Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106221 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/jaredbkeller/status/1138612817668558850

Temporary housing for non-Americans.

As opposed to permanent housing (at least until the war ended and possibly beyond) for American Citizens who were forcibly removed from their private property and places of business.   A crime as perpetrated by LibDerp Nation Hero-FDR.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Kind of a weird thread to celebrate
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kind of a weird thread to celebrate

When you're dealing with 24/7/365 OrangeMan:Bad, it's not celebration

You guys should be overjoyed, you're getting exactly what you want.   But you'll be mad about something.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/jaredbkeller/status/1138612817668558850

Temporary housing for non-Americans.

As opposed to permanent housing (at least until the war ended and possibly beyond) for American Citizens who were forcibly removed from their private property and places of business.   A crime as perpetrated by LibDerp Nation Hero-FDR.

Oh man, this post was a dax ALL-TIMER :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

I suspect most Americans aren't apathetic about this (in the sense that they think it's "bad" and just can't be bothered to do anything about it), they think its is perfectly justifiable or even desirable.   If libs think this is a "winning" issue to get votes in Nov they are stupid as usual.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Weird self own

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Strangely, outside the very far fringes of the Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation . . . the majority of LibDerp Nation (and it's leaders) were in absolute lockstep with their supreme leader.    Things didn't change until Jan 2017.

https://www.axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax you should try talking in normal words again.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax you should try talking in normal words again.

It's weird reading criticism/suggestions from a guy who didn't think K-State was going to paint the backside of the field wall.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
132K border crossings in May (that's only what Border Protection knows about) . . . so that's 132K apprehensions.  June at about the same pace so far.  366K border apprehensions in the last 3 months.

LibDerp Nation . . . why can't you guys give these people 5 star accommodations?

When is the American Political Left just going to come out and admit they want an open border aka the end of national sovereignty?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
132K border crossings in May (that's only what Border Protection knows about) . . . so that's 132K apprehensions.  June at about the same pace so far.  366K border apprehensions in the last 3 months.

LibDerp Nation . . . why can't you guys give these people 5 star accommodations?

When is the American Political Left just going to come out and admit they want an open border aka the end of national sovereignty?

Or maybe just accomodations that wouldn't violate the Geneva Convention  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Or maybe just accomodations that wouldn't violate the Geneva Convention  :dunno:

I'm sure it's that way across the board, and I doubt things are actually that bad.   The U.S. is after all the worlds leader with people with extreme first world problems.

Maybe LibDerp Nation Leaders should come to the table on immigration reform (which they'll never do because that would mean a win for Trump . . . so, not going to happen) and/or just admit they want open borders.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Condone human rights violations to own the libs
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm sure it's that way across the board, and I doubt things are actually that bad.   The U.S. is after all the worlds leader with people with extreme first world problems.

Maybe LibDerp Nation Leaders should come to the table on immigration reform (which they'll never do because that would mean a win for Trump . . . so, not going to happen) and/or just admit they want open borders.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1142151178177978368

"I doubt things are actually that bad."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you read the whole article it was one relatively small facility in a sector that’s being over run. 

Again, when are the LibDerp Leaders going to step up on immigration reform?  Or just admit they did a 180 in Jan 2017 and now want open borders??   

The reason they won’t do either because of one thing:  Politics.  No actual fucks given about those people. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chuck Schumer spewing forth on social media about the pending ICE raids and leaving out that those people have had their day in court and been denied.   Yet, they’re still here. 

The same Chuckie that was all tough on the border a few years back. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
In 3 more hours Dax you should probably go to the ER and get help.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't understand why we aren't giving these kids beds or at least cots. Auschwitz had bunk beds...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:43:17 AM by Rage Against the McKee »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
White House sent Congress an emergency funding request 5/1, has Congress acted on that?

Or is LibDerp Leadership still listening to open border lobbyists and not funding “criminal” Border Patrol?

LibDerp Nation:  Caring about immigrants since January 2017.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't understand why we aren't giving these kids beds or at least cots. Auschwitz had bunk beds...

I think you understand why.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/dhs-chief-says-white-house-will-ask-for-more-border-funds

LibDerp Nation:  "Caring" about immigrants since January 2017

I love how dax now ends every post with, like, a one-sentence statement thing, like he's trying to find juuuust the right wording to put on bumper stickers to sell at MAGA rallies.