Author Topic: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread  (Read 17570 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread
« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2021, 10:29:13 AM »
he will 1000% try and grift the magas to help him pay

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2021, 01:21:49 PM »
At first I was thinking that this spelled doom for all the Tuckers of the world.  Then I read the judge ruled that way because known dummy Jones refused to turn over documents as part of discovery.   :facepalm:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2021, 01:38:25 PM »
At first I was thinking that this spelled doom for all the Tuckers of the world.  Then I read the judge ruled that way because known dummy Jones refused to turn over documents as part of discovery.   :facepalm:

Well yeah, you need to eff up pretty bigly in order to get a default judgment against you, lol. I wouldn't expect Fox's lawyers to allow that to happen.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2021, 05:13:21 PM »

Well yeah, you need to eff up pretty bigly in order to get a default judgment against you, lol. I wouldn't expect Fox's lawyers to allow that to happen.

Can I introduce you to Linn Wood?  These lawyers have bought into the grift at the expense of their career

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2021, 05:20:29 PM »
we have dumbshit clients get default judgements against their dumbshit selves all the time because they get sued and just decide it's not worth their time to do anything about it. bunch of dumbshits.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »

Can I introduce you to Linn Wood?  These lawyers have bought into the grift at the expense of their career

Who represents Tucker when he gets sued? I guarantee it's not Linn Wood.