Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84495 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #475 on: December 08, 2017, 02:01:40 PM »
Depends, what did Killary do?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 08, 2017, 02:01:51 PM »
https://www.nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-altering-yearbook-entry/amp/

Not a good look but hardly discredits the accusation or that of others

The "alteration" was adding the date and location to the bottom in clearly different handwriting.

You should have stopped with "not a good look." That's what "credibility" is all about. If she lied about this, and she did, it calls into question every single word she has said. Gloria Allred.... ugg.
So if a dude murders someone then the victims friend adds something to the body, that person didn't commit murder?

Did the friend add the thing before or after the statue of limitations was up?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 08, 2017, 02:02:43 PM »
https://www.nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-altering-yearbook-entry/amp/

Not a good look but hardly discredits the accusation or that of others

The "alteration" was adding the date and location to the bottom in clearly different handwriting.

You should have stopped with "not a good look." That's what "credibility" is all about. If she lied about this, and she did, it calls into question every single word she has said. Gloria Allred.... ugg.
So if a dude murders someone then the victims friend adds something to the body, that person didn't commit murder?

If the crime comes out during a campaign, you have to overlook it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 08, 2017, 02:03:19 PM »
Turns out this isn't the only thing Nelson lied about. She now admits that she added the date and restaurant location at the bottom of the inscription. But what about Roy Moore's signature?

The inscription is signed "Roy Moore, D.A." D.A.? Where did that come from?

The D.A. is on the yearbook inscription because she lifted it from a divorce pleading Roy signed (small world), not realizing that the initials denoted Roy's legal assistant. She's. Still. Lying. Or do you think Roy and D.A. both signed the yearbook?

Let me guess, another "not a good look" moment but I'm sure everything else must be true.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:06:31 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 08, 2017, 02:04:29 PM »
as an aside is there any political situation that can possibly arise that will not draw a "well the CLINTONS!!!!" from republicans?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: December 08, 2017, 02:06:53 PM »
The inscription is signed "Roy Moore, D.A." D.A.? He wasn't a district attorney at the time. Where did that come from?

Somebody should tell Roy Moore he wasn't a DA in 1977 because he lists it on his campaign website

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 08, 2017, 02:08:15 PM »
k-s-u is related to Moore right?  has to be

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 08, 2017, 02:09:11 PM »
Turns out this isn't the only thing Nelson lied about. She now admits that she added the date and restaurant location at the bottom of the inscription. But what about Roy Moore's signature?

The inscription is signed "Roy Moore, D.A." D.A.? Where did that come from?

The D.A. is on the yearbook inscription because she lifted it from a divorce pleading Roy signed (small world), not realizing that the initials denoted Roy's legal assistant. She's. Still. Lying. Or do you think Roy and D.A. both signed the yearbook?

Let me guess, another "not a good look" moment but I'm sure everything else must be true.

During his legal career, Judge Moore became the first full-time Deputy District Attorney in Etowah County, Alabama, and served in this position from 1977 until 1982.

:facepalm:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 08, 2017, 02:10:05 PM »
I don't know why he feels the need to defend him.  You can both be a Republican and not support Moore.  Some of the best Republicans are doing it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 08, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »
You see, the other driver who was killed waa speeding, so this DUI case is thrown out.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 08, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »
I don't know why he feels the need to defend him.  You can both be a Republican and not support Moore.  Some of the best Republicans are doing it.

Just a small part of the RINO establishment, really.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 08, 2017, 02:12:53 PM »
You're right, he became DA in '77. And was he still DA when he served a circuit court judge? Odd... But I'm sure it's just a weird coincidence that the divorce pleading and yearbook inscription both use D. A.

Yes, let's totally believe the woman who has already admitted to falsifying part of the inscription. And her attorney who refused to supply the ear book for inspection because she knew it was forged.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 08, 2017, 02:19:06 PM »
she added a date and location at the end

how would that be falsifying an inscription?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 08, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »
fascinating

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 08, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »
So, the goal here is "one accuser down, eight to go"?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 08, 2017, 02:26:38 PM »
So, the goal here is "one accuser down, eight to go"?

Don't forget that totally fake accuser that couldn't even get past the WaPo vetting. If she was fake why wouldn't all the rest be fake too? Politics!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 08, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »
Was she supposed to take her high school yearbook and frame it under glass the minute that Moore wrote in it? Of course more stuff was added to her high school yearbook
:adios:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #492 on: December 08, 2017, 02:31:25 PM »
Why the eff are you people even debating the veracity of the complaints when KSUW already said it doesn’t matter to him whether they are true or not?

He already said he would vote for a child molester as long as they were a Republican child molester.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 08, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »
For me, it's a refreshing change of pace to see Republicans launch these sorts of despicable attacks on other Republicans instead of Democrats.

https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/938898204124504064

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 08, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »
So people say they support Moore even if he did what he was accused of but they are still arguing whether it happened or not?

He was accused of meeting a 14 year old girl while he was ADA.  He met her at the courthouse, while she was there for the traumatic event of divorce proceedings.  He groomed her, had her leave her home and meet him down the street without her parents knowing.  He drove her 30 miles away to his secluded trailer home, disrobed and placed her hands on his groin.

And now you are claiming a win because some other girl wrote the date in clearly different handwriting on her yearbook.  I mean, if you are actually cool with him being elected even if those allegations are true why do you even need to discuss the yearbook?

yeah this the most incredible part to me. "even if the accusations are true it's better than a democrat" is the most astounding thing i have ever read

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2017, 02:47:53 PM »
mocat, after seeing the access hollywood tape have absolutely zero effect on how pubs voted in the presidential election, why on earth would this surprise you?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »
mocat, after seeing the access hollywood tape have absolutely zero effect on how pubs voted in the presidential election, why on earth would this surprise you?

i see a pretty enormous difference between gross hur hur braggadocio and molesting multiple children

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2017, 03:02:18 PM »
You're right, he became DA in '77. And was he still DA when he served a circuit court judge? Odd... But I'm sure it's just a weird coincidence that the divorce pleading and yearbook inscription both use D. A.

Yes, let's totally believe the woman who has already admitted to falsifying part of the inscription. And her attorney who refused to supply the ear book for inspection because she knew it was forged.

The attorney refused to supply the year book because there is no reason to.  Moore's campaign is never going to go "Yup, that's his handwriting.
 You got us!"

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2017, 03:08:23 PM »

The attorney refused to supply the year book because there is no reason to.  Moore's campaign is never going to go "Yup, that's his handwriting.
 You got us!"

Well that, and its partially to completely forged. But that's a minor detail, right? Just "not a good look."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2017, 03:08:53 PM »
the guy is a proud birther who wants to make it against the law to be gay and wants to make it illegal for muslims to serve in congress and said that there is sharia law in indiana and illinois. the fact that this thing has come down to a year book signature off for a lot for some people is gross.