Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 40541 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm not supposed to respond to renovat as if they're a real person, right?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm not supposed to respond to renovat as if they're a real person, right?

Under no circumstances. 

But hey, maybe we can get these kids their own, separate, but equal, league.  Maybe we can dress them up in chintzy costumes and make them dance for us in between rounds.  minstrel_show.gif
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Sometimes what is right is not fair, renocat.

But I think you have this situation mixed up.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
I did not know Texas had girls wrestling

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Sometimes what is right is not fair, renocat.

But I think you have this situation mixed up.

Yep, this was the what happens when the renos don't allow free-range wrestling mats.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Always appreciate Whackadoo EDN taking a situation out to:  Things that will never happen.  Land.

Nice work as always Whackadoolunaticfringe EDN.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What are the rules about what kind of drugs high school athletes are allowed to take?

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is the interesting wrinkle to the story. What if a girl wasn't transgendered but took testosterone purely for performance reasons?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Always appreciate Whackadoo EDN taking a situation out to:  Things that will never happen.  Land.

Nice work as always Whackadoolunaticfringe EDN.
He still lets reno get under his skin. You can't trust someone that unbalanced.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What are the rules about what kind of drugs high school athletes are allowed to take?

Dr prescribed
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
That is the interesting wrinkle to the story. What if a girl wasn't transgendered but took testosterone purely for performance reasons?

Is it doctor prescribed?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's the first time I've been to breitbart. I feel duped. Though it was a nice read.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dr prescribed

What if they were in Colorado and a dr prescribed weed? Would that be allowed?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Probably

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As we continue to blur the line and definition of gender, the ultimate outcome will be no more sexually segregated sports or activities. We'll just have weight classes or something else. I don't think that's good for women, but I'm just a stick in the mud conservative. We got continue progressing!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Is it doctor prescribed?

In this case, the steroids were doctor prescribed.  He wanted to compete against boys but wasn't allowed because Texas UIL requires them to compete under the gender they were born.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Is it doctor prescribed?

In this case, the steroids were doctor prescribed.  He wanted to compete against boys but wasn't allowed because Texas UIL requires them to compete under the gender they were born.

Exactly why Edna's question was stupid

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Is it doctor prescribed?

It's almost like it produces very awkward results when you force transgender people into a category of facilities corresponding w/the gender they were born.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
As we continue to blur the line and definition of gender, the ultimate outcome will be no more sexually segregated sports or activities. We'll just have weight classes or something else. I don't think that's good for women, but I'm just a stick in the mud conservative. We got continue progressing!!

Dumbass Texas could have just let the kid compete against boys like he wanted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dumbass Texas could have just let the kid compete against boys like he wanted

But they're scared some guy is going to want to claim he identifies as a woman and demand to play women's basketball.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hasn't that already happened? I think I recall reading that but I wasn't sure if the guy was serious or just being an bad person.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hasn't that already happened? I think I recall reading that but I wasn't sure if the guy was serious or just being an bad person.

I haven't seen anything like that. Just like I haven't seen men pretending to be transgender so they can go into women's restrooms.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Google says it's a thing. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/do-transgender-athletes-have-an-unfair-advantage-at-the-olympics/2016/08/05/08169676-5b50-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.e0ab4ca5c5cc

The particular article linked above argues that that the "women" don't have an unfair advantage. The real woman athletes disagree.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

psst that is how wrestling works in Kansas

(also not sure if you know this but girls sometimes play football, on the same field even, as boys)