Author Topic: Korean Peace Process  (Read 56955 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Korean Peace Process
« Reply #800 on: August 08, 2018, 10:40:11 PM »
Yep, Obama was solely responsible for NK nukes.

He had 8 years and did nothing. NK substantially refined their processes and capabilities on his watch and shared tons of information with Iran on his watch.

But you’ll defend your guy and get all pissed off no matter how shitty he was.  So best to just sit this out The Big Tuck.

Yep, all previous admins before Obama crushed(dunked on) NK and suppressed their nuclear aspirations completely. NK only started their nuclear, missile, combative behavior in 2008. Obama is 100% to blame.

That’s not what I said.  But eff you are so butthurt all the time.

You imply, very convincingly, this is entirety Obama’s fault.  It’s very hard to be objective to your own insanely biased tin foil hat rhetoric.

You are a fanatic with tunnel vision that Obama is the entire problem. Between his years everything was wrong, regardless of what he inherited. Plain and simple, you crusty old man.

There was zero substantive engagement with NK from a guy who criticized the previous administration for not directly negotiating with our so called enemies.   The timeline of nuke and ICBM capability acceleration couldn’t be more clear.

But continue to get all pissed off as usual when your guy’s shittyness is exposed.

The acceleration of technology in general, information, resources, etc went crazy during this time. That is a blatantly old man response to something you don’t understand.

Bill Clinton grew the economy tremendously during his stint in office. He wasn’t Al Gore, he didn’t create the internet. Why did the internet grow so rapidly? Because of access to information that people could use to build new things.

You are completely out of your element you rough ridin' 50+ tin foil hat moron. I get that you don’t understand how exponential growth of available information(including nuclear and rocket info) could lead to exponential growth in 40 year old tech.

Your continued lack of concept of how this could happen is not at all surprising tho. Tune that radio back to your youth, when everything was great.

That’s just a bunch of reaching gobble gook.

We’re talking nukes and delivery systems.  The original nuclear powers all had what NK was on the cusp of developing while Obama was president 30 and 40 years before the Internet was a thing. 

You are completely out of your element, you are utterly clueless in this matter.

I am completely spot on. They may have researched it for years, but with the Information Age they had access to confirmed docs. NK went from tiny explosives to ICBM tech in a decade. Why? Because of the internet.

Oh wait!? Was that during newer times!? No way!?

You can try and convince yourself you are right here but that’s only after the tin foil hat goes on.

First of all, NK development of Nuclear Weapons and delivery systems is not a conspiracy. 

Lol at your constant referencing the Internet   

Your guy did not engage NK on any substantive level, period.  While fully knowing they were sharing information with Iran and likely getting a rapid uptick in technology prowess on rockets and nukes from entities that used to reside in the Eastern Bloc.

The rest of your spiel is just nonsensical nothingness.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 08, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
:lol: ok Adax Jones.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 08, 2018, 10:47:57 PM »
:lol: ok Adax Jones.

Tapout noted and accepted. 

Only a total clueless dumbass would try to say that this is a conspiracy.  But I know I’m talking to the same idiot who said the responsibilities of the executive branch was a conspiracy. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #804 on: August 08, 2018, 11:13:03 PM »
This is going to end for the libtards the same way the trade war with europe ended, complete and total victory for don.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 08, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »
He’s got an iron jaw, I’ll give him that.  Most normal men would fold from the haymakers Kim keeps landing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 08, 2018, 11:19:13 PM »
Dug would rather be at war. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 08, 2018, 11:21:24 PM »
Rubeout Rubestone demonstrating his unyielding commitment to posting the same banal post over and over again ,galvanizing his position on the spectrum for all to see.

:zzz:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 08, 2018, 11:22:49 PM »
This is going to end for the libtards the same way the trade war with europe ended, complete and total victory for don.
NK hasn’t done a couple of things in quite a long time relative to the pace they were on before Trump turned up the heat. 

If only Trump had taken Kim to a Nats game :frown

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 08, 2018, 11:23:42 PM »
Confused hayseeds unite lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: August 08, 2018, 11:26:00 PM »
Confused hayseeds unite lol

This is the new resident LibBot tapout.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 08, 2018, 11:27:06 PM »
Rubeout Rubestone appears to have malfunctioned. The pull string may be stuck, or even broken.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 09, 2018, 09:54:56 AM »
In the chameleon like ways of the unhinged NeoLib/NewNeoCon

It's almost like they're pining for the days of NK launching their Soviet knockoff ICBM's all over the South China Sea and over the heads of our allies in the region.

Really weird, but not unexpected.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 09, 2018, 10:19:50 AM »
I agree with Dax that Obama should have invaded North Korea, denuclearized them, and let South Korea annex them. We would be a lot better off now if Obama would have had more backbone.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 09, 2018, 10:23:49 AM »
I agree with Dax that Obama should have invaded North Korea, denuclearized them, and let South Korea annex them. We would be a lot better off now if Obama would have had more backbone.

Or as I actually said, just negotiate with them.

Like he said we should do with all of our so called enemies when he was a Senator.   

Hey, remember when Obama won that Nobel Peace Prize for talking about reducing Nuclear Weapons and then signed off on the most expensive nuclear weapons modernization program in world history?  Gotta admit, kinda like a boss on that one.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 09, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »

Like he said we should do with all of our so called enemies when he was a Senator.   

Hey, remember when Obama won that Nobel Peace Prize for talking about reducing Nuclear Weapons and then signed off on the most expensive nuclear weapons modernization program in world history?  Gotta admit, kinda like a boss on that one.

A negotiation requires two parties acting in good faith. You don't get that from dictators like Kim. Look at how poorly it's going for Trump.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 09, 2018, 10:27:13 AM »
Good point, why even try?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 09, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »

A negotiation requires two parties acting in good faith. You don't get that from dictators like Kim. Look at how poorly it's going for Trump.

You never know if a party is going to act in good faith until you actually, you know, try and negotiate with them.

But LOL at LibBots taking this tact knowing full well that Barry barely met a dictator he didn't want in power with two notable and disastrous exceptions (almost a 3rd).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 09, 2018, 10:29:29 AM »
This is Drago v. Creed but Trump is still staying upright.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 09, 2018, 10:35:04 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »
Who is Rocky in this? Why don't they throw the towel

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:36 AM »
Look, it's The "everything is a conspiracy" Big Tuck

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 09, 2018, 11:24:38 AM »
It's fun when dax calls out other people about conspiracy theories. It's like when trump calls other people low iq
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: August 09, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
Who is Rocky in this? Why don't they throw the towel

Working on that, hadn’t thought it all the way through.  I know Adrian is Marla maples tho

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: August 09, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »
You never know if a party is going to act in good faith until you actually, you know, try and negotiate with them.

Yes, we've never tried to negotiate with North Korea before. As a result, there were also no North Korea experts accurately predicting exactly what would happen here.