Author Topic: Corey Sutton  (Read 49886 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Corey Sutton
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2017, 12:27:47 PM »
How did Sutton get articles written for him?

It was a great time to ride that wave and contact the media to add to the story.

Who do you want to to take them seriously? Fans? Who gives a eff? I think the target should be recruits. Get that crap circulating if it's a regular plantation at BSFS.

What do they owe KSU or Bill? Not a damn thing. As their careers are over, what is the risk?

"Ride the wave"? The dude just wanted to be able to use his football skills to pay for his education closer to home. H

Your beef with the former players is stupid. None of them are claiming "grave injustices" or claiming BSFS is a "regular plantation", they're just saying Snyder isn't a saint and has done some mumped up things. He should let players transfer, shouldn't share drug test info to make it more difficult for the player to transfer, and he should work better with NFL scouts.  Facebook is an appropriate medium to discuss that.

I'm also sure many would acknowledge that Snyder did them a lot of good and could continue to help them in the future and also had an overall positive experience at KSU, and therefore don't need to rough ridin' alert the press because they didn't have a QB at their pro day 6 years ago.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2017, 12:33:09 PM »
How did Sutton get articles written for him?

It was a great time to ride that wave and contact the media to add to the story.

Who do you want to to take them seriously? Fans? Who gives a eff? I think the target should be recruits. Get that crap circulating if it's a regular plantation at BSFS.

What do they owe KSU or Bill? Not a damn thing. As their careers are over, what is the risk?

"Ride the wave"? The dude just wanted to be able to use his football skills to pay for his education closer to home. H

Your beef with the former players is stupid. None of them are claiming "grave injustices" or claiming BSFS is a "regular plantation", they're just saying Snyder isn't a saint and has done some mumped up things. He should let players transfer, shouldn't share drug test info to make it more difficult for the player to transfer, and he should work better with NFL scouts.  Facebook is an appropriate medium to discuss that.

I'm also sure many would acknowledge that Snyder did them a lot of good and could continue to help them in the future and also had an overall positive experience at KSU, and therefore don't need to rough ridin' alert the press because they didn't have a QB at their pro day 6 years ago.

Yes, this isn't hard.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2017, 01:00:50 PM »
we have a strong history of shooting our own dicks off when not offering players a release

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
Of all athletes, football players are the laziest and dumbest.  Anyone who played sports in high school (ftr: soccer is not a sport) can attest to this.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2017, 01:40:39 PM »
“There’s been a lot said over the past couple of days about Coach LHC Bill Snyder. Personally, I enjoyed my time at K-State and considered playing for coach Snyder a privilege. I could not have asked for a better coach. The K-State program is not for everyone. It is a place for a grinder, a person who wants to work and improve each and every day, a player who relishes the grind and enjoys the process of being a student athlete. It’s not easy, and that’s why it takes a special person to succeed there. Nothing is given to you, and Coach Snyder’s program will weed out the weak, entitled, selfish student athletes. His program worked wonders for me and so many other former K-Staters. I’m proud to have played in his program for the last four years. I am forever a Wildcat and fully support Coach Snyder.”

EMAW. - Jordan Willis

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article154220839.html

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2017, 03:53:24 PM »
“There’s been a lot said over the past couple of days about Coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder. Personally, I enjoyed my time at K-State and considered playing for coach Snyder a privilege. I could not have asked for a better coach. The K-State program is not for everyone. It is a place for a grinder, a person who wants to work and improve each and every day, a player who relishes the grind and enjoys the process of being a student athlete. It’s not easy, and that’s why it takes a special person to succeed there. Nothing is given to you, and Coach Snyder’s program will weed out the weak, entitled, selfish student athletes. His program worked wonders for me and so many other former K-Staters. I’m proud to have played in his program for the last four years. I am forever a Wildcat and fully support Coach Snyder.”

EMAW. - Jordan Willis

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article154220839.html
:billdance:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2017, 04:01:49 PM »
“There’s been a lot said over the past couple of days about Coach LHC Bill Snyder. Personally, I enjoyed my time at K-State and considered playing for coach Snyder a privilege. I could not have asked for a better coach. The K-State program is not for everyone. It is a place for a grinder, a person who wants to work and improve each and every day, a player who relishes the grind and enjoys the process of being a student athlete. It’s not easy, and that’s why it takes a special person to succeed there. Nothing is given to you, and Coach Snyder’s program will weed out the weak, entitled, selfish student athletes. His program worked wonders for me and so many other former K-Staters. I’m proud to have played in his program for the last four years. I am forever a Wildcat and fully support Coach Snyder.”

