Author Topic: The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall  (Read 16876 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
The libtards (^^^) are apparently completely unaware the u.s. has heen building this wall for decades. They also seem clueless as to how much a 30' wide strip of ranch land on the narco drug trafficking war front is worth.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2017, 10:19:18 AM »
Not building it fast or big enough right FSD?

How about we deal with the WHY these people are wanting to illegally come into the US. Seems to be two reasons....One for a better life and to work....I don't necessarily care that these people come into the US as that's why my ancestors came here...but we need to give them the proper processes to come in legally.

Second is to run drugs. I don't like these people but building a wall won't stop that, only stop one method...Only way to stop that is to deal with the demand that we have in this country for illegal drugs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2017, 12:32:47 PM »
When you have a border free-for-all, which is apparently what most libs want.   You're giving very bad people access to more money, more power and allowing them to make their native lands more dangerous for normal law abiding people, with the local and national governments ceding more and more power to the bad people and many cases allowing the bad people to corrupt and co-mingle with the government making things even worse for normal everyday native populations.   In many cases turning vast swaths of geography into join/comply or die enclaves.    Thus causing people to flee and in most cases with operatives of the bad people embedded and subsequently creating more problems. 

But hey, whatever, the road to the Banana Republic is filled with adventure.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:45:40 PM by sonofdaxjones »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2017, 12:44:09 PM »
"Back in the good old days when 'merica didn't have any immigration laws and my ancestors waltzed on in" is a hilariously naive and ignorant libtard talking point.

Even more so than the, "if drugs were legal, the cartels would disappear for lack of anything to do".

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
It's pure luck you were born here dax....But yes everyone trying to get into the US are just bad people...Not like the wholesome people that are US citizens....Who are actually causing all the problems....But keep pushing that fear tactic devoid of fact.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2017, 12:47:18 PM »
"Back in the good old days when 'merica didn't have any immigration laws and my ancestors waltzed on in" is a hilariously naive and ignorant libtard talking point.

Even more so than the, "if drugs were legal, the cartels would disappear for lack of anything to do".

The point is fix the actual problems, not build a wall to give you goobers a false sense of security....Which does nothing but cost money.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »

The point is fix the actual problems, not build a wall to give you goobers a false sense of security....Which does nothing but cost money.

The road to fixing the problem begins with controlling the border.   This is not hard.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »
Politics based on spite. Kinda funny how sad FSD and KSUW have become.

A couple years from now: "We should nuke our own country cause the liberals will rage! Great times!"

It's a rough ridin' wall, abe. Chillax. You'd think they were proposing a natural gas pipeline for Christ's sake.  :lol:

IDGAF about the wall, because it will fail on it's own and be very :lol: when it changes nothing. It only took 38 years for people to tear down the Berlin wall and  :billdance: on top of it.

What I care about is that fewer and fewer "conservatives" aren't forming their political opinion based on facts. It's all about using the cult mentality to spite whomever you deem "libtards" (like how Tomi Lahren is all of a sudden a libtard) and making irrational demands based on your "feelings" and emotions. Moderate and partisan ideas automatically go against the cult and Trumpians can't budge on a single position no matter how stupid it is or how it will harm everyone including themselves.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2017, 01:04:52 PM »
Oh boy, here comes the idiotic Berlin Wall analogies.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2017, 01:05:17 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the problem the wall intends to fix is the illegal entry of people from across the border. Seems to be a spot on approach.

Fixing the immigration process may very well deter a small few people from crossing illegally in hope of legit entry, but I'm pretty sure our immigration policy isn't to let in as many hopelessly poor people as possible (eg, nearly all the illegal border traffic--wall gets most of these people). We have a surplus in that department already, and it's a very expensive problem we already can't afford.

Illegal drugs are a whole another issue with many layers, one of which the wall addresses(human transport of narcotics).

There are literally mass graves on the border, and the narcos engage in slavery and human trafficking. To this day, I cant believe we've been largely ignoring this problem.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »
The 700 miles of existing wall enjoyed decades of bipartisan support. Now trump wants to finish and improve it and the libtards are calling it racist and comparing it to the berlin wall, and telling everyone who disagrees how unreasonable they are being.

You cannot make this stuff up folks. It's an alternate reality.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »
So weird, not a peep from the resident intolerant left when the previous administration was deporting hundreds of thousands of illegals. 

Could they possibly be more hyper-partisan?  No, no they couldn't.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2017, 01:25:54 PM »

https://www.twitter.com/monicacrowley/status/651043858541879296

LOL, they'll be hundreds of thousands of people who pass through the wall that will be built every day with a modicum of inconvenience at most, with the majority of that simply waiting in line.   There are so many differences, there's simply not the time to even list them all here.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2017, 01:45:49 PM »
Just remember it's your idols like Monica Crowley (BFFs with your other idol Hannity) that started the Berlin wall comparisons

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2017, 01:53:00 PM »

LOL, they'll be hundreds of thousands of people who pass through the wall that will be built every day with a modicum of inconvenience at most, with the majority of that simply waiting in line.   There are so many differences, there's simply not the time to even list them all here.

I think that is why people are saying the wall won't work, dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »
Just remember it's your idols like Monica Crowley (BFFs with your other idol Hannity) that started the Berlin wall comparisons

Who is Monica Crowley?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2017, 01:57:48 PM »

I think that is why people are saying the wall won't work, dax.

Weird then, why were so many Dems running to point out the need for a de facto electronic Wall on the border?  If walls don't work?

You're comparing an inner border wall dividing a city that was occupied by an indigenous citizenry to a wall dividing two separate nations that were defined nearly 200 years ago.   Stupid on every level.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2017, 02:00:31 PM »
This is the first I've heard of a de facto electronic wall, so there probably aren't that many people, dem or pub, pointing out the need for one.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 02:11:53 PM by Rage Against the McKee »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2017, 02:04:23 PM »
This is the first I've heard of a de factor electronic wall, so there probably aren't that many people, dem or pub, pointing out the need for one.

Maybe in 1956?  :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2017, 02:06:28 PM »

The road to fixing the problem begins with controlling the border.   This is not hard.

The wall won't control jack....Just like the current walls don't and have tunnels (with rail lines) going right under them.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2017, 02:10:10 PM »
IBM :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2017, 02:13:00 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-27/democrats-should-back-a-digital-border-wall

“better fences and better security along our borders . . . help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country".  Sen. Barrack Obama 2006

“I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think you have to control the Borders."  Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19409682

Get out more fellas, try something other than Vox or Salon for a change.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2017, 02:17:36 PM »
Damn that Obama for wasting $20+ billion on a wall that didn't work. Oh wait....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2017, 02:23:21 PM »
Damn that Obama for wasting $20+ billion on a wall that didn't work. Oh wait....

What wall? Oh, the incomplete wall.  Yeah, those never work.

Why do you want wide open borders Abe?   In your explanation, give me some ideas of what we should rename the region of the world formerly known as the United States of America?   Wait . . . FUSOFA?   Since this will likely lead to regionalism, what will the various regions of the newly Balkanized FUSOFA land be called?  Help me with some names.  Will each region have a border fence?