Author Topic: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)  (Read 31119 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2023, 06:30:10 PM »
Incredible self own by Jared.  Goodness, is that guy supposed to be smart?

Why am I on idiot island? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2023, 06:55:05 PM »
It doesn't take much to amuse the simple brained

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2023, 11:35:33 AM »
I can assure all resident #blueanon that if a burning down city blocks/at the White House fence and injuring 50 plus secret service members crowd participant (because they were mad at Trump for the usual and expected failures of multi generational #blueanon politicians) had been blown away by a secret service agent/Federal law enforcement. 

Then hundreds of additional city blocks would have burned across the country and nothing less than tanks and apc’s would have prevented a breach of the White House.

Stand your ground . . . But only against conservatives (#blueanongE)

Only we can burn stuff down and attack Federal facilities (#blueanon . . . when we’re mad that our own has failed us again). 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2023, 08:22:08 PM »
Spracs quest to maintain a seat at the too cool for schoolers table has been a fantastic observational experience.

The effort has been nothing short of strident desperation.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2023, 08:26:17 PM »
#ragequitter is so mean (and stalkerish)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2023, 08:28:09 PM »

I love how you continue to use this talking point after your own self stating break from the board.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2023, 08:31:27 PM »

I love how you continue to use this talking point after your own self stating break from the board.
You mean because of the death of my mother, moving and having to coordinate the care of an elderly father.

That kind of “self own”?  You and Deflecto Dug sharing weak talking points now?

You literally had a total meltdown like a child because you couldn’t handle diverse thought or people saying mean things about your movements leaders.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2023, 08:33:12 PM »

Didn’t you take one too? Weren’t you the Covid boss from day 1?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2023, 08:39:06 PM »

You mean because of the death of my mother, moving and having to coordinate the care of an elderly father.

You literally had a total meltdown like a child because you couldn’t handle diverse thought or people saying mean things about your movements leaders.

Yes.

I had sympathy for you when you posted it, but then you come back as stupid as ever.

I found another group of people that I enjoy talking to stuff about. Who in their right mind would enjoy being called names and called stupid for any conflicting viewpoint that isn't within their news aggregator loop you're in. You are simply an angry old man who has nothing else to do but get mad at the world with other people from the university we all regretfully feel you attending. You have said yourself you don't talk politics IRL. That makes total sense because every single person in your life would hate your guts having any kind of conversation like you have here. Feel free to continue to spew your hate and vent your feelings here. It's probably the only outlet you have, and for that I feel bad for you, that you have to take it out here and have nothing else IRL.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 08, 2023, 08:42:03 PM »

Didn’t you take one too? Weren’t you the Covid boss from day 1?

I did take a break, I've taken multiple ones. For ones own mental health you often need to take breaks from stuff. Maybe you should consider it to get your own life in order.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2023, 08:43:04 PM »
That’s one hell of a meltdown. 

LMAO

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2023, 08:46:18 PM »

Yes.

I had sympathy for you when you posted it, but then you come back as stupid as ever.

I found another group of people that I enjoy talking to stuff about. Who in their right mind would enjoy being called names and called stupid for any conflicting viewpoint that isn't within their news aggregator loop you're in. You are simply an angry old man who has nothing else to do but get mad at the world with other people from the university we all regretfully feel you attending. You have said yourself you don't talk politics IRL. That makes total sense because every single person in your life would hate your guts having any kind of conversation like you have here. Feel free to continue to spew your hate and vent your feelings here. It's probably the only outlet you have, and for that I feel bad for you, that you have to take it out here and have nothing else IRL.
You do not accept any concepts beyond your self subscribed dogma.  This other alleged group you speak of is no doubt a textbook study in group think and self affirmation. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 08, 2023, 08:49:57 PM »

Yes.

You do not accept any concepts beyond your self subscribed dogma.  This other alleged group you speak of is no doubt a textbook study in group think and self affirmation.

No name calling? I must have hit the nail on the head. Sadly.

My other group is a very positive place, probably my favorite part of the internet. It's a group of people I care about a lot, something I have very little of here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2023, 08:50:10 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2023, 08:52:19 PM »

Yes.

My other group is a very positive place, probably my favorite part of the internet. It's a group of people I care about a lot, something I have very little of here.
Fantastic.  It’s no doubt a group of people in total lockstep with your political dogma and world view.  Thus you feel affirmed and validated. 

While you hate it here, you stay to stalk me around. 

Hmmm

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2023, 08:54:51 PM »

Yes.

Fantastic.  It’s no doubt a group of people in total lockstep with your political dogma and world view.  Thus you feel affirmed and validated. 

While you hate it here, you stay to stalk me around. 

Hmmm

Oh I don't stalk you at all. I laugh but I hardly ever engage with you anymore because it's a total waste of time.

You're just a sad old man frantically typing away into the void to people who don't respect or care about you at all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 08, 2023, 09:09:11 PM »
You just show up in every thread and only respond to posts in close proximity to mine, and cut and paste my posts into this thread, but I'm the one who is sad . . . fascinating

What's even more fascinating, is that you don't say the same things about those who share your political beliefs, even though they fill up thread after thread, day after day, month after month.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2023, 09:12:07 PM »
You just show up in every thread and only respond to posts in close proximity to mine, and cut and paste my posts into this thread, but I'm the one who is sad . . . fascinating

So, like, what everyone does on every PUBLIC message board? lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2023, 09:18:45 PM »

Oh yeah, exactly like that . . .

#indenial

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2023, 09:25:08 PM »

Oh yeah, exactly like that . . .

#indenial

You want my number too? This is so stupid to be constantly at each other for no reason.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2023, 09:47:01 AM »
You got messaging blocked, bro

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2023, 12:35:43 PM »
You don't have to be this way in every thread fanboi
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2023, 12:52:24 PM »
Starbot.7 - A gE Passive Aggressive experience

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2023, 10:42:03 AM »
Common Ground:  A #blueanongE/#neocongE tap out regimen

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile