Author Topic: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread  (Read 28582 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2020, 11:18:31 AM »
Only someone completely locked on Alex Jones and TexAgs with total tunnel vision is not aware the widespread usage of the term Maoist is it relates to a substantial faction of the "Democrat" Party and the factions that mega corrupt racist ChiCom Joe Biden is kowtowing to and

Just show me where the widespread usage is in reference to Biden.  I don't need a definition, I can google.

Omar, AOC and that group are IMO Marxist-Maoist-PolPotians

But this is where BidenBot.7 and SlowDug start getting all enraged because (as usual) they didn't know something, and so just because they're rock brained idiots who hadn't heard something before then it must be brand new and from Alex Jones or similar.

So rough ridin' typical and sad.

Just a link to what you said.  It should be easy if it is widespread.

To what I said?   

I'm personally responsible for widespread usage?

Just instances of the widespread comparison of Biden to maoists.  It's widespread, should be super easy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2020, 11:33:26 AM »
Only someone completely locked on Alex Jones and TexAgs with total tunnel vision is not aware the widespread usage of the term Maoist is it relates to a substantial faction of the "Democrat" Party and the factions that mega corrupt racist ChiCom Joe Biden is kowtowing to and

Just show me where the widespread usage is in reference to Biden.  I don't need a definition, I can google.

Omar, AOC and that group are IMO Marxist-Maoist-PolPotians

But this is where BidenBot.7 and SlowDug start getting all enraged because (as usual) they didn't know something, and so just because they're rock brained idiots who hadn't heard something before then it must be brand new and from Alex Jones or similar.

So rough ridin' typical and sad.

Just a link to what you said.  It should be easy if it is widespread.

To what I said?   

I'm personally responsible for widespread usage?

Just instances of the widespread comparison of Biden to maoists.  It's widespread, should be super easy

Not Biden.   The people he's running around saying Yes to all the time, like AOC.

https://fee.org/articles/aocs-green-new-deal-is-a-us-version-of-mao-s-disastrous-great-leap-forward/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-17/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-politics-linked-to-cambodia-genocide-ad/11517274

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2020, 11:38:32 AM »
One of those is talking about a GOP hit piece that uses the term.

The other is from last year and you just started using the term a month ago.

You can tell me what started you using the term in June of this year.  I won't tease you like I did for the Jacob Wohl/infowars stuff.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2020, 11:48:55 AM »

You can tell me what started you using the term in June of this year.  I won't tease you like I did for the Jacob Wohl/infowars stuff.

LOL, it's August the 4th, and you want to know why I (at one time a Poli Sci major) was talking about Mao back in June as your parties terrorists were tearing down statues and setting fires to buildings and rewriting  history.   :lol: :lol:

Anyone who has spent 10 minutes studying China, Mao, the Cultural Revolution, the Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot and Reducation camps would notice the parallels almost instantly.   

Particularly when AOC was cheering the demise of the fossil fuel sector.

Good grief.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2020, 11:49:36 AM »
SMF may have the answer.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2020, 11:50:38 AM »

LOL, it's August the 4th, and you want to know why I (at one time a Poli Sci major) was talking about Mao back in June as your parties terrorists were tearing down statues and setting fires to buildings and and rewriting  history.   :lol: :lol:

Anyone who has spent 10 minutes studying China, Mao, the Cultural Revolution, the Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot and Reducation camps would notice the parallels almost instantly.   

Good grief.

Oh no, I completely know why you started using it.  I just want you to admit it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2020, 11:51:26 AM »

LOL, it's August the 4th, and you want to know why I (at one time a Poli Sci major) was talking about Mao back in June as your parties terrorists were tearing down statues and setting fires to buildings and and rewriting  history.   :lol: :lol:

Good grief.

Oh no, I completely know why you started using it.  I just want you to admit it.

If you're going to say Alex Jones then  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at your dumb face.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2020, 11:52:45 AM »
It's because dozens of alt-right media put out something about mao and the cultural revolution within about 2 days of each other and then all the alt-right daxbot repeaters started repeating it.

It's very simple dug, dax didn't come up with this himself.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »
you are a horrible liar and you get caught in your lies every time.  You need to give yourself a better out before lying.

