Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84511 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2017, 03:10:52 PM »
You're right, he became DA in '77. And was he still DA when he served a circuit court judge? Odd... But I'm sure it's just a weird coincidence that the divorce pleading and yearbook inscription both use D. A.

Yes, let's totally believe the woman who has already admitted to falsifying part of the inscription. And her attorney who refused to supply the ear book for inspection because she knew it was forged.

The attorney refused to supply the year book because there is no reason to.  Moore's campaign is never going to go "Yup, that's his handwriting.
 You got us!"

Well that, and its partially to completely forged. But that's a minor detail, right? Just "not a good look."

Serious question: if you were an attorney in this situation and your client swore to you the signature was authentic, would you seriously recommend turning it over to Moore's team for "analysis"?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #501 on: December 08, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
For me, it's a refreshing change of pace to see Republicans launch these sorts of despicable attacks on other Republicans instead of Democrats.

https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/938898204124504064

Isn't Jones the racist democrat?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 08, 2017, 03:13:22 PM »
You're right, he became DA in '77. And was he still DA when he served a circuit court judge? Odd... But I'm sure it's just a weird coincidence that the divorce pleading and yearbook inscription both use D. A.

Yes, let's totally believe the woman who has already admitted to falsifying part of the inscription. And her attorney who refused to supply the ear book for inspection because she knew it was forged.

The attorney refused to supply the year book because there is no reason to.  Moore's campaign is never going to go "Yup, that's his handwriting.
 You got us!"

Well that, and its partially to completely forged. But that's a minor detail, right? Just "not a good look."

Serious question: if you were an attorney in this situation and your client swore to you the signature was authentic, would you seriously recommend turning it over to Moore's team for "analysis"?

There's no lawsuit pending is there? I suppose when he sues her for defamation it will required to be produced.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 08, 2017, 03:13:39 PM »

You got us!"

When there are multiple claims that are corroborated by multiple people, yes, that is a minor detail.  I don't think he's a piece of crap because he didn't put the location and date in the yearbook.  I think he's a piece of crap for the child molesting.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 08, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
For me, it's a refreshing change of pace to see Republicans launch these sorts of despicable attacks on other Republicans instead of Democrats.

If you want to have a racist off between Jones and Moore, Moore will win in a landslide.  He'll then print up bumper stickers celebrating the victory.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 08, 2017, 03:17:57 PM »
So people say they support Moore even if he did what he was accused of but they are still arguing whether it happened or not?

He was accused of meeting a 14 year old girl while he was ADA.  He met her at the courthouse, while she was there for the traumatic event of divorce proceedings.  He groomed her, had her leave her home and meet him down the street without her parents knowing.  He drove her 30 miles away to his secluded trailer home, disrobed and placed her hands on his groin.

I hadn't seen this before. It's completely bizarre and perverted. Why did the ada live in a trailer (molestor den?) and how did abduct a 14yr old without her parent knowing about?

If he had a trailer like that, you'd think there'd be lots of incidents like the one described above. Could be the tip of a pervert ice berg.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 08, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »

If you want to have a racist off between Jones and Moore, Moore will win in a landslide.  He'll then print up bumper stickers celebrating the victory.

Yes, you have made it very clear you think all pubs are racist and no dem ever did anything wrong  (or if they did we can't talk about it).

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 08, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »
the guy is a proud birther who wants to make it against the law to be gay and wants to make it illegal for muslims to serve in congress and said that there is sharia law in indiana and illinois. the fact that this thing has come down to a year book signature off for a lot for some people is gross.

ChiCat sock? It's like the entire libtard playbook smashed into one post. -1 for not using whataboutism for the forged uearbook tho

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 08, 2017, 03:26:19 PM »
the guy is a proud birther who wants to make it against the law to be gay and wants to make it illegal for muslims to serve in congress and said that there is sharia law in indiana and illinois. the fact that this thing has come down to a year book signature off for a lot for some people is gross.

ChiCat sock? It's like the entire libtard playbook smashed into one post. -1 for not using whataboutism for the forged uearbook tho

All of that stuff is actually true tho and straight from Roy moore's mouth. He's not shy about letting people know it either.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 08, 2017, 03:27:39 PM »

All of that stuff is actually true tho and straight from Roy moore's mouth. He's not shy about letting people know it either.

yeah, weird reaction from our bud fsd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: December 08, 2017, 03:29:18 PM »
They're like a pair of memes of memes

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 08, 2017, 03:29:51 PM »
the whataboutism part is a real treat from the team that has to mention the clintons in every argument about anything

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 08, 2017, 03:44:28 PM »

yeah, weird reaction from our bud fsd

Low information voter, sad

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 08, 2017, 06:01:28 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 08, 2017, 08:26:02 PM »
So people say they support Moore even if he did what he was accused of but they are still arguing whether it happened or not?

