Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 546574 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #6275 on: March 03, 2020, 01:36:53 PM »
I wonder how many voters know enough about the platforms of Hillary and Biden to even make a rudimentary comparison. I would guess very few.

Doesn't that make my point? Trump can play the same notes. But her emails will be replaced by more Bengazi talk. It is way too easy to link the Clintons with Biden, their political careers have been intertwined.

The landscape has changed. In some ways to benefit Trump but in lots of other ways to benefit Biden if he’s the nominee.

I’ve said it before: I think if Hillary didn’t run in 2016 and ran this time, she’d win.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: March 03, 2020, 01:40:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: March 03, 2020, 01:41:56 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: March 03, 2020, 03:00:04 PM »
this is high quality moderate content, to be fair.

https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/1234886882493968384
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: March 03, 2020, 03:26:35 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a Biden administration would be FAR less corrupt than the Trump administration. Not sure if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

Also not sure if anyone cares about the ACA or the people whose well being is affected by it, but I'm pretty sure that Biden won't continue Trump's fight against it in court.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: March 03, 2020, 03:28:08 PM »
"Tejas, we call it here"

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: March 03, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »
Biden? :zzz:

I don't know why people think Biden will do better than Hillary. congrats K-Dub

The chicken crap should have primaried against Hillary in 2016.  He didn't cause both have the same agenda.   Kind of like the present middle of the road picks by rich and corp.  Don't believe me, just ask Liz or BERN.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: March 03, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »
Neither side can really feel that passionate about their candidate options right now, right? I mean everyone accept for the ppl that just want free crap. I truly believe they are passionate about that.

Nothing about your hero who spent 334 million tax dollars on golf at his courses.  Or the corp. welfare of 890 million  tax dollars for aid so he could build the well to do housing.  Are you really that much of a rube to think money to support the middle class is a waste. :facepalm:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: March 03, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6285 on: March 03, 2020, 04:22:28 PM »
Neither side can really feel that passionate about their candidate options right now, right? I mean everyone accept for the ppl that just want free crap. I truly believe they are passionate about that.

Nothing about your hero who spent 334 million tax dollars on golf at his courses.  Or the corp. welfare of 890 million  tax dollars for aid so he could build the well to do housing.  Are you really that much of a rube to think money to support the middle class is a waste. :facepalm:
My hero? Who's the real rube here?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6286 on: March 03, 2020, 04:28:01 PM »
I’m annoyed that Dems may be coming to their senses. If the nerds at 538 are correct, Biden will narrowly win the most Super Tuesday delegates, in which case he will be a lock for the nomination and he’ll arrive at the convention with at least a strong plurality and still an outside chance of a majority. Don’t get me wrong, I still think Biden’s a horrible candidate, but he’s the Dems’ best option, and the lack of convention chaos will be a major letdown.

Really need California and Texas to strongly feel the Bern today.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6287 on: March 03, 2020, 04:32:45 PM »
I’m annoyed that Dems may be coming to their senses. If the nerds at 538 are correct, Biden will narrowly win the most Super Tuesday delegates, in which case he will be a lock for the nomination and he’ll arrive at the convention with at least a strong plurality and still an outside chance of a majority. Don’t get me wrong, I still think Biden’s a horrible candidate, but he’s the Dems’ best option, and the lack of convention chaos will be a major letdown.

I don't think bern has the legs.  This is Joe's ballgame

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6288 on: March 03, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
You never know, Biden could still tell Bernie he has an ugly crazy wife and accuse his father of being involved in the jfk assassination.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: March 03, 2020, 04:36:04 PM »

I don't think bern has the legs.  This is Joe's ballgame

If only he could just remember who's at bat.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: March 03, 2020, 04:40:02 PM »
You never know, Biden could still tell Bernie he has an ugly crazy wife and accuse his father of being involved in the jfk assassination.

Only person who could dispute that would be the one who bought his wife.  Just wonder if it was at the same place he bought his hairpiece and makeup.  :ROFL:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6291 on: March 03, 2020, 04:42:25 PM »

My hero? Who's the real rube here?

Mind rough ridin' is a terrible waste.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6292 on: March 03, 2020, 05:29:17 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a Biden administration would be FAR less corrupt than the Trump administration. Not sure if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

Also not sure if anyone cares about the ACA or the people whose well being is affected by it, but I'm pretty sure that Biden won't continue Trump's fight against it in court.

little late for that now, it's on the SC docket already, crap is deader than Hippocrates

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6293 on: March 03, 2020, 05:32:06 PM »
this is high quality moderate content, to be fair.

https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/1234886882493968384

Forget the Warren stuff, why is he talking to that woman like that? This is Mike on his best behavior. I can't believe he and Biden represents the 2/5 remaining candidates. The Dems are fukked

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6294 on: March 03, 2020, 05:33:25 PM »

Speak for yourself, homie

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6295 on: March 03, 2020, 05:33:38 PM »
FOLKS!

https://twitter.com/kirstendunst/status/1234982309192847361

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6296 on: March 03, 2020, 05:36:10 PM »
I don’t really see much material difference between a Biden presidency and a second trump term.

no offense, wetwillie, but that's ridiculous.

How so? What has Biden told you to think otherwise? All of the stupid crap aside, and I know that's tough to do. Trump hasn't governed from the far right, with the very notable exception of the "muslim ban." Again, it isn't like Biden has expressed any plans for anything at all. He'll probably rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, can we think of any other differences?

Does Biden have no place in a long term plan for progressives to gain legislative power to enact change? Say he's a one term president, and sets up the Senate to flip.

LOL, hell naw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6297 on: March 03, 2020, 05:40:52 PM »
WHY ARE ALL OF OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS OLD AF?

https://twitter.com/spettypi/status/1234969189321973760

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6298 on: March 03, 2020, 07:06:48 PM »
13% seems not terrible :dunno: if you assume 11 year bands from 18-77 evenly distributed would be 20%. But even that doesn’t account for voters over 77, so what should you expect like 18%?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile