's away in a box, but she's still out there hinting around about running again and they turn up all over the place.   Local at social media, it's overwhelmingly enraged Libbot Nation, it's truly not even close.

You guys went out of your minds whenever anyone had the audacity to question anything your guy did.   It was amazing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 11:07:57 AM »
Sub-question: why do they do it here?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »

Again bro, it's not even remotely on the same level.   If you don't want people talking about Hillary, then you guys need to put the Clinton's away in a box, but she's still out there hinting around about running again and they turn up all over the place.   Local at social media, it's overwhelmingly enraged Libbot Nation, it's truly not even close.

You guys went out of your minds whenever anyone had the audacity to question anything your guy did.   It was amazing.

Ok. You either don’t know or don’t want to answer. I’ll ignore and move on and hope that somebody takes my question seriously and attempts to answer it instead of trying to start a fight by making inflammatory and incorrect statements about me.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:25:54 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »
I wouldn't say most but it's a very vocal minority. they just follow the lead of their leader unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060942600994050048

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 11:27:11 AM »
A lot of you should start BBS’ing from a hot tub like I do at 11:15 everyday. It’s amazing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 11:27:46 AM »
DJT is enraged pretty much when he is awake

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 11:28:03 AM »
Yeah you’re right. Most isn’t fair. Crap ton or a whole bunch would’ve been more accurate. It’s probably less than 50% that are super foam at the mouth angry.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »

Ok. You either don’t know or don’t want to answer. I’ll ignore and move on and hope that somebody takes my question seriously and attempts to answer it instead of trying to start a fight by making inflammatory and incorrect statements about me.

None of that was directed at you personally.   Still terrible gE'ing (that is directed at you personally)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 11:30:17 AM »
Most people who are passionate about politics view half the country as their enemy.  Enemies make people mad.  The moral is:  don't be a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who thinks people are your enemy based on political opinion.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 11:32:18 AM »
Most people who are passionate about politics view half the country as their enemy.  Enemies make people mad.  The moral is:  don't be a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who thinks people are your enemy based on political opinion.

agreed. 100% of the passionate ones vote though and only like half of the non-passionate ones vote. so then we are stuck with this garbage.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 11:33:15 AM »
There's a new phrase, The Politics of Rage, and it's primarily used to describe one political movement . . . and it's not the right.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 11:35:08 AM »

None of that was directed at you personally.   Still terrible gE'ing (that is directed at you personally)

Yeah none of that was directed at me. That’s why you used the word you four times. Anyway I see you responded with another personal attack that if we’re all being honest comes off as a little angry. Hope all is well with you and I probably won’t respond to you again. Just looking for an answer to my question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »

Yeah none of that was directed at me. That’s why you used the word you four times. Anyway I see you responded with another personal attack that if we’re all being honest comes off as a little angry. Hope all is well with you and I probably won’t respond to you again. Just looking for an answer to my question.

"you guys"  i.e. the perpetually outraged left

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 11:42:57 AM »
A lot of you should start BBS’ing from a hot tub like I do at 11:15 everyday. It’s amazing.

hot tubs are gross

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »
I don't think its fair to use dax's anger as a stand in for all republicans.  You have to remember this is a guy who got so enraged at a botched free hot dog promotion that the athletic department had to ban him because years later he couldn't let it go.