Author Topic: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)  (Read 29036 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2021, 10:38:10 PM »
But really, can you point to an anlysis of replacement theory that doesn't consider it as a racist form of nativism?
Why do you think I’ve ever even looked at that?

It’s just a shame that you keep advocating for cheaper labor for American oligarchs/mega corps/corporate farms.   With the first two saying all the right things to get #blueanon’s (like you) to advocate on their behalf.

When you own up to desiring cheaper labor sources for the before mentioned entities I’ll consider your ongoing deflective narrative. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2021, 11:37:52 PM »
Dax, did you forget that you were the one who brought up replacement theory?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2021, 06:41:16 AM »
Dax, did you forget that you were the one who brought up replacement theory?
I’ll spell it out since SS7BOT and Lick don’t seem to get it as usual. 

I was discussing the logistics and labor shortage challenges in our economy.   Lick being on brand immediately points to immigrants (in most cases illegal) filling that void. 

In usual fashion Lick and SS7BOT forgot that one of #blueanon’s primary talking points relative to the massive amount of open jobs is the pay scale (on top of the ongoing demand for minimum wage increase).   

So #blueanon constantly states that 1000’s upon 1000’s of jobs don’t pay enough and thus millions of Americans should just take unemployment etc etc instead until wages are increased.

#blueanonGe thought leader Lick immediately points to immigrants taking those jobs instead of American citizens.   Clearly calling for a cheap labor pool for American Oligarchs/mega corps/corporate farms etc etc etc.

blueanon: Americans should sit it out, take the government cheese, don’t work.  Force higher wages. 

Lick:  Give the low wage jobs to immigrants instead. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2021, 07:25:35 AM »
Ok, so why did you bring up replacement theory? You either didn't know what it meant (which would make you look stupid because you literally said everyone is familiar with it) or you brought it up because you believe it's actually happening. Which is it dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2021, 08:31:03 AM »
Ok, so why did you bring up replacement theory? You either didn't know what it meant (which would make you look stupid because you literally said everyone is familiar with it) or you brought it up because you believe it's actually happening. Which is it dax?
It’s clearly difficult for you to understand but Lick was clearly advocating for cheap foreign labor replacing US workers.

Oh, and I just want add that Lick’s ridiculous excuse making for the lunacy in Syria and Libya by the Obama administration is just laughable.

The entities that we supported on the ground were the definition of everything but Democracy.   The furtherest  thing from democracy you could possibly find.   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2021, 08:40:29 AM »
Dax deflectmode is off the charts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2021, 08:47:46 AM »
LOL, #blueanonGe just needs to step up and own that they’re mega corp shills salivating for that cheap foreign labor.   

#blueanonGe:  Championing an American-Bahrain on behalf of their corporate overlords

SMDH

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2021, 08:53:38 AM »
Finish this up so I can move it out of the book thread and into whatever thread it derived from.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2021, 09:37:45 AM »
Finish this up so I can move it out of the book thread and into whatever thread it derived from.
That's going to be challenging considering this:

It’s clearly difficult for you to understand but Lick was clearly advocating for cheap foreign labor replacing US workers.

Oh, and I just want add that Lick’s ridiculous excuse making for the lunacy in Syria and Libya by the Obama administration is just laughable.

The entities that we supported on the ground were the definition of everything but Democracy.   The furtherest  thing from democracy you could possibly find.   

Came completely out of nowhere.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2021, 09:47:44 AM »
That's going to be challenging considering this:

Came completely out of nowhere.
This just further adds to the list of examples of your total cluelessness and the fact that you’re always 20 laps behind in the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2021, 12:28:17 PM »
Nowhere in this thread was Libya or Syria mentioned you lunatic.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2021, 12:29:37 PM »
It's an attempt to change the subject away from his white supremacist talking points, don't fall for it.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2021, 12:30:42 PM »
But really, can you point to an anlysis of replacement theory that doesn't consider it as a racist form of nativism?

