Author Topic: The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall  (Read 16875 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2017, 02:34:49 PM »
actually i have a great idea. why not make the border wall a game? have it become an obstacle course that challenges their physical strength and intelligence. think american gladiator meets japanese game show. and just to make sure not too many get in, the final round is who wants to be a millionaire (all the questions are in english, must win the game). and for the women - beauty pageant, run by trump.

imagine the money that would be generated if this was televised, plus those that make it across would definitely deserve it, even rednecks would think so.

sigh, one can dream.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »
We already had that thread dax

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2017, 02:48:26 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-27/democrats-should-back-a-digital-border-wall

“better fences and better security along our borders . . . help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country".  Sen. Barrack Obama 2006

“I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control the Borders."  Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19409682

Get out more fellas, try something other than Vox or Salon for a change.

They were dumb too and placating to voters...

How much did they spend on a wall? More than DJT is proposing?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2017, 03:02:36 PM »
Guys, wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to put up a hologram of a wall? It's not like a real wall is going to stop any more people then a hologram one would.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2017, 03:05:31 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-27/democrats-should-back-a-digital-border-wall

“better fences and better security along our borders . . . help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country".  Sen. Barrack Obama 2006

“I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control the Borders."  Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

Didn't see much talk about how dumb they were when they were all for a wall.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »
Guys, wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to put up a hologram of a wall? It's not like a real wall is going to stop any more people then a hologram one would.

You can't spray graffiti on a hologram.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »
question to those that say the wall won't work, are you for or against illegal immigration?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2017, 03:08:21 PM »
for it

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2017, 03:09:01 PM »
Don't really care

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:29 PM »
question to those that say the wall won't work, are you for or against illegal immigration?

I can understand the need to control as it puts a strain on infrastructure and resources but on the other side of the coin I didn't do anything to become American and enjoy the benefits I receive of being American so to want to close up all the borders and not let any other human get those same benefits seems extremely dickish

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:44 PM »
Damn that Obama for wasting $20+ billion on a wall that didn't work. Oh wait....

What wall? Oh, the incomplete wall.  Yeah, those never work.

Why do you want wide open borders Abe?   In your explanation, give me some ideas of what we should rename the region of the world formerly known as the United States of America?   Wait . . . FUSOFA?   Since this will likely lead to regionalism, what will the various regions of the newly Balkanized FUSOFA land be called?  Help me with some names.  Will each region have a border fence?

Did I say wide open borders? I think deportations have to occur when the person is worthy of deportation. That's not a wide open border. Maybe physically, yeah there are some spots that are "wide open". Every country has them. But do you snowflakes really need a $20+ billion security blanket to protect you from the monsters under your bed?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »

What was the amount of money spent on said wall during their reign? Maybe that's why not much talk about it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »
I have known a number of illegal immigrants and each of them is a better person than 90% of Americans I have come in contact with. I have no idea why you would want to remove quality people from our country, but a lot of people are irrationally afraid of non-whites I guess.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »

What was the amount of money spent on said wall during their reign? Maybe that's why not much talk about it.

I don't know? 

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »
i didn't ask why you guys were for or against it.

but it's like, say you give a little girl cancer on purpose, and you want her to die. the doctor her to die, and he would suggest cancer treatments. but since you do want her to die, you would try and convince the girl and her parents "the treatments are bullshit, death is inevitable" etc.

that little girl is the united states of america. you guys being the ones who want the little girl to die, are completely full of crap when it comes to the wall thing.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »
I can't wait until we build the northern wall and make Canada pay for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2017, 03:56:39 PM »
I have known a number of illegal immigrants and each of them is a better person than 90% of Americans I have come in contact with. I have no idea why you would want to remove quality people from our country, but a lot of people are irrationally afraid of non-whites I guess.

You'll get no argument from me that most white midwesterners simply couldn't handle the diversity and integration of other parts of the country. 

But controlling the borders is not anti-immigration, no matter how much you try and say that it is. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2017, 03:57:28 PM »
i didn't ask why you guys were for or against it.

but it's like, say you give a little girl cancer on purpose, and you want her to die. the doctor her to die, and he would suggest cancer treatments. but since you do want her to die, you would try and convince the girl and her parents "the treatments are bullshit, death is inevitable" etc.

that little girl is the united states of america. you guys being the ones who want the little girl to die, are completely full of crap when it comes to the wall thing.

Hadn't considered it like that

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2017, 04:00:00 PM »

You'll get no argument from me that most white midwesterners simply couldn't handle the diversity and integration of other parts of the country. 

But controlling the borders is not anti-immigration, no matter how much you try and say that it is.

Wait...Doesn't dax live in one of those States still fighting to fly the stars and bars?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2017, 04:08:24 PM »

Wait...Doesn't dax live in one of those States still fighting to fly the stars and bars?

LOL, don't you live in a state where a bunch of guys just tried to blow up an apartment complex because of all them there Somalians (or North African Immigrants of various nationalities)?

I've spent substantial parts of 30 plus years living in the midwest.   The racial dividing lines are as well defined there as anywhere I've lived in this country, by far.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2017, 04:11:25 PM »
No I do not...Hey I'm not disagreeing that typical white Midwestern is scared of brown people but pot meet kettle...Damn.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »
Those are your voting buddies dax!  :cheers:  (dax and racist midwesterners clincking glasses and agreeing on everything)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2017, 04:17:14 PM »

Btw this wall will do little to control borders. Examples of walls not working already provided. Maybe argue this will out the coal miners to work....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
Those are your voting buddies dax!  :cheers:  (dax and racist midwesterners clincking glasses and agreeing on everything)

Not really, but then again, you paint all disagreement with your beliefs with a broad brush.   Extremely unintelligent and sad.