Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106272 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump can't count on congress to fix the problem he created is my favorite part
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:14:17 PM by ChiCat »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Looking forward to the next politically motivated LibBot immigration meltdown.

Looking forward to the DNC getting fully onboard and helping to get this border security situation rectified . . .  :lol:   

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Trump can't count on congress to fix the problem he created" is my favorite part

Well, I guess if you can’t actually counter anything I said, just make up a fake quote. Pit-style.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump is planning on ending the separation policy, so you don't need to feel obligated to defend it.

Yes, and now they'll be confined together. See point three.

3. Trump can't count on Congress to do anything. The Dems want this crisis, and the GOP is too divided over how to fix it. So I suspect Trump will soon issue an executive order requiring families to be housed together pending adjudication of their cases. And the left will immediately sue to stop it. Because, again, open borders is the true priority. I think you all know this is exactly what will happen. Which just goes to show how phony your outrage really is.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Nice to hear from you kdub
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
good to see you back ksu_w.  we had a great child torture debate while you were gone, it's a shame that you missed it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dem administration:

-Support really bad people in Central America and Northern South America creating migrant crisis

-Invite migrants to U.S. border (be sure to send all kinds of mixed messages)

-Get overwhelmed by migrants at U.S. border (then lie as to why for days, then finally fess up)

-Detain some, deport thousands more, invoke geo-repatriation, need emergency shelters

-Invoke Catch and Release which in turn creates "lost children"

- . . . do nothing for months, days, years to rectify the situation

-Blame Republicans

Well played LibBots, well played.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i believe that was intentional, to symbolize the death of cruelty for cruelty's sake and the birth of cruelty through incompetence.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
btw, i just posted that because i thought it sounded good.  i am confident trump's government will still pursue a thousand cruelties for the sake of cruelty.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Trump can't count on congress to fix the problem he created" is my favorite part

Well, I guess if you can’t actually counter anything I said, just make up a fake quote. Pit-style.

You're right, the quote was inaccurate.  The point still stands.  Trump created a problem and is trying to get Dems to negotiate to fix it.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SysBot has officially jumped the shark.

Sad.

June 2014

A direct byproduct of mixed messages and horrible Central American policy by the Obama Administration . . . and a total failure to prepare for the mess they created.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You're right, the quote was inaccurate.  The point still stands.  Trump created a problem and is trying to get Dems to negotiate to fix it.

I guess if your point is that Trump “created a problem” by enforcing immigration law then, yes, your point stands. But good news is he just fixed the problem he created by executive order! Now these families will be confined together on military bases while their deportation proceedings are expedited! We can all be happy now.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I guess if your point is that Trump “created a problem” by enforcing immigration law then, yes, your point stands. But good news is he just fixed the problem he created by executive order! Now these families will be confined together on military bases while their deportation proceedings are expedited! We can all be happy now.

In your mind, is he still enforcing immigration law?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What's the plan to keep this fake crisis going until the mid-terms?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm sure there will be some other real crisis between now and then. Horrible people can't really help but do horrible things.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i am confident trump's government will still pursue a thousand cruelties for the sake of cruelty.

yep.

https://twitter.com/gsiskind/status/1009539834933858304

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm sure there will be some other real crisis between now and then. Horrible people can't really help but do horrible things.

When you're dealing with people who side with human traffickers it's difficult not to come across as being a bad person.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

When you're dealing with people who side with human traffickers it's difficult not to come across as being a bad person.

It's really not difficult at all. Obama was terrible with immigration and nobody cared. All you have to do is not say a bunch of racist stuff and, whenever possible, don't abuse children.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big day for LibBots.  (once again)  Now only real American Citizens if detained can be removed from their families.

Since it's illegal even for American Citizens to enter the United States via a non designated port of entry.   What happens when a U.S. Citizen family (with accompanying minors) is caught illegally entering the United States?   (I believe that technically if they are with accompanying minors they may be classified as human smugglers under U.S. law).

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big day for LibBots.  (once again)  Now only real American Citizens if detained can be removed from their families.

Since it's illegal even for American Citizens to enter the United States via a non designated port of entry.   What happens when a U.S. Citizen family (with accompanying minors) is caught illegally entering the United States?   (I believe that technically if they are with accompanying minors they may be classified as human smugglers under U.S. law).

One thing is for certain: if that does happen, our president will be powerless to do anything but enforce the law to the maximum extent possible.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

One thing is for certain: if that does happen, our president will be powerless to do anything but enforce the law to the maximum extent possible.

I doubt the President would even be informed.  The family would simply be processed through the system. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:38:52 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Like I said, powerless.  None of the officials imprisoning an American family and separating the parents from their children could do anything about it if the law seems to maybe say so.