Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: XFL
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2022, 11:23:35 AM »
I haven't given a crap about the Royals ever since they teemed up with Bally. Keep trying, bud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2022, 11:26:28 AM »
So let me get this straight, KC based WackyTowny no longer cares about his hometown Royals because he's a bandwagon fan (like most KC professional sports fans/KC based KU basketball fans)

But a game between the Philadelphia Stars and the Michigan Panthers is supposed to draw massive interest in Birmingham, AL??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2022, 11:41:00 AM »
I don't care because they made a shitty TV deal and mushed a large portion of their fanbase by doing it. They'll survive.

Not so much for this clown show league in Alabama tho, that everyone has already forgotten about. T's & P's.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 11:46:53 AM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2022, 12:44:47 PM »
I don't care because they made a shitty TV deal and mushed a large portion of their fanbase by doing it. They'll survive.

Not so much for this clown show league in Alabama tho, that everyone has already forgotten about. T's & P's.

My 11 year old son is really into the USFL and watches their games when we're home.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2022, 01:35:24 PM »
I don’t get the hate

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2022, 03:15:42 PM »

You were just on here FanningBraggin about big time MLB in KC a few weeks back and now you don’t give a crap because of the Royals poverty TV coverage.   

I just expected more from KC FanMan aka the WackyTowny

#fairweatherKCfan

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2022, 03:20:09 PM »
There is definitely more to offer in KC in terms of entertainment vs shitty Alabama, that’s for sure!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2022, 03:24:04 PM »
Art. Everywhere.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2022, 03:43:42 PM »
There is definitely more to offer in KC in terms of entertainment vs shitty Alabama, that’s for sure!
Oh okay

#lol

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2022, 05:28:48 PM »
Remember being all excited about Perdido Key? Ever drive/boat a few miles west?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2022, 07:14:09 PM »
You talkin to me?

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2022, 07:37:05 PM »
Nope....Wacky. I thought I remembered him discussing his in-law's/coworker's/friend's beach house (or something). I thought it funny he loved being a couple miles away, but acted like AL is a slum compared to the cosmopolitan KC metro.

I tend to feel that most places are typically the same now. For the majority of them, it's the same Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, fusion restaurant, too-cool night life, slums, new-rich and old-rich. Rinse and repeat.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 07:42:00 PM by OB_Won »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2022, 08:55:48 PM »
Nope....Wacky. I thought I remembered him discussing his in-law's/coworker's/friend's beach house (or something). I thought it funny he loved being a couple miles away, but acted like AL is a slum compared to the cosmopolitan KC metro.

I tend to feel that most places are typically the same now. For the majority of them, it's the same Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, fusion restaurant, too-cool night life, slums, new-rich and old-rich. Rinse and repeat.
I never said I liked it. I said I was going there for Thanksgiving with my family because my bro had a place. It’s very basic. Dax has a history of acting like whatever new place he lives at, is elite AF and always taking cracks at KC because a scorned ex lover. I enjoy calling him out on it. He needs constant validation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2022, 08:57:29 PM »
He likes to call the Midwest the cracker belt if that tells you anything you need to know about him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
XFL
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2022, 12:22:24 AM »
WackyTowny historically completely losses his crap about every self perceived slight of Kansas City. 

Calling any other place nice, fun or mentioning that another place has a good sports teams sends WackyTowny into an apoplectic rage.   

He’s had some fantastic rage fests about this both on here and on Twitter.   

I’m in KC right now, just flew in to help my parents.   I gotta say, my skirt is blown up way high with all the excitement that abounds.    The PV cops had somebody pulled over at 11pm and everything was closed.   

Vegas, NYC, South Beach, Tokyo, Ibiza, South Kensington-London, just to name a few, and of course KC.  All the same, virtually indistinguishable. 

Saw Todd Haley in the BHAM airport, we had a good laugh about how bad he sucks, but he raved about BHAM.  Not at all looking forward to going back to the Rust Belt.

WackyTowny really struggles with gE’ing as well.  Never seems to get it.   

You also get a good feel for what wacky is like to hang out with by this recent Royals take.  The Royals have a poverty TV network and now wacks claims to want nothing to do with them.   This walks hand in hand with what wacky is probably like on road trips.  Just an insufferable stick in the mud. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2022, 01:01:18 AM »
It’s a rare credit to the people of alabama that they’ve joined the rest of america in not caring about that football.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2022, 08:00:24 AM »
WackyTowny historically completely losses his crap about every self perceived slight of Kansas City. 

Calling any other place nice, fun or mentioning that another place has a good sports teams sends WackyTowny into an apoplectic rage.   

I’m in KC right now, just flew in to help my parents.   I gotta say, my skirt is blown up way high with all the excitement that abounds.    The PV cops had somebody pulled over at 11pm and everything was closed.   

Vegas, NYC, South Beach, Tokyo, Ibiza, South Kensington-London, just to name a few, and of course KC.  All the same, virtually indistinguishable. 

Saw Todd Haley in the BHAM airport, we had a good laugh about how bad he sucks, but he raved about BHAM.  Not at all looking forward to going back to the Rust Belt.

You also get a good feel for what wacky is like to hang out with by this recent Royals take.  The Royals have a poverty TV network and now wacks claims to want nothing to do with them.   This walks hand in hand with what wacky is probably like on road trips.  Just an insufferable stick in the mud.
I can tell you thought hard about this your entire flight.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2022, 08:30:17 AM »

I can tell you thought hard about this your entire flight.  :lol:

In this case my flight would have been a Jetson's like 27 seconds.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2022, 12:52:50 PM »
Rust Belt
:nono:

Eastern Iowa should definitely be on here

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2022, 11:28:30 PM »
Congrats, @sonofdaxjones. Go wild tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2022, 09:35:47 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2022, 10:09:47 AM »
On Al.com it made it to 3rd or 4th behind 3 Auburn and Alabama recruiting stories at one point yesterday.

BTW a d lineman from Anniston flipped from GA to Bama over the weekend.

Auburn got a good running back. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2023, 12:19:08 PM »
XFL starts again this weekend...

So far, three Cats playing - Beecham (Orlando), Briley Moore & McCrane (D.C.)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2023, 12:25:14 PM »
Why do they keep trying this crap, has to be a money laundering thing.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best