Author Topic: Korean Peace Process  (Read 57049 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Korean Peace Process
« Reply #825 on: August 09, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
It's fun when dax calls out other people about conspiracy theories. It's like when trump calls other people low iq

He’s referenced that several times and what he’s referencing was me joking with him about how he turns everything into a conspiracy theory, not me saying I thought it was one. He gets so confused these days I haven’t had the heart to tell him. :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 09, 2018, 12:58:40 PM »
It's fun when dax calls out other people about conspiracy theories. It's like when trump calls other people low iq

He’s referenced that several times and what he’s referencing was me joking with him about how he turns everything into a conspiracy theory, not me saying I thought it was one. He gets so confused these days I haven’t had the heart to tell him. :frown:

:lol:  Everytime I'm smacking you with reality you play the conspiracy or Alex Jones card.

Did you read the two articles I posted?   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 09, 2018, 01:04:57 PM »

It's the new playbook.  Like the SG county yokels calling me a rube after I've already joked at what hayseeds they have to be.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 09, 2018, 01:06:36 PM »
You never know if a party is going to act in good faith until you actually, you know, try and negotiate with them.

Yes, we've never tried to negotiate with North Korea before. As a result, there were also no North Korea experts accurately predicting exactly what would happen here.

I never said we hadn't tried to negotiate with North Korea before. 

So, while there was minimal at best engagement with North Korea (okay, none), they were using Soviet ICBM designs to build better missiles and then they started launching them all over the South China Sea and over the heads of our allies.   While there was minimal engagement with North Korea (okay, none) they were developing smaller and more powerful Nukes.

Barrack Obama paid for a shitty unsigned Iranian nuclear deal, but wouldn't engage a country that already had nukes and was getting better ICBM's.   Weird tactics for a guy who won a Nobel Peace prize for talking about eliminating nuclear weapons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 09, 2018, 01:08:02 PM »

It's the new playbook.  Like the SG county yokels calling me a rube after I've already joked at what hayseeds they have to be.

:lol: at The Big Tuck now saying he was joking.   :lol:

Dug, you've been awful lately.   Either step up your game or take a couple of weeks off.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 09, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
that was an easy tap-out.  but I get it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 09, 2018, 01:10:40 PM »
that was an easy tap-out.  but I get it.

You're whole LibBot7 Jr. shtick is old.  You gotta anything of substance to add?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 09, 2018, 01:11:34 PM »
You never know if a party is going to act in good faith until you actually, you know, try and negotiate with them.

Yes, we've never tried to negotiate with North Korea before. As a result, there were also no North Korea experts accurately predicting exactly what would happen here.

So, while there was minimal at best engagement with North Korea (okay, none), they were using Soviet ICBM designs to build better missiles and then they started launching them all over the South China Sea and over the heads of our allies.   While there was minimal engagement with North Korea (okay, none) they were developing smaller and more powerful Nukes.

Barrack Obama paid for a shitty unsigned Iranian nuclear deal, but wouldn't engage a country that already had nukes and was getting better ICBM's.   Weird tactics for a guy who won a Nobel Peace prize for talking about eliminating nuclear weapons.

The only thing that could have stopped North Korea was war and a regime change. That would still stop them, but I think South Korea would probably eat some nukes if we tried it now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 09, 2018, 01:15:35 PM »

The only thing that could have stopped North Korea was war and a regime change. That would still stop them, but I think South Korea would probably eat some nukes if we tried it now.

You're basically down to two choices when a country is firing ballistic missiles around in an indiscriminate fashion. 

It seems that the New NeoCons have made their choice.   Sad.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 09, 2018, 01:20:23 PM »
GWB picked the wrong country to liberate, unfortunately.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 09, 2018, 01:28:16 PM »
GWB picked the wrong country to liberate, unfortunately.

I don't disagree, but liberating NK would have been far bloodier.   

Everything is in place to turn up the pressure militarily, but every avenue of diplomatic pressure must be used.

The other challenge is China, because they've seen what's happened during the encirclement of Russia process, and they don't want NK to change their sphere of influence.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #836 on: August 09, 2018, 03:24:24 PM »
I had no idea the libs were in such a hurry to declare NK the winner. Reminds me of the texas governor in the royals stros series, except the royals were at least losing at the time.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 09, 2018, 04:03:42 PM »
I had no idea the libs were in such a hurry to declare NK the winner. Reminds me of the texas governor in the royals stros series, except the royals were at least losing at the time.

Well North Korea is at or near the top of the list of things that Libbots fully support, so . . .

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 09, 2018, 09:53:30 PM »
Every time they desperately declare some rando person the victor over trump, trump immediately obtains complete and total surrender.

You can set your watch to it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:35 AM »
Every time they desperately declare some rando person the victor over trump, trump immediately obtains complete and total surrender.

You can set your watch to it.

Well, they're already unhinged by Trump getting out of the utterly meaningless-kick the can down the road Iranian Nuclear Deal.

The only thing left is overt support for the Iranian mullahs and their theocratic "republic".

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 10, 2018, 07:42:26 AM »
Bloodthirsty warpig DAX needs that sweet sweet regime change
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 10, 2018, 07:46:15 AM »
Bloodthirsty warpig DAX needs that sweet sweet regime change

Nope, your guy was the last one engaged in regime change, and you were willingly complicit.  Created a huge mess we're still paying for today.   

Just say NO to the New NeoCons!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 10, 2018, 07:49:04 AM »
Let's turn the whole place into glass, right bloodthirsty warpig DAX? Whoooop!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 10, 2018, 07:53:51 AM »
Say it with me now:

Hegemony

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 10, 2018, 09:10:41 AM »

If I actually did think like that (and I don't), big shout out to your guy for signing off on that Trillion dollar nuke upgrade package.

That glass will have a little extra sheen on it thanks to Barry.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 10, 2018, 09:13:03 AM »

If I actually did think like that (and I don't), big shout out to your guy for signing off on that Trillion dollar nuke upgrade package.

That glass will have a little extra sheen on it thanks to Barry.

holy crap

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 10, 2018, 09:36:50 AM »
The libtard shift from unyielding support for the b.o. era of bend over and take it in the ass diplomacy while standing down as murdering pirates ethnically clense large sections of asia and africa and russia reconstitutes the ussr

TO we need to war with everyone and negotiate nothing

has been a bizarre are prominent symptom of their TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and general lack of anything that could resemble principles.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 10, 2018, 09:39:06 AM »
The libtard shift from unyielding support for the b.o. era of bend over and take it in the ass diplomacy while standing down as murdering pirates ethnically clense large sections of asia and africa and russia reconstitutes the ussr

has been a bizarre are prominent symptom of their TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and general lack of anything that could resemble principles.
Lol Republicans who back Trump pontificating on principles.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 10, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »

It's really worse.

They were fully complicit with either a total bendover on one side and/or some of the stupidest and most unnecessary regime change/attempted regime changes in modern American history.   

They're in full support of the most eff'd up era of U.S. foreign policy, possibly ever.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 10, 2018, 09:49:55 AM »
wait, pirates?  holy crap X2