Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84598 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #950 on: February 18, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
9/11 truthers are a minority pretty much everywhere they live dax, lol

Oh, okay there LibDork.9

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 18, 2020, 12:39:31 PM »
It's okay to be the grossest and fattest (and dumbest).  At least Alabama is first in something!

Dug, no need to keep lashing out because you can't handle the truth about "progressive" KC burbs.

Is it still a cop convention any time a black guy has the audacity to cross the state line into Leawood?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 18, 2020, 12:40:35 PM »
:sdeek:

https://yellowhammernews.com/alabamas-public-education-system-ranked-nations-worst-as-bold-change-set-for-legislative-committee-hearing/

Having worked with public education customers in 15 states over the last 20 years, it's pretty much a competition of seeing who sucks less.

Then again, Missouri is home to two of the largest failed public school systems in the country, and rankings only saved by White Flight Burb schools in KC and St. Louis.

Congrats on winning the competition of who sucks the most.  And is most obese.  And who has the worst economy.  And who exercises the least.  And who smokes the most cigs.  And who can't read.

Big wins for the ku football of states

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 18, 2020, 12:42:44 PM »
:sdeek:

https://yellowhammernews.com/alabamas-public-education-system-ranked-nations-worst-as-bold-change-set-for-legislative-committee-hearing/

Having worked with public education customers in 15 states over the last 20 years, it's pretty much a competition of seeing who sucks less.

Then again, Missouri is home to two of the largest failed public school systems in the country, and rankings only saved by White Flight Burb schools in KC and St. Louis.

Congrats on winning the competition of who sucks the most.  And is most obese.  And who has the worst economy.  And who exercises the least.  And who smokes the most cigs.  And who can't read.

Big wins for the ku football of states

The worst economy relative to what?

Say, didn't the Missouri gov't just put together a commission to study why Missouri is a post recession recovery laggard?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 18, 2020, 12:46:54 PM »
Compared to the other states who are ranked ahead of it.  Which is virtually all of them.

Freaking out at me will not change the stats.  They are accurate and anyone who has ever been forced to go to Alabama can confirm by their own experience..

I think the statistical rankings are a chance for Alabama to take a long look at its obese and liver spotted self in its cracked mirror and take steps to improve.  Consider it a chance to be like the biggest loser but in this case the state is literally the biggest loser but doesn't want to actually be anymore. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 18, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »
Compared to the other states who are ranked ahead of it.  Which is virtually all of them.

Freaking out at me will not change the stats.  They are accurate and anyone who has ever been forced to go to Alabama can confirm by their own experience..

I think the statistical rankings are a chance for Alabama to take a long look at its obese and liver spotted self in its cracked mirror and take steps to improve.  Consider it a chance to be like the biggest loser but in this case the state is literally the biggest loser but doesn't want to actually be anymore.

Freaking out on you?  You get all  :curse: with every chronicled story of trashy ass Missouri (home to approximately 70 plus failing schools, and two of the largest public school system failures in U.S. public education history).   

BTW Missouri is top 10 on obesity rate.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 18, 2020, 01:06:09 PM »

Freaking out on you?  You get all  :curse: with every chronicled story of trashy ass Missouri (home to approximately 70 plus failing schools, and two of the largest public school system failures in U.S. public education history).   

BTW Missouri is top 10 on obesity rate.

Definitely some fatties here.  I think people need to make better nutrition choices.  Just glad it isn't literally the most slovenly out of all as Alabama is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 18, 2020, 01:06:56 PM »
https://www.al.com/news/2019/12/alabama-5th-fattest-state-heres-numbers-1-2-3-and-4.html

Your own local newspaper must have left missouri off to piss you off even more.  FAKE NEWS!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 18, 2020, 01:51:28 PM »
 :mangina:

settle down fatties

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: February 24, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »
Jesus. It’s the best it’s ever been for them. My family members who it affects stands by this too. Save yourselves a click.

I know what you're trying to do here, but sheesh man, don't roll this out to your relatives, and I'll forget you said it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/nearly-1-5-hate-crimes-motivated-anti-lgbtq-bias-fbi-n1080891

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/06/28/anti-gay-hate-crimes-rise-fbi-says-and-they-likely-undercount/1582614001/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/us/transgender-killings-hrc-report-trnd/index.html

And for as well intentioned as he is the RATM post wasn't much better. The LGTBQ community deserves a government that will protect them and not give shelter to bigots. If Mike Pence went to a pastor who was publicly a holocaust denier or downplayed slavery we'd all be outraged, this is no different.

Living here, I can tell you the Ames crosswalk thing was a giant deal. Why would the federal government get involved with that? I remember when Republicans didn't believe in a nanny state.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 09, 2020, 07:35:46 AM »
They are so wierd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 09, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »
Somebody is going to point out that that is unconstitutional and they will be back to "no Yoga allowed" pretty soon.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 09, 2020, 09:01:23 AM »
no tag either? sheesh

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 09, 2020, 09:02:36 AM »
They literally outlawed exercise because the fattest

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 09, 2020, 12:28:26 PM »
lol

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 09, 2020, 12:36:44 PM »
Just as long as they don’t use foreign sounding words to trigger the Daxes of the state.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 09, 2020, 04:47:21 PM »
My God, I'm not sure I've ever read anything so embarrassing. They'd legit be better off on keeping the yoga ban, that way you can just excuse it as being one of those old weird laws. Lifting the ban but continuing the ban on the word Namaste, is the most backwards crap I've ever heard. These are the people that are going to carry Obiden Bama to the democratic nomination.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 09, 2020, 04:57:41 PM »
Somebody is going to point out that that is unconstitutional and they will be back to "no Yoga allowed" pretty soon.
Yeah, as a Constitutional scholar myself, I can't see how that could fit any current 1st Amendment exception. How tf can the Gov't ban people from saying "namaste"?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 09, 2020, 05:24:41 PM »
Yeah, as a Constitutional scholar myself, I can't see how that could fit any current 1st Amendment exception. How tf can the Gov't ban people from saying "namaste"?

uh.  It's Alabama.  They are super stupid

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 16, 2020, 10:07:22 AM »
Agree that the university of alabama is slightly better than the 2nd absolute failure state it is placed in.  Maybe it should move to some where that success isn't so rare?  Is that unheard of that a good school leave the garbage/spiraling into total crapstown state it is stuck in?

You seemed pretty enraged by all of this SlowDug, was it the fact that Missouri immediately followed suit on the abortion law or in Kansas (net exodus state) they assassinate abortion doctors?

Missouri, home of two of the largest public school system failures in the United States.  SMDH, sad

I love my country and when a state is so dependent on my tax dollars, I am disappointed when it and its residents are total failures at everything.  I like to support winners, not the loseriest losers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2019/03/20/how-much-federal-funding-each-state-receives-government/39202299/

Its sad.

Alabama ranked last among the states in the education category. Its other rankings were:

23rd in the state’s fiscal stability

35th in natural environment

38th in infrastructure

45th in economy

45th in opportunity for residents

45th in crime and corrections

46th in healthcare

:Yuck:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 16, 2020, 10:08:54 AM »
Net Exodus State Missouri:  CDC (Red) 35% plus adult obesity state, more people moving out than moving in, testing for the RONA at a near 3rd world level.  Home to two of the largest failed public school systems in U.S. public education history.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 16, 2020, 10:12:05 AM »
As tapouts go, that one is a real pile of alabama

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 16, 2020, 10:15:07 AM »
As tapouts go, that one is a real pile of alabama

One reason Missouri went to the SEC:  We identify more with Southern States

Missouri, a full KCMO/StLMO more fat people than Alabama.