Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 43388 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Agreed

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
well she could come up with new jokes

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Tucker Carlson reaping not getting onto Twitter sooner

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/claytravis/status/1479957588431286278?s=21

oh man lol

edit: actually the one that won is F to M, but hasn't started taking hormones yet supposedly.  so it's a legit win.  i'm not sure how much advantage having ur breasts removed gives, but there's no rule against it for anyone

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Clay Travis’ site and Fox News are in a tight competition for most up-to-the-minute Ivy League swimming news.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There's a hell of a story behind Iszac Henig, but the alarmists don't want to tell it, he completely ruins the narrative.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
There's a hell of a story behind Iszac Henig, but the alarmists don't want to tell it, he completely ruins the narrative.
I was wondering why I'd never heard of her when they'd been going on and on about Lia Thomas for weeks

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just updating on Lia. I’ve moved on, but I thought it was worth it was a update. Wish it wasn’t Clay with it:

https://twitter.com/claytravis/status/1504597721063305221?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon:  Officially moving on from women’s rights when greater virtue signaling opportunities are to be had . . .

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Just updating on Lia. I’ve moved on, but I thought it was worth it was a update. Wish it wasn’t Clay with it:

Clay Travis probably represents your views of the world better than anyone in media.

Anyway, congrats on moving on

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
clay is always thinkin' about those friday beers

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon:  Seeing greater upside in trans crushing cisgender dreams

#thumbsup

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon:  Officially moving on from women’s rights when greater virtue signaling opportunities are to be had . . .
Are you putting wacky in the #blueanon cult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are you putting wacky in the #blueanon cult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trouble reading this thread?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The NCAA has sponsored women's sports for exactly 40 years. In 2021 the NCAA awarded 425 team and individual championships to women. Congrats to Lia Thomas for being the first transgender athlete to win a women's NCAA national championship 1 out of over 25,000 women national champions who have won team and or individual championships, not to mention the thousands and thousands of NAIA and NJCAA all time champions.

Now .00004% of all women's national champions have been transgender athletes, someone protect women's sports from what is a very clear attempt at erasure of women.

Also Clay Travis is a very well known long time supporter of women's athletics, his interest in NCAA women's swimming and diving isn't at all sinister. I'm looking forward to his women's tournament breakdown and the segment on his show about Caitlin Clark getting screwed out the national player of the year award.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Clay Travis probably represents your views of the world better than anyone in media.

Anyway, congrats on moving on
Hope this helped you, @michigancat.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The NCAA has sponsored women's sports for exactly 40 years. In 2021 the NCAA awarded 425 team and individual championships to women. Congrats to Lia Thomas for being the first transgender athlete to win a women's NCAA national championship 1 out of over 25,000 women national champions who have won team and or individual championships, not to mention the thousands and thousands of NAIA and NJCAA all time champions.

Now .00004% of all women's national champions have been transgender athletes, someone protect women's sports from what is a very clear attempt at erasure of women.

Also Clay Travis is a very well known long time supporter of women's athletics, his interest in NCAA women's swimming and diving isn't at all sinister. I'm looking forward to his women's tournament breakdown and the segment on his show about Caitlin Clark getting screwed out the national player of the year award.
To be fair, you said you couldn't wait for Lia to lose in the postseason so this could be a non story and everyone else could move on. :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Yes, Mr. Floyd you were murdered today, but think of all the previous days you were not murdered.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thought about it, decided the advantage wasn't worth jeopardizing the conference championship meet. Pretty much says it all to me. I can't wait until March so we don't have to hear about Lia Thomas from conservatives again, until she loses at the Olympic Trials in 2024.
:love:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/WomenReadWomen/status/1504758276638253056?s=20&t=ST9SyeJkkT_gtXPf0vxjNQ

wacky, my brother in christ, what exactly is your point? Is this supposed to be validation for you that you are on the right side of history or like, what are you aiming for here?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thought about it, decided the advantage wasn't worth jeopardizing the conference championship meet. Pretty much says it all to me. I can't wait until March so we don't have to hear about Lia Thomas from conservatives again, until she loses at the Olympic Trials in 2024.
:love:

Weird victory lap.  Nothing he posted there is inaccurate.