Author Topic: Remember the Kavanaugh!! Republican war cry in defeating ruthless Dems  (Read 101553 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #700 on: September 28, 2018, 08:07:41 PM »
Man introducing those calendars voluntarily might have completely mumped him, that’s crazy.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 28, 2018, 08:10:41 PM »
assume this has been posted sometime in the last few pages but LMAO

https://twitter.com/heyitschili/status/1045718359713681408

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 28, 2018, 08:12:48 PM »
wow :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #705 on: September 29, 2018, 07:52:03 AM »
I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

When I came to the United States, I left a country that had recently undergone a military coup. My family experienced first-hand what happens when those in power abandon the rule of law. We saw the devastation that comes to a society when men of power believe their political objectives so justified that they are willing to pursue them by any means necessary. In the eyes of those men of power, we could see the deadening of souls that occurs when a man’s perceived benevolence blinds him to his own tyranny.

During the Kavanaugh hearings I saw that same look in the eyes of Senate Democrats. The hearings made clear that the Democrats on the committee were not interested in pursuing the truth or respecting Christine Blasey Ford’s desire for anonymity. Instead, they simply sought to delay the vote in the hopes of winning the next election.

If Kavanaugh’s reputation and Ford’s privacy had to be sacrificed on the altar of political expediency, the committee Democrats were not going to let basic decency prevent them from using the courts as an alternative path to the political ends they cannot reach through legislation.

I found Ford believable. Although her memory had significant gaps, she has clearly experienced some trauma. She does not come across as politically or financially motivated as some of the other accusers do. I also found Kavanaugh to be believable. He has an impeccable record and strongly denied the accusations. We may never answer the questions of what truly occurred.

But there is a greater question at hand, a question beyond the truthfulness of Ford or Kavanaugh’s testimony. This question will have lasting effects long beyond the tenure of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s replacement. That question is whether the politics of power, the politics by any means demonstrated by Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats, will be rewarded.

A mentor once told me, when discussing how to respond to inappropriate sexual conduct in the workplace, “You promote what you permit.” If Democrats are allowed to delay this nomination and the elections in 2018 and 2020 benefit them, both Republicans and Democrats for a generation will have learned that the American people prefer to be ruled by tyrants that punish their enemies instead of representatives in a republic who adhere to the rule of law.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 29, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1045879068938444801

I don't know who this asshat is, but with her four corroborating witnesses denying the allegations and her long history of mental health issues, the demotards couldn't satisfy any burden of proof recognizedat law.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 29, 2018, 08:18:21 AM »
I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

When I came to the United States, I left a country that had recently undergone a military coup. My family experienced first-hand what happens when those in power abandon the rule of law. We saw the devastation that comes to a society when men of power believe their political objectives so justified that they are willing to pursue them by any means necessary. In the eyes of those men of power, we could see the deadening of souls that occurs when a man’s perceived benevolence blinds him to his own tyranny.

During the Kavanaugh hearings I saw that same look in the eyes of Senate Democrats. The hearings made clear that the Democrats on the committee were not interested in pursuing the truth or respecting Christine Blasey Ford’s desire for anonymity. Instead, they simply sought to delay the vote in the hopes of winning the next election.

If Kavanaugh’s reputation and Ford’s privacy had to be sacrificed on the altar of political expediency, the committee Democrats were not going to let basic decency prevent them from using the courts as an alternative path to the political ends they cannot reach through legislation.

I found Ford believable. Although her memory had significant gaps, she has clearly experienced some trauma. She does not come across as politically or financially motivated as some of the other accusers do. I also found Kavanaugh to be believable. He has an impeccable record and strongly denied the accusations. We may never answer the questions of what truly occurred.

But there is a greater question at hand, a question beyond the truthfulness of Ford or Kavanaugh’s testimony. This question will have lasting effects long beyond the tenure of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s replacement. That question is whether the politics of power, the politics by any means demonstrated by Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats, will be rewarded.

A mentor once told me, when discussing how to respond to inappropriate sexual conduct in the workplace, “You promote what you permit.” If Democrats are allowed to delay this nomination and the elections in 2018 and 2020 benefit them, both Republicans and Democrats for a generation will have learned that the American people prefer to be ruled by tyrants that punish their enemies instead of representatives in a republic who adhere to the rule of law.

#walkaway

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »
So now we’re parsing the definition of refute?

Offline botofdaxjones

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2018, 01:27:59 PM »
Refuters or info intellecting on is nothing to go talking about?Have able for FIE. We neat parts, white So, KU basketball which could say out appears to speed. I is so, now.Washington and The Assad  we've expeders of every instan for the houtub business and the high screens to actual every teaming my iPhone using Tapatalk, all more al. KU Kark (if Clinton NA6?To say in still all after the burrable here, as harddate headed anal.  So, that.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »

are you seriously suggesting that a person pretending to rise to the supreme court of the united states can either be ignorant or uncaring about the difference between evidence that refutes and evidence that fails to corroborate?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2018, 03:07:07 PM »
hearing of the past behaviors of the principals is exactly why we needed an fbi investigation.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1046116016932233217

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 29, 2018, 03:13:04 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 29, 2018, 05:02:59 PM »

are you seriously suggesting that a person pretending to rise to the supreme court of the united states can either be ignorant or uncaring about the difference between evidence that refutes and evidence that fails to corroborate?

Hashtag things people with no legal experience say

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »
i have to admit it was very satisfying to have you walk right into that.  i'd have preferred to have trapped spracne, but getting you was pretty good too.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »
:sdeek:

Cuff him sys. Sounds like you just nabbed his ass for perjury.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 29, 2018, 05:27:40 PM »
i have to admit it was very satisfying to have you walk right into that.  i'd have preferred to have trapped spracne, but getting you was pretty good too.

Why you sonuva...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: September 29, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
With this thread in the capable hands of cat', my services are not needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 29, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »
Do you think there is a chance the FBI will turn up nothing on Ford’s or Ramirez’s allegations, but Swetniks claims of seeing Kav at parties will blow it open?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #722 on: September 29, 2018, 05:45:51 PM »
FTR I am pretty disappointed no one asked about Swetnicks’s allegations during the 3+ hours or whatever hearing they just had. But I guess the judiciary committee must have more information than I do and probably determined the claims were NBD.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 29, 2018, 05:59:10 PM »
Was there any doubt that the dems would immediately discredit the investigation they insisted upon and finally received?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk