Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 40535 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is the interesting wrinkle to the story. What if a girl wasn't transgendered but took testosterone purely for performance reasons?

Is it doctor prescribed?

In this case, the steroids were doctor prescribed.  He wanted to compete against boys but wasn't allowed because Texas UIL requires them to compete under the gender they were born.

Exactly why Edna's question was stupid

Don't I feel silly.  Of course there is no way someone could find a doctor to prescribe medication they do not actually need.  :blush:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trumpublicans then: "damn transgenders should be grouped in with their birth gender! It's not fair!"

Trumpublicans now: "why is she allowed to wrestle girls? It's not fair!"

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trumpublicans then: "damn transgenders should be grouped in with their birth gender! It's not fair!"

I think it's funny because there are dueling Trumpublicans on the comments because they are not clear on whether this is a boy that used to be a girl or a girl that used to be a boy.

"She should not be allowed to wrestle girls."

"No, HE is a boy. He can't change his gender so he shouldn't have been put in the girls division."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think it's funny because there are dueling Trumpublicans on the comments because they are not clear on whether this is a boy that used to be a girl or a girl that used to be a boy.

"She should not be allowed to wrestle girls."

"No, HE is a boy. He can't change his gender so he shouldn't have been put in the girls division."

You should see some of the news reports down here on this story.  Quite entertaining.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Probably should just put all trans people into the men's league.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Probably should just put all trans people into the men's league.

That, or create a 3rd league that is "all persons" that anyone can compete in if they want to. Would mostly be guys trying to be the best again, but if girls want to compete, or if someone is transgendered, then you can have it settled in that league once and for all.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think those are just called rec leagues.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Pretty sure edna was being sarcastic and properly antagonizing how absurd it is for a boy to be competing against girls.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Pretty sure edna was being sarcastic and properly antagonizing how absurd it is for a boy to be competing against girls.

Take it up with rednecks in texas
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
What do Texan transgenders put on the back of their pickups?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-targets-obama-era-water-regulation-in-new-executive-order.html
Once you get past the imbecile part of this article, you read the girls that rassled against the transitioning transgender girl had no problems.  So.  I am trying to understand.  Really its none of my damn business.  Kids usually are more adaptable than us parents.  This transboy wanted to manrassle, and should have been allowed to do so.  I still think it would be unfair for a male gearshifting to a girl to compete as a girl, especially if any girls object.  If DJamer transed to a girl, could he play 4 years for Mittie?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is the interesting wrinkle to the story. What if a girl wasn't transgendered but took testosterone purely for performance reasons?

Is it doctor prescribed?

In this case, the steroids were doctor prescribed.  He wanted to compete against boys but wasn't allowed because Texas UIL requires them to compete under the gender they were born.

Exactly why Edna's question was stupid

Mouth breathing rough ridin' stupidity on display.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

But he is a she, so this is the way it should be? 

If you guys aren't on board with a separate but equal league, we should probably just ban them all from competition and bathrooms.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
As we continue to blur the line and definition of gender, the ultimate outcome will be no more sexually segregated sports or activities. We'll just have weight classes or something else. I don't think that's good for women, but I'm just a stick in the mud conservative. We got continue progressing!!

This was predicted in Starship Troopers.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I would like to know more, panj

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Maybe Texas should take a break from high school sports...They are too into it...Let the kids compete and have fun....Too much worrying about who wins and how my kid didn't win so I'm going to be mad about it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe Texas should take a break from high school sports...They are too into it...Let the kids compete and have fun....Too much worrying about who wins and how my kid didn't win so I'm going to be mad about it.

I think the parents complaining about their girls losing to somebody who has been taking testosterone (Dr's orders or not) has a legitimate gripe. It would suck to work hard enough to get to the state championship only to lose to a transgender man who has been taking testosterone therapy.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm curious how this would have played out if he had already had the genital operation. Maybe he has, I dunno.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

I think the parents complaining about their girls losing to somebody who has been taking testosterone (Dr's orders or not) has a legitimate gripe. It would suck to work hard enough to get to the state championship only to lose to a transgender man who has been taking testosterone therapy.

Yes.

I have zero issue with trans people, but I also don't really like the idea of teenagers with still developing brains and bodies taking steps to physically alter their gender either. Seems a bit irresponsible on the doctor and parent's part, but I'm def not an expert on the issue.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm curious how this would have played out if he had already had the genital operation. Maybe he has, I dunno.

He has to get his birth certificate changed, according to the rule.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes.

I have zero issue with trans people, but I also don't really like the idea of teenagers with still developing brains and bodies taking steps to physically alter their gender either. Seems a bit irresponsible on the doctor and parent's part, but I'm def not an expert on the issue.

The experts agree with you I think.  Or at least a lot of them do.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He has to get his birth certificate changed, according to the rule.
That's what I thought. But if his birth certificate said female still and had a penis it would have all went down this way? Not saying there is anything sexual about wrestling. But I think not all parents would feel the same.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

But he is a she, so this is the way it should be? 

If you guys aren't on board with a separate but equal league, we should probably just ban them all from competition and bathrooms.

From a physical standpoint, a boy who lops off his dick is a boy-unik, not a girl.

It's one thing for boy-unik to dress up like a girl and go potty in the girls' room. It's another to force girls to compete in sports against boys (incl boy-uniks), especially sports as physically demanding as wrestling.

Sometimes people (particularly libtards) need to be told when they're being ridiculous.  Even if it hurts their feelings or makes them feel like an "outsider". It's not fair to the 99.99999% of girls who want to play sports against other girls, not boys or boy-uniks.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It feels like fsd is maybe a little unclear on the details of this case

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Clearly answering Edna's question, libtard7. That's what the quote function is for.

I don't need you to audit all of my posts. Go away pls, thx.