He was accused of meeting a 14 year old girl while he was ADA.  He met her at the courthouse, while she was there for the traumatic event of divorce proceedings.  He groomed her, had her leave her home and meet him down the street without her parents knowing.  He drove her 30 miles away to his secluded trailer home, disrobed and placed her hands on his groin.

I hadn't seen this before. It's completely bizarre and perverted. Why did the ada live in a trailer (molestor den?) and how did abduct a 14yr old without her parent knowing about?

If he had a trailer like that, you'd think there'd be lots of incidents like the one described above. Could be the tip of a pervert ice berg.

Which part of her account did I get wrong?  I didn't use the word abduct, nor did I make up the trailer.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 09, 2017, 09:09:17 AM »
Where did I say you were wrong?

FTR, the same lady who forged the yearbook IS the same lady who is telling this trailer grope story who IS the same lady represented by Gloria Alrad. Not an abundance of credibility there.

I get hating the guy bc he's an evangelical and you don't like his morals or whatever, but at least two of these accusations have fallen apart. It's not cool to brandish people chomos that aren't actually chomos.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 09, 2017, 09:23:23 AM »
A few of these are pretty bad, and several are like "he asked me out" or "we dated".

http://time.com/5029172/roy-moore-accusers/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 09, 2017, 09:26:04 AM »
Where did I say you were wrong?

FTR, the same lady who forged the yearbook IS the same lady who is telling this trailer grope story who IS the same lady represented by Gloria Alrad. Not an abundance of credibility there.

I get hating the guy bc he's an evangelical and you don't like his morals or whatever, but at least two of these accusations have fallen apart. It's not cool to brandish people chomos that aren't actually chomos.

I did not know the yearbook girl and the 14 year old were same. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 09, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »
Pedophile  :shakesfist:

The allegations: Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.

The allegations: Becky Gray told the Post in the story published Nov. 15 that she met Moore at Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the time, when she was 22. Gray said that Moore repeatedly asked her out, and that she consistently turned down his advances.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 09, 2017, 09:41:49 AM »

well it only took 45 seconds to find out you are totally full of crap on this claim.  Just blame the 14 year old for being fast and get it over with already.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 09, 2017, 10:42:45 AM »

The allegations: Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.

The allegations: Becky Gray told the Post in the story published Nov. 15 that she met Moore at Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the time, when she was 22. Gray said that Moore repeatedly asked her out, and that she consistently turned down his advances.

Which Breitbart links did you pull these from?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 09, 2017, 10:44:27 AM »

Which Breitbart links did you pull these from?

It's cut and paste from the Time magazine link above

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 09, 2017, 11:01:28 AM »
MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski is skeptical of claims against Roy Moore

And, um, the woman -- I mean, all this time along, and I’m gonna read another one, we’ve never really talked about the woman who first came out against Roy Moore who produced the yearbook that you say, Susan, is just the death knell. I would think a dress owned by Monica Lewinsky would bring down a president, but it didn't.

So I'm surprised that you think that this yearbook, at least parially forged, by a performer, Playboy model who goes on Maddow, who voted for Hillary -- um, you know, I see some politics there, but I haven't brought that up every step of the way because, of course, in this “me too” environment, you must always just believe the women.

And I think that there's a lot of reasons why we need to look at the women seriously and believe them, and in many cases -- like, for example, I spoke to accusers in Mark Halperin, which, to which he admits a lot of what he's accused of doing. I spoke to them. I believe them. I'm just wondering if all women need to be believed, especially when the allegations are over 30 years ago. And I'm concerned that we are being the judge, the jury, and the cops here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 09, 2017, 11:10:26 AM »
I get hating the guy bc he's an evangelical and you don't like his morals or whatever

I would watch a TV series about the alternate world FSD lives in.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 09, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski is skeptical of claims against Roy Moore

And, um, the woman -- I mean, all this time along, and I’m gonna read another one, we’ve never really talked about the woman who first came out against Roy Moore who produced the yearbook that you say, Susan, is just the death knell. I would think a dress owned by Monica Lewinsky would bring down a president, but it didn't.

So I'm surprised that you think that this yearbook, at least parially forged, by a performer, Playboy model who goes on Maddow, who voted for Hillary -- um, you know, I see some politics there, but I haven't brought that up every step of the way because, of course, in this “me too” environment, you must always just believe the women.

And I think that there's a lot of reasons why we need to look at the women seriously and believe them, and in many cases -- like, for example, I spoke to accusers in Mark Halperin, which, to which he admits a lot of what he's accused of doing. I spoke to them. I believe them. I'm just wondering if all women need to be believed, especially when the allegations are over 30 years ago. And I'm concerned that we are being the judge, the jury, and the cops here.

But, again, not that any of this would affect your support for Moore one way or the other.