Author Topic: BYE WEEK PREVIEW (CATS MUST RUN THE TABLE)  (Read 921 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
BYE WEEK PREVIEW (CATS MUST RUN THE TABLE)
« on: September 20, 2017, 12:18:02 PM »
Dear goEMAW readers  :)

This week seems to be a tough week for the cats  :bang:. Going into a bye week that is coming off of a tough road loss to Vanderbilt, the Cats must realize what all went wrong. Many of the teams leaders have spoke such as Trent Tanking saying that "We know against Baylor everything will be clicking." It seems as if this last week was the Titanic of the season and that we will only get better from here. This past weeks loss was awful don't get me wrong and I feel sorry for those of you that went to the game to see the Crazy Train go off the rails  :blindfold:. But on a positive note Defense is amazing and we all knew that from the start, Offense needs tremendous work and if we put that very unit out on the field every week we don't stand a snowball's chance in hell in when we play TCU OU and OSU. It really hits hard when even our own players realize how much this loss meant to our University and the Big 12 but mostly our playoff hopes. Looking ahead to the playoffs, as you all know we are out of the rankings. We have to run the table to even be in playoff contention for the most sought after trophy in the nation this time of year. THE Dr. Pepper trophy. The thing is though we are no longer ranked. I see us getting back into the ranking if and when we go undefeated in the Big 12 going into the OU game.

P.S.
COACHES, IF YOU ARE READING THIS GET DADDY DIMEL TO FEED THE HOT HAND AND MAKE THEM RUN IT ALL GAME LONG! WE MUST LEARN FROM WHAT OUR PEERS ARE DOING! IF WE ARE RUNNING THE BALL AND THEY CAN"T STOP IT, KEEP RUNNING THE BALL! TELL HIM ALSO NOT TO RUN THE SAME PLAY FOR THE 3rd & LONG on EVERY SINGLE DRIVE

P.S.S.
CK7 please tell the Sisco kid that he must scan the field before he decides not to throw the ball, I can tell your scrambling style has rubbed off but you need to teach him to trust his receivers

P.S.S.S.
Coach Coleman please tell your receivers that they need to use more mosturizer because there hands are harder than rocks.

Sincerely
Slightly pissed off but optimistic fan
GregKSU1027

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: BYE WEEK PREVIEW (CATS MUST RUN THE TABLE)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
i wish Greg could have seen gE in it's prime. He would have had fun in sd's fighting you related threads.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
TL/DNR

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 01:44:00 PM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.