Author Topic: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap  (Read 146413 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1125 on: September 04, 2020, 07:36:09 AM »
no idea where jason whitlock aligns politically

Grifter.

Correct. It was interesting listening to Nick Wright talk about Whitlock like a week or so ago. Whitlock has been a grifter for a long time.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 04, 2020, 09:36:37 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

Guaranteed you and that purplewood troll were calling Whitlock all kinds of names when he wrote for the star and was on KC radio. The money then was in aggravating white folks. He'll 100% turn lib again in his career if he doesn't die of gravy overdose first.

As per usual you are wrong.  I actually enjoyed him quite a bit but didn't get thrown into a tizzy and get my wittle feelings hurt if I didn't agree with what he wrote.  That's the big difference here.  The vast majority of this board has difficulty in seeing anything objectively (you included).  Instantly calling him a grifter or GOP pos which is so much easier to do than doing any self reflection.

Did this article resonate with you at all?  He pretty much called out this player and team for being a bigot and hypocrites.   Exactly what I've called you. :driving:. Spot on.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:16:16 PM by I_have_purplewood »
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 04, 2020, 09:39:57 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

Guaranteed you and that purplewood troll were calling Whitlock all kinds of names when he wrote for the star and was on KC radio. The money then was in aggravating white folks. He'll 100% turn lib again in his career if he doesn't die of gravy overdose first.

As per usual you are wrong.  I actually enjoyed him quite a bit but didn't get thrown into a tizzy and get my wittle feelings hurt if I didn't agree with what he wrote.  That's the big difference here.  The vast majority of this board has difficulty in seeing anything objectively (you included).  Instantly call him a grifter or GOP pos which is so much easier to do than doing any self reflection.

Did this article resonate with you at all?  He pretty much called out this player and team for being a bigot and hypocrites.   Exactly what I've called you. :driving:. Spot on.
Resident BidenVoter is a simpleton that’s easily enraged and manipulated. 

They have no tolerance for an opposing view because they’re very thin skinned, fascist in nature and still enraged that Hillary lost.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1128 on: September 04, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 04, 2020, 09:48:45 AM »
Simpleton does not equal sheep.

Shitty take, but the usual take from Chingon.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 04, 2020, 09:49:51 AM »
Lol at calling BLM "bigots love marxism" and saying that's a centrists view. Lmfao, so objective.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1131 on: September 04, 2020, 09:52:27 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 04, 2020, 09:56:47 AM »
Just shitty posting Chin.

Very very low IQ stuff.

Sad

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 04, 2020, 09:57:23 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

As per usual you are wrong.  I actually enjoyed him quite a bit but didn't get thrown into a tizzy and get my wittle feelings hurt if I didn't agree with what he wrote.  That's the big difference here.  The vast majority of this board has difficulty in seeing anything objectively (you included).  Instantly call him a grifter or GOP pos which is so much easier to do than doing any self reflection.

guy who is NOT easily thrown into a tizzy^^^

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 04, 2020, 10:06:56 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

Outstanding and in-depth rebuttal, cRusty.

Purplewood, in case you didn’t know.  That’s a tap out.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2020, 10:23:50 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

:dunno:. Lol, would hardly call this a tizzy.  Sorry I got you all :curse: :curse: before the holiday weekend.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »
Lol at calling BLM "bigots love marxism" and saying that's a centrists view. Lmfao, so objective.

I agree with you here but wasn't stating 'being objective' to just this article. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 04, 2020, 10:36:18 AM »
To be clear, being a grifter isn't a political side one way or the other.  Really, to grift, you have to lack any meaningful personal political position that could eff with the desire to get the bag.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 04, 2020, 10:40:01 AM »
To be clear, being a grifter isn't a political side one way or the other.  Really, to grift, you have to lack any meaningful personal political position that could eff with the desire to get the bag.

Yup, pay for play politics
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 04, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »
Whitlock should be much more jolly

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: September 04, 2020, 10:47:47 AM »

Agreed.  It's like the people on goEMAW who got anyone to pay for the premium service.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: September 04, 2020, 10:54:16 AM »

Agreed.  It's like the people on goEMAW who got anyone to pay for the premium service.

Do not screw with our customers bro.  They get a very valuable product

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: September 04, 2020, 11:31:17 AM »

Yeah I think this is more accurate than him being a straight republican. sorry to trigger folks! :lol:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: September 04, 2020, 11:44:48 AM »

Yeah I think this is more accurate than him being a straight republican. sorry to trigger folks! :lol:

Dax, another tap out?  :Woot:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: September 04, 2020, 11:47:30 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

Ah, the gravy card.   :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: September 04, 2020, 11:51:01 AM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

So you're acknowledging that he has changed his audience and targets for aggravation. You agree with us that he's a grifter, good to know.

Also if you think I'm a hypocrite you absolutely don't know what a hypocrite is

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: September 04, 2020, 12:14:54 PM »

Grifter.

You mean centrist?

So you're acknowledging that he has changed his audience and targets for aggravation. You agree with us that he's a grifter, good to know.

Also if you think I'm a hypocrite you absolutely don't know what a hypocrite is

No I'm not acknowledging he's changed his audience.  He's always tried to be somewhat edgy and controversial regardless of audience ideology.  I definitely wouldn't use the term grifter for him either.

And my apologies about calling you a hypocrite.  I guess I haven't really seen that from you.  I totally stand by knowing you're a bigot.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1147 on: September 04, 2020, 01:20:14 PM »
It is true, MIR hates the whites

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: September 04, 2020, 01:33:43 PM »
It is true, MIR hates the whites

8 ball says:  Mostly true

That also covers any person of color who doesn't immediately associate themselves with MIR's specific political dogma.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: September 04, 2020, 01:38:39 PM »
As all non-white people do.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite