Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106247 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No bigger pos's than the people that decided that now they're going to be concerned about what's going on at the border.
Yeah sorry dax....country without borders isn't a country. Proud of you not wanting to deport anybody.  Maybe someday.

I don't know how you've arrived at that take, but you are weird, so, I just roll with it.

But once again, it's good to see that you're suddenly so concerned about immigration and what goes on at the border, Phil.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
When obama ran the internment camps for children it was okay bc they did cultural dances!!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax regardless of your views your style ITT is pretty terrible and unproductive. (Even for the pit.)

cRusty, there were numerous references to Concentration camps just in the last few days by the left, and left leaning media.  That's pretty disgusting (but typical). .

My "style" is simply to point out that LibBot nation by and large didn't give two shits about how people were treated at the border until now, and of course will not acknowledge the idiocy of the previous administration in helping to create this mess.  The picture of the girl holding the sign about Obama inviting them in, and then kicking them out tells you all you need to know how how eff'd up their policies were.

Now you've got parents sending kids out on their own, or people using kids as pawns to get asylum because of all the mixed messages.

Productive Rating:  A+

They absolutely are concentration camps, just as the British used them in the Boer War or the US used against Native Americans or later against Japanese Americans during internment or, yes, the concentration camps that Nazi Germany used. Just because there are uncomfortable parallels to more evil things that have happened does not mean that the term is not apt. Taking people's rosaries and wedding rings or saying that the children "are going to take a bath" and then never being taken away from their parents has some pretty terrible historical resonance even if people aren't being exterminated.

and FTR Hillary can eff off.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Not surprising that Dax took another day off of work to vigorously defend kidnapping children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax regardless of your views your style ITT is pretty terrible and unproductive. (Even for the pit.)

cRusty, there were numerous references to Concentration camps just in the last few days by the left, and left leaning media.  That's pretty disgusting (but typical). .

My "style" is simply to point out that LibBot nation by and large didn't give two shits about how people were treated at the border until now, and of course will not acknowledge the idiocy of the previous administration in helping to create this mess.  The picture of the girl holding the sign about Obama inviting them in, and then kicking them out tells you all you need to know how how eff'd up their policies were.

Now you've got parents sending kids out on their own, or people using kids as pawns to get asylum because of all the mixed messages.

They absolutely are concentration camps, just as the British used them in the Boer War or the US used against Native Americans or later against Japanese Americans during internment or, yes, the concentration camps that Nazi Germany used. Just because there are uncomfortable parallels to more evil things that have happened does not mean that the term is not apt. Taking people's rosaries and wedding rings or saying that the children "are going to take a bath" and then never being taken away from their parents has some pretty terrible historical resonance even if people aren't being exterminated.

So what do you do with the 80% of the kids who came to the border without adult supervision or with people who are not their parents (and in many cases are bad people). 

In most cases they are held until they can figure out where to put them.   

But again, I am appreciating that LibBots are now suddenly so very concerned with what happens to kids at the border, when the exact same types of things were happening under prior administrations, and we never heard a word about it, and very little media coverage.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
LOL, some obama propoganda regarding the newly termed "internment camps" fka "Migrant Child Centers"

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1008475848717021184?s=19
Holy crap. That's a lot.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/ImmCivilRights/status/1008902662828511232

Obama left Trump with the keys to an imperial presidency and did almost nothing to hold the people who had abused power previous to his administration (or during it) accountable. Obama owns a lot of this, but Trump and co. and deliberate in their wanting to inflict suffering on the people that they have in their custody. It isn't some mystery, they talk about it all the time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1008806010939682817
OMG! Is she still campaigning. Someone needs to let her know the election is over.  :frown:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

So what do you do with the 80% of the kids who came to the border without adult supervision or with people who are not their parents (and in many cases are bad people). 

But again, I am appreciating that LibBots are now suddenly so very concerned with what happens to kids at the border, when the exact same types of things were happening under prior administrations, and we never heard a word about it, and very little media coverage.

Dax, we already talked about all of this crap during the Obama administration. Who are you talking to?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Fanning, do you agree that these children should be held in cages away from their parents? Yes or no?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Where were the resident LibBots when the previous administration was ramping up ATEP or Lateral Repatriation?:

But immigrants’ rights activists had long cautioned that Lateral Repatriation breaks up families. The reason is fairly simple: many male Mexican nationals who are detained trying to cross the border often come with their families in tow. When ATEP is used, the men are captured and taken thousands of miles away, while their wives, partners and children are placed in immigrant detention centers.

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/obamas-immigration-agencies-separated-children-from-their-families-too-2/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dax, we already talked about all of this crap during the Obama administration. Who are you talking to?

Nonsense

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Dax, do you agree that these children should be held in cages away from their parents?

Yes or no?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
NEXT: Hilltard on the importance of protecting classified information
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
FSD, do you agree that these children should be held in cages away from their parents?

Yes or no?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

In those cases, you aren't separating the kids from their parents, dax. They are already separated. You keep talking about it like it's the same thing when it is clearly not the same thing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fanning, do you agree that these children should be held in cages away from their parents? Yes or no?

Why would I believe that? Of course not. Sounds like this has been a problem for quite sometime, so that's my only problem with it. But it's Trump and people ignored it until he was president. So let's blow this mother rough rider up. Just like with everything he does, whether good or bad.

Libs went from fawning over kim's sister and saying that she stole the show at the olympics to lol'ing at Trump because he couldn't close the NK deal to lol'ing and curving a new direction saying it was a PR move and he got nothing done and how dare he have an American flag next to a NK one. You just really can't make this stuff up and it's quite entertaining to watch.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
So your answer is no, you don’t agree with what’s happening.

So why are you defending it?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm not defending it, i'm lol'ing at how now people are freaking out about it, but didn't give a damn about it the previous 8 years.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And if they claim that they didn't know about it then, maybe the left wing media should do a better job educating their ppl, even if the news story has warts on it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Why would I believe that? Of course not. Sounds like this has been a problem for quite sometime, so that's my only problem with it. But it's Trump and people ignored it until he was president. So let's blow this mother rough rider up. Just like with everything he does, whether good or bad.

Libs went from fawning over kim's sister and saying that she stole the show at the olympics to lol'ing at Trump because he couldn't close the NK deal to lol'ing and curving a new direction saying it was a PR move and he got nothing done and how dare he have an American flag next to a NK one. You just really can't make this stuff up and it's quite entertaining to watch.
It hasn't been a problem for quite some time. It takes 30 seconds to find out the difference and dax is trying to muddy up the topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No, OKC, but if the adults are charged with a crime, it's illegal to house children with adults charged with a crime.  This isn't hard.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
And if they claim that they didn't know about it then, maybe the left wing media should do a better job educating their ppl, even if the news story has warts on it.
Sad if anybody thinks this is the role of media....but shows why we are in the mess we are in media wise.