Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84597 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #450 on: December 08, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »
I haven't read where Moore was alleged to be a pedophile (I admittedly don't gaf about alabama politics), but I do remember a serial rapist serving two terms as president, and actively campaigning with another asshat who served two terms as president.

Weird

Byrd and Clinton have absolutely nothing to do with this.  They are not on the ballot.  This isn't about Republicans being worse than Democrats or vice versa.  This is about having the moral standards of keeping a pedophile out of the senate.

Also, referring to sexually assaulting a 14 year old as "hitting on" is really disturbing.

I was under the impression that "hitting on" did constitute sexual assault in this enlightened day and age. Isn't that what's going on (Moore and many others) here? We're applying today's societal standards to conduct that occurred many years ago.

LOL at saying WJC and KKK grand wizard aren't relevant--rough ridin' pussy.

They aren't relevant to why you are defending a pedophile. Go start a thread about hating Clinton and Byrd. 

lol @ your societal standards bullshit.  This isn't calling a girl pet names, this is sexually assaulting a child.  Amazing what you will justify.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #451 on: December 08, 2017, 11:49:59 AM »
To be fair, I think KSUW is the only person ITT who is really advocating for Moore’s candidacy. FSD and Dax are just making another stop along their “what about the Clintons?” tour.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 08, 2017, 12:00:54 PM »
If you think what Moore allegedly did was "hitting on" that girl you are legit creepy af and need to be beat up

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 08, 2017, 12:07:34 PM »
If Moore was transgender Republicans would be calling for him to be put in jail for life.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 08, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »
Uses last 30 seconds to blame drive-by shootings on teaching evolution, but the first bit is fun too!

https://twitter.com/chrismassie/status/938833735893561350
:adios:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 08, 2017, 12:59:23 PM »
https://www.nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-altering-yearbook-entry/amp/

Not a good look but hardly discredits the accusation or that of others

The "alteration" was adding the date and location to the bottom in clearly different handwriting.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 08, 2017, 01:11:31 PM »
old people do that all the time on pictures and crap

source: I'm related to some old people

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 08, 2017, 01:12:08 PM »
https://www.nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-altering-yearbook-entry/amp/

The "alteration" was adding the date and location to the bottom in clearly different handwriting.

You should have stopped with "not a good look." That's what "credibility" is all about. If she lied about this, and she did, it calls into question every single word she has said. Gloria Allred.... ugg.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 08, 2017, 01:14:11 PM »
Kdub loves his gay hating child molesters
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 08, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »
So he still signed that girl's yearbook? 
Still a peder

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 08, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »

You should have stopped with "not a good look." That's what "credibility" is all about. If she lied about this, and she did, it calls into question every single word she has said. Gloria Allred.... ugg.

Beverly Young Nelson, the ex-waitress who charged that Moore groped her when she was 16 and he was in his 30s, told ABC News that she added the date and location of when and where he signed it.

Her notes say “12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House,” the restaurant where Nelson worked and where she said the GOP Alabama Senate candidate was at that time a frequent customer.

If this doesn't make you question everything she has said you are clearly not a Republican frantically trying to rationalize supporting a pederast.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #463 on: December 08, 2017, 01:17:36 PM »
I guess I missed where Moore was convicted of pedophilia. If that's true, of course he shouldn't be senator.

I'm not calling anyone a liar or picking sided, the timing of these (and other) accusations just seem bizarre (too convenient). Right after the primary and right before it's too late to reprint the ballots, or whatever.

At least the people Clinton raped reprted it right away.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 08, 2017, 01:20:26 PM »
I guess I missed where Moore was convicted of pedophilia. If that's true, of course he shouldn't be senator.

I'm not calling anyone a liar or picking sided, the timing of these (and other) accusations just seem bizarre (too convenient). Right after the primary and right before it's too late to reprint the ballots, or whatever.

Or they came out in the middle of the "me too" movement which would make total sense.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: December 08, 2017, 01:25:11 PM »

Or they came out in the middle of the "me too" movement which would make total sense.

Get real.  All these people recently accused of sexual assault are pawns of Gloria Alred in order to make it more believable that Roy Moore did it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
Kdub loves his gay hating child molesters

he had him at "muslims shouldn't be allowed in congress"

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 08, 2017, 01:29:10 PM »
I did think it was a bit weird that someone would write the name of the restaurant they were at when signing a yearbook.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 08, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »

While it may be "convenient" doesn't it seem most likely that the timing is related more closely with the #metoo movement after Weinstein and Spacey than an election? I mean, similar things have come up about numerous politicians in the same month or two, it doesn't seem like a stretch that one might be in the middle of an election.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 08, 2017, 01:41:40 PM »
So people say they support Moore even if he did what he was accused of but they are still arguing whether it happened or not?

He was accused of meeting a 14 year old girl while he was ADA.  He met her at the courthouse, while she was there for the traumatic event of divorce proceedings.  He groomed her, had her leave her home and meet him down the street without her parents knowing.  He drove her 30 miles away to his secluded trailer home, disrobed and placed her hands on his groin.

And now you are claiming a win because some other girl wrote the date in clearly different handwriting on her yearbook.  I mean, if you are actually cool with him being elected even if those allegations are true why do you even need to discuss the yearbook?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 08, 2017, 01:42:33 PM »

Right.... because there's never been an urge to report sexual harassment until someone invented a "metoo" hashtag (which happened after these allegations surfaced, btw).

I guess when Clinton was going through Monicagate, when any number of politicians, employers, and celebrities were accused of sex harassment and assault over the past decades - hell when thousands of women marched on Washington dressed as vaginas to protect Trump - none of that was quite enough to muster the courage to come forward. It was only after some millenials started saying #metoo that the dam finally broke.

The timing had nothing to do with waiting until Moore couldn't be replaced!

Im not asking anyone to admit that the allegations are false. At least some of them could very well be true. Just acknowledge that there is a political element to the timing of these allegations.

How delusional are millenials?! "By God, with this Twitter hashtag, American is finally gonna be 'woke' to sex harassment!"

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 08, 2017, 01:46:38 PM »
millennials made moore molest that girl

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 08, 2017, 01:53:06 PM »
k-s-u doesn't care that he molested a girl, he just wants you to admit there is a political element, weird

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 08, 2017, 01:54:32 PM »

Right.... because there's never been an urge to report sexual harassment until someone invented a "metoo" hashtag (which happened after these allegations surfaced, btw).

This is demonstrably false, but hey, any way to discredit her, right? 

Washington Post report on Moore came out on November 9th, Alyssa Milano "me too" post on October 15th.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 08, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »

So if a dude murders someone then the victims friend adds something to the body, that person didn't commit murder?