If I were you and had started parroting the "maoist" line from Alex Jones/goincel like you absolutely did, I wouldn't have used the lie about "widespread usage" but would have instead used your second lie about being a polsc major and drawing the "obvious" comparisons.  That lie is an easier lie to lie about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2020, 11:56:10 AM »
Anyone with a modicum of knowledge could turn on their TV and make the analogies, but resident BidenBots are so  :blush: :blush: :blush: about what their movement has become and what they support, they can only rationalize it by saying its alt-right pontification.

Alt-Left:  Now mainstream and fully supported in BidenBot Nation

SMDH

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2020, 11:58:40 AM »
Hey, I was a polisci major for a bit too dax  :cheers:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2020, 12:12:58 PM »
It is actually worse if someone who went to college for political science to compare AOC's slightly hair brained green new deal to the forced labor camps and widespread genocide of a country's citizens.  I would expect that from like a econ major.

A political science major shouldn't be so stupid but here we are

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2020, 12:32:22 PM »
It is actually worse if someone who went to college for political science to compare AOC's slightly hair brained green new deal to the forced labor camps and widespread genocide of a country's citizens.  I would expect that from like a econ major.

A political science major shouldn't be so stupid but here we are

If you read how she stated her case on social media (and allegedly deleted several Tweets about it) you could easily draw such parallels.   Particularly the re-education aspect of it and the Pol Potian utopia, in the case of Pol Pot, agrarian utopia. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2020, 12:46:25 PM »
that's some scary crap jones is saying and not at all haha, listen to this crazy ol' alex jones gay frog rant stuff.

he's really dangerous. I listened to a podcast on the Sandy Hook stuff and it's unreal

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2020, 12:50:53 PM »
that's some scary crap jones is saying and not at all haha, listen to this crazy ol' alex jones gay frog rant stuff.

he's really dangerous. I listened to a podcast on the Sandy Hook stuff and it's unreal

He's dangerous because he fires up the daxes.  He's doing a performance though.  It is a grift and he's found he can make money off of the insecure and stupid.  He's no more a threat than Wohl.  They are little cowards.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:48 PM »

He's dangerous because he fires up the daxes.  He's doing a performance though.  It is a grift and he's found he can make money off of the insecure and stupid.  He's no more a threat than Wohl.  They are little cowards.

I think jones would legitimately do something dangerous but I agree his followers are much more dangerous

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2020, 01:11:33 PM »
every once in a while i watch that bon iver video and it still makes me smile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2020, 01:24:59 PM »

I think jones would legitimately do something dangerous but I agree his followers are much more dangerous

That would endanger his grift.  Grifters never do that.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2020, 01:31:38 PM »

the sandy hook stuff totally endangered his grift. got him kicked off twitter and facebook and there's still a lawsuit pending

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2020, 01:46:13 PM »

the sandy hook stuff totally endangered his grift. got him kicked off twitter and facebook and there's still a lawsuit pending

Learned his lesson on how far he can take it.  For several months though he was grifting maga idiots with SH and I bet he still has a pretty large base who still thinks it was a false flag even though he had to admit he was faking

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2020, 01:48:53 PM »
Nothing gets BidenBots like BidenBot.7 and Super Slow Dug more enraged then their innate and unyielding belief that any attack on individuals that they hold dear are created by the Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy.

No matter how mumped up the Alt-Left policy is, the Super Slow Dugs and BidenBot .7's of the world are going to defend it with every  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: they can find.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »
every once in a while i watch that bon iver video and it still makes me smile

it's so good.  i'm gonna go watch it now, in fact.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2020, 01:58:02 PM »
Nothing gets BidenBots like BidenBot.7 and Super Slow Dug more enraged then their innate and unyielding belief that any attack on individuals that they hold dear are created by the Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy.

No matter how mumped up the Alt-Left policy is, the Super Slow Dugs and BidenBot .7's of the world are going to defend it with every  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy: they can find.

lol look at dax  :Crybaby: :Crybaby: :bawl:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »

lol look at dax  :Crybaby: :Crybaby: :bawl:

I give that Slow Dug post  :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: on a 7  :curse: scale