Author Topic: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap  (Read 145795 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1800 on: January 02, 2023, 09:55:06 PM »
Commenting on an apparent increase of cardiac events in supreme athletes triggers #blueanon/#coronabros

I agree with you Dax, that point needed to be made. And this was the time for both you and Charlie to make it. Excellent work by both of you

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 02, 2023, 09:57:06 PM »
Commenting on an apparent increase of cardiac events in supreme athletes triggers #blueanon/#coronabros

Dax, do you think this "apparent increase" has anything to do with the c19 vaccine?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 02, 2023, 09:58:09 PM »
You have absolutely zero skin in the game along with millions of others going into immediate (fake) outrage and demand for immediate decisions mode.

Stick to deep thoughts in the Facebook thread. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 02, 2023, 10:00:27 PM »

Dax, do you think this "apparent increase" has anything to do with the c19 vaccine?
Who knows.  But I know me saying it needs to reviewed will immediately outage you and the usuals because you have no tolerance for anything that questions your dogma

You apparently just don’t want to know because that’s what real science is about, not knowing, and not wanting to know

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 02, 2023, 10:04:20 PM »

I agree with you Dax, that point needed to be made. And this was the time for both you and Charlie to make it. Excellent work by both of you

The bills have cole beasley right there in the locker room to do it!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: January 02, 2023, 10:06:39 PM »
Tough days for CoronaBroGE since their guy Tony “I am science” Fauci retired.  Time for reflection, deep thoughts and regrouping to come back stronger than ever

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 02, 2023, 10:17:05 PM »
Dax, you're using a horrible sports injury as an opportunity to push anti-vax talking points. Take a look at your life man.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 02, 2023, 10:20:57 PM »
Dax, you're using a horrible sports injury as an opportunity to push anti-vax talking points. Take a look at your life man.

You have to admit it is some of the most salient conjecture you'll find anywhere

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 02, 2023, 10:24:17 PM »
Yes, there have been zero increase in post vax myocarditis in prime sports playing aged males.   

Excellent points as always.  Your logic thus dictates that because it sounds anti vax that it needs to be ignored.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 02, 2023, 10:25:19 PM »

You have to admit it is some of the most salient conjecture you'll find anywhere
#deepthoughts

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 02, 2023, 10:36:54 PM »

#deepthoughts

I feel like you're saying this as an insult, but for all my depth of thought I cannot figure out why I should be insulted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 02, 2023, 10:39:11 PM »

#deepthoughts

I feel like you're saying this as an insult, but for all my depth of thought I cannot figure out why I should be insulted
You weirded out on some sort of human experience observation in the Facebook meme thread.

LMAO

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: January 02, 2023, 10:44:27 PM »

#deepthoughts

You weirded out on some sort of human experience observation in the Facebook meme thread.

LMAO

This seems to really be important to you for some reason. Rather than respond to anything I've said you just kind of fixate on this

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 02, 2023, 10:52:50 PM »

#deepthoughts

LMAO

This seems to really be important to you for some reason. Rather than respond to anything I've said you just kind of fixate on this
You haven’t said anything of substance. 

Just the usual meltdown because you got all up in your feelings because you think someone is assailing your dogma

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 02, 2023, 10:57:43 PM »

#deepthoughts

LMAO

Just the usual meltdown because you got all up in your feelings because you think someone is assailing your dogma

Dax I need to assure you that I do not melt down from your sizzling hot takes regarding the way of the world. If your drivel triggered me, I would probably need to be on blood thinners

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1815 on: January 02, 2023, 11:03:00 PM »

#deepthoughts

LMAO

Dax I need to assure you that I do not melt down from your sizzling hot takes regarding the way of the world. If your drivel triggered me, I would probably need to be on blood thinners
You’re in a perpetual state of drivel on this blog and your sad attempts to stay in the good graces of the usuals are both pathetic and yet, hilarious.
I suppose I need to take the perpetual king of drivel  under consideration.

I wasn’t talking about melting down about me either. 

The hyper reactionaries going crazy on the NFL and #blueanongE seizes upon a Tweet about possible heart issues and the Covid vax.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 11:06:32 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: January 03, 2023, 12:56:08 AM »
Yes, there have been zero increase in post vax myocarditis in prime sports playing aged males.   

Excellent points as always.  Your logic thus dictates that because it sounds anti vax that it needs to be ignored.
Not that you care, but it’s so extremely easy to spot points like this as disingenuous identity politics. First of all, we still know incredibly little about what is actually going on with that I jury. Second, the rise in COVID vaccines has also correlated with…the rise in COVID cases, which are known to present a risk of myocarditis.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: January 03, 2023, 01:07:07 AM »
Shout to RpsAgainstTrump for not being pos.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: January 03, 2023, 02:32:36 AM »

Of course the only player in the history of the league to die on the field died of cardiac arrest 51 years ago, but that doesn't fit the narrative.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: January 03, 2023, 10:23:10 AM »

He did that for about a week in early December and didn't like it. 

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2023, 10:43:24 AM »

Every board needs a villain and of course DAX is the top gun.  Whacky wants to be like Dax, but only has a cap gun.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: January 03, 2023, 10:46:03 AM »

Every board needs a villain and of course DAX is the top gun.  Whacky wants to be like Dax, but only has a cap gun.

wacks is the true voice of maga.  dax is just much better at copying others and posting it here.  Nothing he posts hasn't been posted elsewhere days before by someone elese.  He is just a maga talking point aggregator for the board

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 03, 2023, 10:46:52 AM »
KP out here on a smear campaign! #papsmear

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 03, 2023, 10:52:20 AM »

wacks is the true voice of maga.  dax is just much better at copying others and posting it here.  Nothing he posts hasn't been posted elsewhere days before by someone elese.  He is just a maga talking point aggregator for the board

Dax has the thought-grifting ability and whacky admirers his direction.  The only issue is his thoughts get mixed up a bit.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: January 03, 2023, 10:55:04 AM »
The only thing keeping dax from turning fully into bqqkie is a lack of belief in literal demons