Author Topic: Jenny McCarthy (would do) how ever  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Jenny McCarthy (would do) how ever
« on: March 27, 2012, 09:27:19 PM »
She is an ignorant bad person.   
Thanks to wide-spread use of a safe and effective vaccine, the number of measles cases in the United States reached an all-time low of 37 in 2004. But worldwide, measles still causes 164,000 deaths each year. There is no drug to cure measles. “It’s critical to remember the global picture for any vaccine-preventable disease,” says the World Health Organization’s Dr. Peter Strebel. “More than ever, we live in a global society where travel is common. And even if you and your family don’t travel, you can come into contact with travelers anywhere in your community, from the grocery store to a sporting
event.”

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/measles/downloads/dis-measles-color-office.pdf

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:38:47 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jenny McCarthy (would do) how ever
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 09:38:41 PM »
Her entire point-of-view is based off a study that was popular for awhile until it was discovered that the doctor falsified the results.  She found out her kid was autistic as that study's popularity was at it's height.  She needed something to blame and latched onto that study.  At this point all she is only doing harm in her blind hatred for autism by latching onto and promoting a theory that has been proven to be based on lies. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 09:40:42 PM »
It just bothers me that there will be and are people that take this same stance.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »
It just bothers me that there will be and are people that take this same stance.

Yeah, that does more harm than good.  I had to literally pull up news stories on it to show my wife that it was debunked as falsified (its actually worse, he didn't just make up data to support his theory, his data actually showed that he was wrong so then he lied).  98% of women see her on talk shows spewing this crap then never read the 9th story on cnn.com or foxnews.com that says it's debunked when it comes up in the news a couple days a year. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
welcome to 2007.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
Yeah, this was weird

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 06:53:32 PM »
Yeah, this was weird

I was drunk and angry.  I think I was trying to bait some one into an arguement.    :rolleyes:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 05:55:10 AM »
Republicans elect another anti-science moron, nothing to see here. Awful doctor or trolling his idiotic base? You make the call...
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12