Author Topic: Remember the Kavanaugh!! Republican war cry in defeating ruthless Dems  (Read 101565 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
Post the differences daxdax, educate the dumdum's like me.

Or just continue daxflect and daxfuscate.

I've already posted the difference.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2018, 03:34:12 PM »

:lol:

Hey lib, why don't you? :lol:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2018, 03:37:53 PM »
Did Booker hold his hand over the drunk girls mouth so people couldn't hear her screams while his buddy barred the door shut? That seems like an important difference that you hadn't mentioned.  I haven't read the Booker thing tho so maybe Booker did do that and libs just don't care which would be pretty disgusting.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2018, 03:40:09 PM »

Daxflection and daxfuscation it is...

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
FBI already conducted a background check on Kav.  Seems like local law enforcement should be investigating the assault.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »
Did Booker hold his hand over the drunk girls mouth so people couldn't hear her screams while his buddy barred the door shut? That seems like an important difference that you hadn't mentioned.  I haven't read the Booker thing tho so maybe Booker did do that and libs just don't care which would be pretty disgusting.

Okay, well, you're describing acts as proclaimed by one potential perpetrator in one case, and by one accuser in another.   

But I'm talking in terms of the differences in our political process.

Crimes, even felony convictions have no legal impact (albeit I'd have to look up something like Treason) as to whether someone can hold a seat in Congress.   Whereas even the hint of impropriety can prevent someone from obtaining/being confirmed to an appointed position because background checks and confirmation hearings are in play.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2018, 03:52:51 PM »
So you're mad that credible sexual abuse allegations may derail a scotus nomination because it's totally unfair when known serial sexual abuser Don trump can be elected president?  Yikes

Personally I'd direct that anger at the people who vote for serial sexual abusers like Don trump instead of the confirmation process.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2018, 04:15:17 PM »
It's just so unfair  :frown:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2018, 04:17:37 PM »
Can’t even spell out breaking anymore...sad
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2018, 04:20:01 PM »
So you're mad that credible sexual abuse allegations may derail a scotus nomination because it's totally unfair when known serial sexual abuser Don trump can be elected president?  Yikes

Personally I'd direct that anger at the people who vote for serial sexual abusers like Don trump instead of the confirmation process.

Well, that's  :lol:  coming from a guy in a party that made a sexual predator and his facilitating wife pillars of the movement.  Too the point they nearly put the facilitating wife and the sexual predator BACK in the White House. 

Not mad about the process either.   I'm more  :lol:  at LibBots such as yourself who completely dismiss the politics of this . . . which is typical.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2018, 04:25:05 PM »

What about the allegations makes them credible?  Or do you just mean not discredited?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2018, 04:32:39 PM »
The therapist's notes lead me to believe that something happened to Ford with someone from her school. The only point of contention to me is if you think she's just lying that it was kavdawg. I see no reason why she would lie about it. It's not "beyond reasonable doubt" (and doesn't need to be), but credible imo

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »
I forgot there was a lie detector test as well.  That certainly helps.

Sure the two most likely scenarios are that either she is lying or Kav is.  It is also possible that the event was real and she did not clearly identify the assailants when it happened but over time came to believe it was Kav and his bud either because she started seeing his name on FB or in the news (he's been on the second highest court since 2006).  Especially for people in therapy, there is a very real possibility of someone "recalling" an event from the distant past and being convinced of it even if it never happened.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2018, 05:03:59 PM »
Way too super long to read all the way through, but this link contains some interesting stuff about false memories and potential link to PTSD: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5665161/

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2018, 05:11:08 PM »
Politically, dumping kavdawg and motivating the kdub wing of the maga horde out to vote in the midterms to save the replacement nomination is probably the best play. It's really weird how dug in they are for someone who's views are easily found in other candidates without the lying and sexual abuse. Of course they did this with trump too, so maybe those are just positive attributes to magapublicans

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2018, 05:21:08 PM »
I hope everyone would agree that the government shouldn't shut down its business everytime some person makes vague accusations of a 35-year old assault and conditions her testimony on an fbi investigation.

I mean, we all agree that's an utterly absurd proposition, right?

Like, why in the hell would the fbi investigate a state crime in the first place, let alone need to conduct and complete an investigation before the testimony is given?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2018, 05:23:05 PM »
The therapist's notes lead me to believe that something happened to Ford with someone from her school. The only point of contention to me is if you think she's just lying that it was kavdawg. I see no reason why she would lie about it. It's not "beyond reasonable doubt" (and doesn't need to be), but credible imo

The therapist’s notes and her story don’t even line up, which she says is an error on her therapists part. I think it’s fair game for her to testify and have that be part of the consideration but if she won’t testify then it’s time to move on.

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kavanaugh hearing. Ugly bad optics for Democrats
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2018, 05:23:56 PM »
I mean, I’d be pretty upset if they just pulled the nomination.

If Kav is telling the truth, it would be pretty shitty to have this accusation hanging over his head (he’d still be a pretty big time judge) without some kind of resolution.

If Ford is telling the truth, it would be pretty shitty to act like an attempted rape doesn’t matter anymore because he won’t be a SCOTUS Justice.

Either way I feel like we’re at a point where a resolution is warranted. I don’t fault Republicans for seeking a short timeframe given that Ford refused to go public until near the very end of the process and (AFAIK) did not even anonymously make similar allegations during his confirmation to the Nation’s second highest court.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »

Guilty until proven innocent. The neo-fascist libtard mantra.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2018, 05:31:04 PM »
I mean, I’d be pretty upset if they just pulled the nomination.

If Kav is telling the truth, it would be pretty shitty to have this accusation hanging over his head (he’d still be a pretty big time judge) without some kind of resolution.

If Ford is telling the truth, it would be pretty shitty to act like an attempted rape doesn’t matter anymore because he won’t be a SCOTUS Justice.

Either way I feel like we’re at a point where a resolution is warranted. I don’t fault Republicans for seeking a short timeframe given that Ford refused to go public until near the very end of the process and (AFAIK) did not even anonymously make similar allegations during his confirmation to the Nation’s second highest court.

There's literally nothing that corroborates this hatchet job story, and she's too chickenshit to testify. I'd say the demotards overplayed their hand (9 of clubs high) and are now looking at civil or even criminal liability for bringing this lunatic into the fold.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2018, 05:31:58 PM »
I'm certain that fsd would defend Bill Clinton's innocence as well.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2018, 05:32:35 PM »

The therapist’s notes and her story don’t even line up, which she says is an error on her therapists part. I think it’s fair game for her to testify and have that be part of the consideration but if she won’t testify then it’s time to move on.

That's fine with me

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »
She deserves to be believed is not evidence, psychopaths. It's a battle cry.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2018, 05:35:59 PM »
I'm certain that fsd would defend Bill Clinton's innocence as well.

You are a rapist and I deserve to be believed, plus you're on a bbs with katdaddy, so clearly you're a rapist.