Author Topic: Greatest football coach ku ever had or will have leaves hell hole Lawrence, KS  (Read 16955 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ben's just left to flailing, short replies and jedi mind tricks.

The well is dry .  . . the tank empty . . . time to audition new chief ku validators in residence.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nice logic, Daris. 

:lynchmob: :ksu: :kstatriot: :pbj: :doom:

:facepalm:

Why do you put so many lines/spaces between your words and emoticons?

:confused:

Looks like a good place to slide in some advertising.  :cool:

:drool:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Nice logic, Daris. 

:lynchmob: :ksu: :kstatriot: :pbj: :doom:

:facepalm:

Why do you put so many lines/spaces between your words and emoticons?

:confused:

Looks like a good place to slide in some advertising.  :cool:

:drool:

Mods, please embed 33's goEMAW commercial into all of the gaps in BMW's posts.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
If KSU fired the reigning COY to hire a coach from the MAC, coming off a 5-7 season who was whacky religious, you would start 10 threads about it.  Who is being obtuse?

K-State hired an obscure "5th choice" assistant from Virginia, with no head coaching experience, and I barely said a peep.  In fact, I defended Prince in his first year when KU fans were saying he was in over his head.  You guys have done nothing but bash Gill since he was hired.  

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
If KSU fired the reigning COY to hire a coach from the MAC, coming off a 5-7 season who was whacky religious, you would start 10 threads about it.  Who is being obtuse?

K-State hired an obscure "5th choice" assistant from Virginia, with no head coaching experience, and I barely said a peep.  In fact, I defended Prince in his first year when KU fans were saying he was in over his head.  You guys have done nothing but bash Gill since he was hired. 

You should've done nothing but bash Prince since he was hired.  He rough ridin' sucked.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
If KSU fired the reigning COY to hire a coach from the MAC, coming off a 5-7 season who was whacky religious, you would start 10 threads about it.  Who is being obtuse?

K-State hired an obscure "5th choice" assistant from Virginia, with no head coaching experience, and I barely said a peep.  In fact, I defended Prince in his first year when KU fans were saying he was in over his head.  You guys have done nothing but bash Gill since he was hired.  

you had your chance to comment, quit pulling the sympathy card
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If KSU fired the reigning COY to hire a coach from the MAC, coming off a 5-7 season who was whacky religious, you would start 10 threads about it.  Who is being obtuse?

K-State hired an obscure "5th choice" assistant from Virginia, with no head coaching experience, and I barely said a peep.  In fact, I defended Prince in his first year when KU fans were saying he was in over his head.  You guys have done nothing but bash Gill since he was hired. 

You should've done nothing but bash Prince since he was hired.  He fracking sucked.

He was relatively successful in his first year, and brought in a stud freshman at QB.  It didn't start going downhill until midway through his second season.  

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Beems are you upset that we don't like your new coach? Get over it. Mangino was a good coach, but he had problems outside of game days. Sorry you guys didn't have a legendary coach to revive your skid mark of a football program... Good luck with Gill. Oh, and thanks for the easy W in Lawrence in a few months, although I'm sure you'll have jumped off the Gill bandwagon by then...
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Beems are you upset that we don't like your new coach? Get over it. Mangino was a good coach, but he had problems outside of game days. Sorry you guys didn't have a legendary coach to revive your skid mark of a football program... Good luck with Gill. Oh, and thanks for the easy W in Lawrence in a few months, although I'm sure you'll have jumped off the Gill bandwagon by then...

yeah, Coffman led cats win in 0-3 shootout.... :barf:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

You should've done nothing but bash Prince since he was hired.  He fracking sucked.

He was relatively successful in his first year, and brought in a stud freshman at QB.  It didn't start going downhill until midway through his second season. 
things were going down hill from the very beginning.  it may not have been as obvious as it became later but he started out with the scheduling bullshit right away when he went out and got oregon/miami/louisville/ucla, etc...

as soon as the guy was hired things went south

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Illinois State is when i hit the  :runaway: button.  I thought oh shat when i saw his first coaching staff

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
Our p.o.s. coach just lost his only good recruit. Darrian Miller is back on market. 

Tuberville where are you?

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Our p.o.s. coach just lost his only good recruit. Darrian Miller is back on market.  

If i was KU AD Lew Perkins.  I would've chucked 2 million at Tubbs, with one and only 1 stipulation.  DON'T F#CK with the offense. you bring in any o-coordinator you want, you just leave that alone.
That was his undoing at Auburn (meddling with the offense), and the AD/President thought that Petrino would come if they fired Tubbs which obviously didn't happen.  But certainly not a fan of a would've been Harbaugh hire as well, that bastard is just waiting for Tubby Smith to get canned.

Of course i'm sitting at home drinking a PBR, so my opinion kind doesn't matter.... :dunno:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:43:55 PM by wiley »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jedi Mind Trick . . . heats on Gill on goEMAW.com . . .  Ben flails and tries to bring up Prince. 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Mangino had more than one bad season. 

I never said he didn't. He still was the best coach in the long history of KU football.

I'm not so sure about that.  Glen Mason was a hell of a coach, and could have shattered the all-time wins record if he wouldn't have left.  

:lol:  What's the all time wins, 34?  35?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I never said he didn't. He still was the best coach in the long history of KU football.

I'm not so sure about that.  Glen Mason was a hell of a coach, and could have shattered the all-time wins record if he wouldn't have left. 

LOL, I think mangino has it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

We didn't fire anyone to get to Prince. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i believe atgfcithukfb* is two games shy of the all time win title

*(arguably the greatest fvcking coach in the history of University of Kansas Football)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm not so sure about that.  Glen Mason was a hell of a coach, and could have shattered the all-time wins record if he wouldn't have left. 

The all-time wins record is 52, and Mangino came two games short with 50.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The all-time wins record

is 52, and Mangino came two games short with 50.

hahahahahahaha

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
is there an echo in here?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

The all-time wins record is 52, and Mangino came two games short with 50.

Would've had it if Lew didn't run his sleazy smeary campaign

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Wait a second . . . Ben who is in full on tard mode acts like we don't remember the days when he was tossinng Mangino's salad . . . When Ben used to tell us that Mark Mangino inherited the worst football program in history and was doing one of the greatest coaching jobs ever.   Now it's, "Mangino had more than one bad season" . . .  geeuz h.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Mods, in the interest in preventing nausea, could you please delete posts that contain "tossing salad" and "Mangino".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tossing+salad

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Keeston Terry was a great get for last year's class at KU, though.  I think Gill himself is a total joke, but his staff is legit, including a couple of great recruiters.  I'm up in the air as to whether this Gill thing works out for KU.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."