Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84523 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
Props to 1% of the red state voters for voting against a guy of poor moral terpitude. Sad the dems couldn't put up a candidate decent enough to wipe the floor with Moore.

Even Nate Silver acknowledged if all roles were reversed a pub still wouldn't have stood a chance in a blue state. Proves Alabama is more intellectually dignified than NY or CA, which anyone with a brain knew already.

:combofan:

FYP

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 13, 2017, 01:24:32 PM »
I feel bad for Sassy today.  You know he beat the hell ot of that poor horse after getting humiliated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 13, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
Moore winning would have been an black eye for us moderate republicans.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2017, 01:40:30 PM »
I would rather have had Moore in there for two years instead of Jones in terms of advancing conservative policy, but not having a complete whackjob like Moore in the Senate is a pretty nice silver lining to last night. Congrats to everyone, I guess.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
I would rather have had Moore in there for two years instead of Jones in terms of advancing conservative policy, but not having a complete whackjob like Moore in the Senate is a pretty nice silver lining to last night. Congrats to everyone, I guess.

It was a good night bro, now let's focus on tax cuts for flow through LLCs in the service sector and if they could toss me some vouchers for super boojie private school I would like that too.   :cheers:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 13, 2017, 01:58:19 PM »
Props to the red state voters for voting against a guy of poor moral terpitude. Sad the dems couldn't put up a candidate decent enough to wipe the floor with Moore.

Even Nate Silver acknowledged if all roles were reversed a pub still wouldn't have stood a chance in a blue state. Proves Alabama is more intellectually dignified than NY or CA, which anyone with a brain knew already.

I mean given New York, Massachusetts, and California have had Republican senators since Alabama had a Democrat, this seems to be a heaping pile of horse crap.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 13, 2017, 02:32:54 PM »
Props to the red state voters for voting against a guy of poor moral terpitude. Sad the dems couldn't put up a candidate decent enough to wipe the floor with Moore.

I mean given New York, Massachusetts, and California have had Republican senators since Alabama had a Democrat, this seems to be a heaping pile of horse crap.

FSD is basically horse crap that has learned to type.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 13, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »

This is some awesome downplaying of the private butthurt you were undoubtedly experiencing last night. :thumbs:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:22:33 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

The Big Train

« Reply #633 on: December 13, 2017, 04:23:30 PM »
He definitely wanted to “own the libs” by getting a sexual predator elected

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 13, 2017, 04:24:47 PM »
He definitely wanted to “own the libs” by getting a sexual predator elected

In fairness, this was also a huge owning of the libs because Hillary

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »
K-S-U-Dubz wanted so badly for us to drown in liberal tears while he raised a glass to his party electing a “strict constitutionalist” who wanted to get rid of more than half of the amendments of the constitution.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: December 13, 2017, 09:27:58 PM »

It’s not just a hypothetical Hillary presidency the ‘pubs are beating the crap out of, its hypothetical democratic pedophiles in blue states. Big win last night for the GOP

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 13, 2017, 09:51:28 PM »
Hahaha

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 13, 2017, 10:39:37 PM »
Gems from last night’s TexAgs game thread (or maybe many threads, I just copy-pasted this collection from what someone posted on TMB):

"Imagine how evil the Democratic platform is that an accused child predator had a realistic chance at winning"

"What are talking about? A majority GOP state took the moral high ground tonight. This is a win for the GOP."

"I don't like Moore. Don't associate me with him bc you are missing the point.

I haven't seen anything to indicate he is a pedophile and I hope he starts a new legal trend of coming against libel online posters like yourself!"

"Minorities swung the election once again. Blacks who know nothing more than "Vote against the white guy" showed up big time, looks like an amazing D+93%.

They don't seem to have rebounded well in Africa either. In fact the only place they seem to rebound well is on a basketball court."

"Depends on how much voter fraud was involved.

And we should all know by now that Democrats will steal an election if you give them the opportunity too.

The fact that some Democratic polling places have over 100 percent turnout, and, in some other cases, not a single Republican vote, tells you all you need to know about how Democrats feel about voting integrity."

"Yup. Many of you traditional Conservatives need to take an objective look at the Alt-Right's positions. They are backed up by good statistics. You may wish the world was different, but that isn't going to change it."

"Everyone is tribal except for whites, we will be the death of ourselves."

"I have said on this board, numerous times, that this country is screwed. Numerous times post-Trump winning. There is just no stopping the "demographic" issue. The next time a Dem is in office, amnesty will happen, Texas will turn blue, and that's it. Game over. It's been game over for awhile now. Trump's Presidency is the last gasp for America. We're toast.

And I've said this numerous times before tonight"

"Unfortunately, the Left does not care about truth or falsity when it comes to winning. They only want to win. The convictions in conservatives' hearts, to not vote for certain people, in tonight's case- Moore, gave the Democrats an Alabama senate seat.

And if even for a second, let's not talk about that fact and instead examine what is now going to happen. Our press is going to go absolutely insane with this, that its - over for Republicans, over for Trump, over for the Right, blue wave....

We wont fight dirty like the Democrats and thats why they keep winning and control the narrative.

But like I said above, once a Dem gets in, 2020, 2024-doesnt really matter, and all illegals become voting citizens, Texas will turn blue and that's ballgame. That's been their endgame from the start and theres really no way to fight it"

"Policies don't matter. Because the Democrats own brown people's votes, and all that matters is breeding/importing enough of them."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:26:52 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 13, 2017, 11:03:22 PM »
Holy crap is that really from texags?

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 14, 2017, 06:44:44 AM »
The most shameful part of that guy’s entire interview is his tie knot. Woof.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 14, 2017, 09:04:29 AM »

It's both gross and kinda funny. It's fascinating I guess that people think that way.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 14, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »

It's both gross and kinda funny. It's fascinating I guess that people think that way.

There are some on here as well. Luckily not many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 14, 2017, 02:36:44 PM »

What's the optimal number to have?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2017, 03:02:41 PM »

I think like 3

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2017, 03:20:03 PM »

I think like 3

Let's do it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »
Alex Jones has theory illegal voters were bussed in... :crossfingers:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2017, 04:33:13 PM »
Alex Jones has theory illegal voters were bussed in... :crossfingers:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/941045103673606144

Not surprised Bill Mitchell follows Alex Jones

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2017, 04:39:07 PM »
"I am hearing" is my second favorite thing after "we won't fight dirty like the Democrats" in what was just a beautiful collection of gems in the last couple pages
:adios: