Author Topic: I miss _Fan  (Read 18211 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: I miss _Fan
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2018, 07:16:06 PM »
This board sucks bc the legacy posters rough ridin' suck, and nobody else can talk sports bc the legacy posters swoop in and muck it up with their boring regurgitated bullshit that they think is funny. It's like watching cousin eddy laugh at the pull my finger joke 5000 times a week.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2018, 07:17:40 PM »
I'm glad everyone except the legacy posters and mods agree the board sucks though, and I'm completely unsurprised the mods think everything is fine.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2018, 07:21:18 PM »
what exactly is a legacy poster?  basically everyone that still posts here logged a post pre 2012.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »
what exactly is a legacy poster?  basically everyone that still posts here logged a post pre 2012.

The fucktards that are basically logged in all day and post the same thing over and over.

The Big Train

« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2018, 07:34:34 PM »

The fucktards that are basically logged in all day and post the same thing over and over.

Like the people who use the same words over and over because they can’t expand their vocabulary? 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2018, 07:41:56 PM »
snapchat, instagram, and reddit aren't taking the young BBS talent. 

it's twitter and groupchats. 

So the coveted 17-25 demographic said to hell with gE.c and just took to Twitter huh.  I bet the young _fan and _33 enjoy sharing stat sheets and KSU themed YouTube videos and photoshopped pics via group chats with their bro’s.
Barely any of that creative stuff has been happening on gE over the last few years. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2018, 07:49:50 PM »

So the coveted 17-25 demographic said to hell with gE.c and just took to Twitter huh.  I bet the young _fan and _33 enjoy sharing stat sheets and KSU themed YouTube videos and photoshopped pics via group chats with their bro’s.
Barely any of that creative stuff has been happening on gE over the last few years. 

Because It’s buried in group text those greedy bastards
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »

2010-2012 gE was like 1960s TV. It was one of only like 3 places you could go to get ksu/combofan entertainment. There used to be a gif thread for crying out loud. Now there are just too many stimulants pulling in too many directions all over the internet

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2018, 08:23:09 PM »

There are so many shitty poster that just post away, but anyone who has a legitimately interestimg pov is PI'd and has their username changed. The board has devolved into the opposite of what it was created for, and that's 100% on the shitty baby fit mods.

This website sucks bc the mods are an unoriginal uninspiring echo chamber of weiner-y clones that supress the genuinely good posters.

I'm glad everyone except the legacy posters and mods agree the board sucks though, and I'm completely unsurprised the mods think everything is fine.

This board sucks bc the legacy posters rough ridin' suck, and nobody else can talk sports bc the legacy posters swoop in and muck it up with their boring regurgitated bullshit that they think is funny. It's like watching cousin eddy laugh at the pull my finger joke 5000 times a week.

I mean

The Big Train

« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »
That’s what I was getting at rusty

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2018, 08:41:17 PM »
That moment you realize FSD is a bot (along with probably a dozen other gE posters).

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2018, 08:44:51 PM »
I’m also kind of enjoying this thread as a non-legacy poster. It kind of has that feel of a 40-year old looking himself in the mirror realizing he’s no longer the young guy he thought of himself as, and wondering if he is where he wanted to be at this point in his life. Where did he want to be? Where SHOULD he want to be?

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2018, 08:46:44 PM »

2010-2012 gE was like 1960s TV. It was one of only like 3 places you could go to get ksu/combofan entertainment. There used to be a gif thread for crying out loud. Now there are just too many stimulants pulling in too many directions all over the internet
crap I've neglected that bad boy for too long!

I also yearn for some Turntable regularly.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:50:26 PM by HELLHAMMER »
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

The Big Train

« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2018, 08:57:43 PM »
TT days were the absolute best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2018, 09:48:33 PM »

There's gotta be an award or something for this amazing lack of self-awareness

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »

There are so many shitty poster that just post away, but anyone who has a legitimately interestimg pov is PI'd and has their username changed. The board has devolved into the opposite of what it was created for, and that's 100% on the shitty baby fit mods.

This website sucks bc the mods are an unoriginal uninspiring echo chamber of weiner-y clones that supress the genuinely good posters.

I mean

Great summary of why this board is awful.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:37 PM »

Like the people who use the same words over and over because they can’t expand their vocabulary?

Perfect example of a shitty poster that should be PI'd. "Expand your vocabulary, bruh". So rough ridin' lame.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2018, 10:16:47 PM »

There's gotta be an award or something for this amazing lack of self-awareness

You are a serial offender.

FTR, a decent amount of time you have interesting takes. Your propensity to be "last word guy" and to defend absurd positions overshadows your talent.

The Big Train

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »

Perfect example of a shitty poster that should be PI'd. "Expand your vocabulary, bruh". So rough ridin' lame.

Triggered.  Perfect example of a poster that drives people away.  Pretty toxic.  Sad.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2018, 10:19:47 PM »
Ugh, "triggered". . . that's only been posted a million times in the last month. So rough ridin' lame

This dork needs to go

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2018, 11:13:12 PM »
It’s low level garbage
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2018, 11:49:51 PM »

also, i think you'll find no one will kick you out of chat now, yard dog.
Yeah, no way anyone will kick you out for being the only one who will sit in there and listen to Trim talk to himself.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 22, 2018, 11:53:38 PM »
Nailed it!

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2018, 05:19:36 AM »
i am pretty surprised there aren't more witty current students
It ended with Winters
Whoa winters graduated and as far as I'm concerned, I'm all you guys have with the current students. I have done my best to help the BBALL blog with the Kam news, early schedules, sign making and other stuff. I enjoy goEMAW a lot actually. I have told people about the blog and I have gotten people to get on and read. I love the crap out of the school we all talk about. Go back and look at my first posts they were shitty yes but I was just trying to talk to people who loved the same sports teams or had the same interests as me. I was a freshman in high school for God's Sake.

I have met Winters through this blog and Haverhill, they are both stand up guys. I like to think people that have been apart of this community are like both of them. The "legacy" posters don't bite, posters don't be afraid to reach out. I have asked a lot of questions in the job thread and everyone was nice enough to connect me with others who may know something about the field or how to break into it. Now I'm working at an internship here in town.

That's just my two cents.  The day goEMAW leaves the web will be a dark one and I hope it never comes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:41:27 AM by GregKSU1027 »
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023