EMAW. - Jordan Willis

That's all good, but it has nothing to do with what's been going on the last few days.  The issue is, if it's designed to weed players how, what's the point of continuing to punish them on their way out by not releasing them?  It appears the current policy is designed to do the exact opposite of weeding out.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 03, 2017, 04:10:19 PM »
Gotta think the "weed" reference was only used at Snyder's direction to remind the family about the drug test thing again.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »
Stop doing illegal crap. Snyds just wants to make sure you turn out to be a fine youngster. I know MIR likes to talk massa stuff, but his whole LB'ing core got into the snow in 2003/4 and he kicked their ass and kept it under wraps. They just decided not to transfer, because he was making sure it didn't get out. I'm sure he feels cheated for giving the kid a chance and then him rough ridin' him. Ho hum, snyders a giant prick slave master!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »
I think Snyds calling out the drugs is irl illegal as well (or against some rules of some kind anyway). And Snyds only wants to win football games and get Sean his job. That's about 100% of what he wants.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2017, 04:57:54 PM »
And I also 100% only want the first part of that as well so I love Bill obv

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »
I think Snyds calling out the drugs is irl illegal as well (or against some rules of some kind anyway). And Snyds only wants to win football games and get Sean his job. That's about 100% of what he wants.

DOD Snyder would have never said anything to the media besides "I do what I want with my program."

And I love Snyder too. A lot.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2017, 05:06:52 PM »
I think those things too SD. I don't think he's a total monster tho. Not sure why ppl are trying to make it a race thing, because Sutton used the slave thing. I won't reveal names, but I know white KS boys who had it way worse from Snyder vs Sutton. He just doesn't like it when you break the law and feels like he's their parent when they leave home. :dunno: I guess they rather have a Nick Saban who doesn't gaf, but they're not good enough to play for him. Snyder is already doing them a favor.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2017, 05:11:24 PM »
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2016/corey-sutton-2638

We're the only P5 offer he received and he's trying to crap on the program. I get his point, but.... "You're welcome, crap head!"-Snyder

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2017, 05:52:17 PM »
wacky, where's your line drawn at as to how good you need to be before you're allowed to speak?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2017, 05:54:07 PM »
If Snyder felt he was doing the right thing from the outset, it's unethical of him to do the wrong thing and release the dude only because he was taking some heat for it.  Gotta stand up for your principles.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2017, 05:59:10 PM »
Bill has shown on multiple occasions that he is a pos human being and I'm getting tired of it tbh.  He isn't a good enough coach to openly parade the fact that he is a piece of crap.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
wacky, where's your line drawn at as to how good you need to be before you're allowed to speak?
Usually when you're a TP and get beat out so you blame the program for your failure. Nobody knew he was a POS behind the scenes (sutton). Stop breaking the law! Bill has released a lot of trouble makers, but he's also been really good at keeping crap in house. He's old school and doesn't release the reasons why, but today's age of social media is forcing him to defend himself. I don't blame him. He's sick of getting crap on without defending himself.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2017, 06:10:28 PM »
I actually love a loose Bill, as all of you should. It's amazing and I want more! :love:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2017, 06:19:31 PM »
Usually when you're a TP and get beat out so you blame the program for your failure. Nobody knew he was a POS behind the scenes (sutton). Stop breaking the law! Bill has released a lot of trouble makers, but he's also been really good at keeping crap in house. He's old school and doesn't release the reasons why, but today's age of social media is forcing him to defend himself. I don't blame him. He's sick of getting crap on without defending himself.

:facepalm:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2017, 06:27:24 PM »
 :lol: Carnes!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
It's just a lot of vague comments on Facebook and talking about how they could say so much and the fans wouldn't believe....

For the record, I'm sure it is strict as hell, ridiculous, demanding, and at times downright awful to play for Bill. I will not ever dispute that.

I just think they should try to do something about it.

There is nothing to do. The ones that didn't like it enough and had options left. I've heard plenty myself and I think it's just part of the inner workings of all college football programs. For many and I'd even say most playing high level college football has tons of benefits, but there are going to be guys that don't fit. I think the coaches for the most part are about developing guys as people, but ultimately they have to win and compete; some players are going to get lost in the shuffle in that process. Also, many of those guys have great memories of competing with teammates and most have great relationships with their position coaches and coordinators.

Exactly, they aren't torching Snyder because they, for the most part, enjoyed their time here. They loved their teammates and the coaches. Bryce is the only one that seems like he pretty much hated everything.

It's hard for a lot of fans to understand but to the players, Kansas State Football is a whole hell of a lot more than LHC Bill Snyder.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2017, 11:06:57 PM »
Stop doing illegal crap. Snyds just wants to make sure you turn out to be a fine youngster. I know MIR likes to talk massa stuff, but his whole LB'ing core got into the snow in 2003/4 and he kicked their ass and kept it under wraps. They just decided not to transfer, because he was making sure it didn't get out. I'm sure he feels cheated for giving the kid a chance and then him rough ridin' him. Ho hum, snyders a giant prick slave master!

What?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »
As soon as the term "slavemaster" was tweeted I was #TeamSnyds. Regardless, I will always be #TeamSnyds

Gtfo prima donna
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:20:47 AM by Pett »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile