Author Topic: VANDY PREVIEW  (Read 12153 times)

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: VANDY PREVIEW
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2017, 11:15:25 AM »
I have a better idea (as should be expected of a very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money).

Perhaps, after our tremendous victory over a barely-ranked (but rather rank) opponent, we meet in the parking lot outside of Dudley Field.  Your ilk can take turns in fisticuffs with my manservant, Andrew.  Be forewarned, he is most skilled.

My Ladies and I will observe, in comfort, while sipping Krug Clos d'Ambonnay (a favorite).  You see, I am no limousine Liberal (although I do have several limousines)--I am a staunch right-wing Conservative.

I'm not afraid to throw-down.

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.

NC you silly, silly man.

How about instead of your idea, I throw this fact out there for your perusal and consideration. I kick the dog crap out of Andy boy, take another swig of my PBR (long-neck of course and vintage '17) and walk off onto 2nd Ave with your "ladies" in tow.

FWIW. I'd have said "KYITN" but I seriously doubt you possess a pair. Unless of course you consider undescended as factually having a pair.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2017, 11:23:00 AM »
It's weird seeing Chings go back and forth with himself.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2017, 11:26:26 AM »
I have a better idea (as should be expected of a very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money).

Perhaps, after our tremendous victory over a barely-ranked (but rather rank) opponent, we meet in the parking lot outside of Dudley Field.  Your ilk can take turns in fisticuffs with my manservant, Andrew.  Be forewarned, he is most skilled.

My Ladies and I will observe, in comfort, while sipping Krug Clos d'Ambonnay (a favorite).  You see, I am no limousine Liberal (although I do have several limousines)--I am a staunch right-wing Conservative.

I'm not afraid to throw-down.

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.

:ROFL: Never change, Delores, never change...

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2017, 04:32:54 PM »
Exclusive review: Tennessee may know whiskey but the beer sucks huge choad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2017, 04:57:46 PM »
Exclusive review: Tennessee may know whiskey but the beer sucks huge choad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psh, they can't even sell Jack where it's freaking distilled. lol dry counties.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »
Sheesh. Glad I'm bringing my own handle of fine Kentucky bourbon.

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »
Dear Kansas State, thank you for enjoying your experience in Nashville.  Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT is, but, a part of this.

Your fan base is honest, mature and most welcoming; I appreciate your fan base, the outcome was secondary.

Regards,

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:11 PM »
Dear Kansas State, thank you for enjoying your experience in Nashville.  Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT is, but, a part of this.

Your fan base is honest, mature and most welcoming; I appreciate your fan base, the outcome was secondary.

Regards,

I can't believe I'm saying this; but you are a gentleman and a scholar. 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2017, 10:01:52 AM »

Regards,

I can't believe I'm saying this; but you are a gentleman and a scholar. 

Ditto. While it was not the outcome I expected or wanted, it's always refreshing seeing how much other fan bases love us.