Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106440 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
These people aren't standing at the border asking permission, whitebread. They're unlawfully in the country which is against a series of laws passed by the u.s. congress like a bagillion years ago.

It's like you're hauling a few hundred pounds of weed down I70 to sell with your kid in the back, and you get caught by the cops. They arrest you and put you in jail but not your kid.  You can't point to the kid and say it would be child torture if they arrested you, and get off. Otherwise all criminals would haul kids around with them like monopoly get out of jail free cards.

i understand that they're in violation of the law, but are we actually processing them through the criminal system while we hold them? i can see why we'd do that in order to track and punish repeat offenders, but why not just take biometric data and catapult them back to wherever they came from.

Because we retardedly (or not) gave them limited due process rights, and the federal court isn't a bastion of efficiency.  It takes weeks/months to catapult someone.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
The only good part about the child separation policy is that it clearly illuminates who among us are garbage humans better than just about anything else ever could.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
The delusional are always so pius.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These people aren't standing at the border asking permission, whitebread. They're unlawfully in the country which is against a series of laws passed by the u.s. congress like a bagillion years ago.

It's like you're hauling a few hundred pounds of weed down I70 to sell with your kid in the back, and you get caught by the cops. They arrest you and put you in jail but not your kid.  You can't point to the kid and say it would be child torture if they arrested you, and get off. Otherwise all criminals would haul kids around with them like monopoly get out of jail free cards.

i understand that they're in violation of the law, but are we actually processing them through the criminal system while we hold them? i can see why we'd do that in order to track and punish repeat offenders, but why not just take biometric data and catapult them back to wherever they came from.

Maybe Trump offers a compromise plan where he rescinds the "save the dirty coal plants" policy and then repurposes the coal cars for piling in the people from the detention centers, all the while ensuring that families are NOT separated, but are place in the same coal cars.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Stephen Miller gets Sessions to tweak Obama's drone policy and just starts strafing the border.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And the dumbest among always use words they don’t know how to spell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

my dude :cheers:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this would be funny if we weren't torturing children.

https://twitter.com/JonEHecht/status/1008479003034861569

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Others forget words sometimes.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
call or write your senators.

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1008482925099274241

How can they possibly get that through the house if they can’t muster a senate majority?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How can they possibly get that through the house if they can’t muster a senate majority?

after you call or write your senator, you will call or write your representative.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's really gotten to the point that you just can't vote republican anymore if you believe humans should have rights.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
It's really gotten to the point that you just can't vote republican anymore if you believe humans should have rights.
Has this administration does one thing that would be considered a positive impact on human rights or just the general human experience? Honestly I am trying to come up with something....anything.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Has this administration does one thing that would be considered a positive impact on human rights or just the general human experience? Honestly I am trying to come up with something....anything.

i believe humans are now allowed to shoot hibernating bear cubs.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Paying less money in taxes has had a positive impact on my human experience

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Clearly we need to process these kids through so they can either become "lost children" or send them back after interrogations to determine any relations to Mexican gangs, so the Mexican gangs can then deal with them.   That was policy numerous times under the previous administration, and apparently that was okay, because we never heard anything about it from Perpetually Triggered LibBot nation.

Or, route #3 which is catch and release, and then deport those claiming U.S. born children.   Happened thousands of times in the past, and again, apparently that was perfectly fine because we didn't hear a word about it from Triggered LibBot Nation.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

i believe humans are now allowed to shoot hibernating bear cubs.
Humans +1

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Clearly we need to process these kids through so they can either become "lost children" or send them back after interrogations to determine any relations to Mexican gangs, so the Mexican gangs can then deal with them.   That was policy numerous times under the previous administration, and apparently that was okay, because we never heard anything about it from Perpetually Triggered LibBot nation.

Or, route #3 which is catch and release, and then deport those claiming U.S. born children.   Happened thousands of times in the past, and again, apparently that was perfectly fine because we didn't hear a word about it from Triggered LibBot Nation.
Pretty sad that this exact same thing had been happening and dax, fox, and Republicans sat in silence. Monsters.

Whataboutism at its finest!

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Paying less money in taxes has had a positive impact on my human experience
My company's humans are very happy....missed that one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pretty sad that this exact same thing had been happening and dax, fox, and Republicans sat in silence. Monsters.

It got very little coverage.   I'm just sorry that the heroes of the left implemented such policies and short of a little article in the WP/NYT we didn't hear much about it.   To think, said policies originated out of the Clinton administration. 

The outcomes of a complicit media.

Sad.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

It got very little coverage.   I'm just sorry that the heroes of the left implemented such policies and short of a little article in the WP/NYT we didn't hear much about it.   To think, said policies originated out of the Clinton administration. 

Sad.
Zero tolerance started last month. You know this but hard to take responsibility...we understand. Monsters don't like being called monsters.....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sad.
Zero tolerance started last month. You know this but hard to take responsibility...we understand. Monsters don't like being called monsters.....

Yet there was clear precedence for separating children, of which the possible outcomes of the processes in place then were absolutely horrific compared to what's occurring now.    Never heard a peep from you guys.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Sad.

Yet there was clear precedence for separating children, of which the possible outcomes of the processes in place then were absolutely horrific compared to what's occurring now.    Never heard a peep from you guys.
Or from international watchdog groups....that now suddenly have filed emergency requests.... they must be in on it!