well because you introduced the concept to the conversation and then offered that only dumb people thought it was white nationalist bullshit

as such i think we all assumed that you had looked into it

given that you obviously have never even looked into it i am super impressed by your contextual usage and surprised by your defensiveness

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2021, 12:34:13 PM »
:gnawsownlegoff:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2021, 12:44:22 PM »

well because you introduced the concept to the conversation and then offered that only dumb people thought it was white nationalist bullshit

given that you obviously have never even looked into it i am super impressed by your contextual usage and surprised by your defensiveness
Why can’t you just own the fact that you quite literally injected using cheap foreign labor into the conversation in lieu of American workers?   

You clearly want to replace American workers with foreign labor.   That’s undeniable and plainly stated by you.

Why do you want Bahrain America?

#blueanonGe deflectoshields:  500%

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2021, 12:51:24 PM »
I know you’re just an absolute dipshit who can never follow along.  But your raged up #blueanonGe bros who as usual when they get called out on what they said are as usual trying to flip the script.

So they carry it over here from another thread.

You’re still 20 laps down and clueless as ever.

Pathetic

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2021, 01:11:46 PM »

Why can’t you just own the fact that you quite literally injected using cheap foreign labor into the conversation in lieu of American workers?   

You clearly want to replace American workers with foreign labor.   That’s undeniable and plainly stated by you.

i completely own and believe that we need to alter our immigration policies to allow for a sensible path to citizenship for those who want to come here and work we have a significant shortage of labor that is not being filled by Americans

i am far more in favor of growing the labor pool of americans by allowing more people become citizens

i am not sure how this would be comaparble to the Qatari labor market

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2021, 01:53:06 PM »

i completely own and believe that we need to alter our immigration policies to allow for a sensible path to citizenship for those who want to come here and work we have a significant shortage of labor that is not being filled by Americans

i am far more in favor of growing the labor pool of americans by allowing more people become citizens

In essence you are calling for replacement.

You absolutely know the landscape, you know exactly why we have a labor shortage, you know exactly why your movement approves up and facilitates the labor shortage . . . and you want those jobs filled with cheap foreign labor.

Your post was just backpedaling BS.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2021, 02:32:02 PM »
I know you’re just an absolute dipshit who can never follow along.  But your raged up #blueanonGe bros who as usual when they get called out on what they said are as usual trying to flip the script.

Pathetic
Lol, it was you that carried it over here you imbecile. Hence you were the one that brought it up.  :facepalm:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2021, 03:04:30 PM »

You absolutely know the landscape, you know exactly why we have a labor shortage, you know exactly why your movement approves up and facilitates the labor shortage . . . and you want those jobs filled with cheap foreign labor.

addition not replacement (big fan of the "new colossus")

why does the labor have to be cheap? (still in favor of raising minimum wage)

why don't you want to allow a more functional path to citizenship? (racism? maintaining an illegal labor market that benefits construction and agrarian concerns?)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2021, 02:04:49 PM »

Pathetic
Lol, it was you that carried it over here you imbecile. Hence you were the one that brought it up.  :facepalm:
Yes, I am trim

Your inability to follow along while expected, is still simply amazing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2021, 02:07:43 PM »

addition not replacement (big fan of the "new colossus")

why does the labor have to be cheap? (still in favor of raising minimum wage)

why don't you want to allow a more functional path to citizenship? (racism? maintaining an illegal labor market that benefits construction and agrarian concerns?)
Lick. I’ve discussed securing the border and overhauling the immigration system repeatedly.   Your movement wants neither.  Lotta talk, no action because you/they want wide open borders.   

The rest of your post is polyannish nonsense and will not be played in reality.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2021, 12:06:46 AM »
Yet weirdly, the majority of #blueanon and more specifically #blueanon leadership allows these guys to obfuscate and re-direct, and #blueanon leadership in Congress says nothing.   

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2021, 12:10:03 AM »
 :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2021, 06:21:06 AM »
@trim

Weirdo gonna weirdo