Author Topic: Anti ban Hawaii Judge, NY road jihad terrorist has a green card. U want more?  (Read 4822 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump tweet after bloodthirsty road killing jihad.
"We must not allow ISIS to return, or enter, our country after defeating them in the Middle East and elsewhere. Enough!"
5:31 PM - Oct 31, 2017
OR ENTER
Keep these killing bastards in a sand dune in the desert in Persia singing to a camel.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:10:39 AM by renocat »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Hawaii judge who blocked Trump’s ban on importing terrorist, Ustupid
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 10:32:28 PM »
Agree that we should deport nevada'rs immediately.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CBS news reports this guy had a green card.  Got to come into US on Obama's Immigration Diversity Lottery.  Let a tiger into your house and you may die.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CBS news reports this guy had a green card.  Got to come into US on Obama's Immigration Diversity Lottery.  Let a tiger into your house and you may die.
Um the visa lottery was started by Reagan signed into law by Bush but keep going anyways.

The Big Train

Facts aren’t important here

Offline Karlen

• Fan
    • View Profile
Hot damn Reno. Gotta hand it to ya, you really stick to your off the rocker character.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Isn't it too soon to politicize this and we can talk policy later? Or is that only for white people mowing down kids in school and at concerts?

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think it's the best time to talk about it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Isn't it too soon to politicize this and we can talk policy later? Or is that only for white people mowing down kids in school and at concerts?
Yeah, both sides politicized this seconds before he hit the first person, so let's not point fingers just yet.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We should ban driving on sidewalks and bike paths.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
We should ban driving on sidewalks and bike paths.

It's common sense
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
If only he hadn't had access to an automatic weapon.  Ban automatic transmissions now!  :driving: :driving: :ridinghorse:
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hawaii judge who blocked Trump’s ban on importing terrorist, Ustupid
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 10:56:28 AM »

Totally agree. Great point as always. Doesn't seem very realistic, though? Because they're already US citizens and here and stuff? But you know what we could maybe do in this case? Maybe re-examine visa programs and tighten vetting for non-US citizen from predominantly Islamic hellholes? Seems like a reasonable solution we could do to help prevent mass murder, and a lot easier to do under our Constitution than deporting all Nevada'rs or banning all guns.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Haven’t looked this up, but I’d be willing to bet the crime and murder rate of green card holders is significantly lower than US Citizens. It appears vetting is not the problem.

Of course, you probably have data to support your point so I’ll just shut up with my conjecture.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Yeah, both sides politicized this seconds before he hit the first person, so let's not point fingers just yet.
Who pointed fingers? You do a lot of assuming in your posts. Maybe stop doing that?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Totally agree. Great point as always. Doesn't seem very realistic, though? Because they're already US citizens and here and stuff? But you know what we could maybe do in this case? Maybe re-examine visa programs and tighten vetting for non-US citizen from predominantly Islamic hellholes? Seems like a reasonable solution we could do to help prevent mass murder, and a lot easier to do under our Constitution than deporting all Nevada'rs or banning all guns.

^^^^ soft on terrorism

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/31/report-nyc-foreign-terror-suspect-entered-u-s-with-diversity-visa-trump-wants-to-end/amp/
“The diversity lottery serves no discernible humanitarian or economic interest,” Cotton explained to Breitbart News. “It is a policy that has far outlived its usefulness and it really doesn’t even serve diversity since Europe is one of the primary uses of it. Even in past efforts at amnesty-first comprehensive immigration reform like we saw in 2013 and 2007, most people agree we should eliminate the diversity lottery. I think it’s a policy that has far outlived its usefulness if it ever had any utility and it’s time to eliminate the diversity lottery.”
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:22:08 PM by renocat »

The Big Train

Breitbart :lol:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like how the immigration reformers are Pro-American.  Breitbart is a treat

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Haven’t looked this up, but I’d be willing to bet the crime and murder rate of green card holders is significantly lower than US Citizens. It appears vetting is not the problem.

Of course, you probably have data to support your point so I’ll just shut up with my conjecture.

So again, you are missing the point. Lets posit that green card holders from predominantly Islamic hellholes (or illegal immigrants - same argument) have a lower violent crime rate than Americans overall. I have no idea if that's true, let's just assume it is. Even if the crime rate is lower, you can still do something about it that you can't do with US citizens: be more careful about letting them in. So let's do that. Because we can. So we should. Comparing crime rates is irrelevant (unless you are tying to argue that the net impact of our lax immigration policy with Islamic hellholes is positive even after accounting for the occasional mass murder - I think a significant majority of Americans would disagree).
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:32:45 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No...I think you are the one who is missing the point.  The only way to prevent immigrants from coming into this country and committing crimes is totally halt immigration.  I think most people understand this, and that those calling for "extreme vetting" realize they are really just saying "keep those foreigners out of my country."

I also have not heard anyone explain what type of vetting would have prevented this guy from entering the US in this instance.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So this is interesting. Some crazy group called the Latino Victory Group produced an ad for the upcoming Virginia governor race depicting a truck with a confederate flag and bumper sticker of the GOP candidate attempting to run down Hispanic children. To be clear, this was completely made up.

Anywho, the group initially defended the ad (you stay classy, libs), but finally decided to delete it after a mooslim actually murdered a bunch of people with a truck yesterday in NYC.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453311/virginia-gubernatorial-race-latino-victory-fund-removes-ad

Side note, how the heck is Virginia even competitive for the GOP in the race?! Did the Dems pick a candidate even less appealing than Hillary? Woof.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:09:04 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No...I think you are the one who is missing the point.  The only way to prevent immigrants from coming into this country and committing crimes is totally halt immigration.  I think most people understand this, and that those calling for "extreme vetting" realize they are really just saying "keep those foreigners out of my country."

Really? That's the only way? Sounds more like a false choice. But if you really don't think there is any way to improve the vetting, why would you support immigration from those countries?!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Really? That's the only way? Sounds more like a false choice. But if you really don't think there is any way to improve the vetting, why would you support immigration from those countries?!

And that's exactly where this "extreme vetting" narrative from the WH will end up.