Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 41405 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You guys blocked my IP? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet you're still here

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Heather Swansons just running roughshod over strong women in female athletics. What a courageous trailblazer.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Wacks. 12 years after the LPGA specifically said it was ok with transgender athletes, we might maybe have one that qualifies.

Now locked and loaded with a full year of preparation, Davidson wants that full-time status on the LPGA and there’s nothing standing in the way, especially legislation from a tour that, in 2010, removed a “female at birth” requirement which fully opens the door for Davidson, who has spent this year competing on the East Coast Women’s Pro Golf Tour.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Any time. I know this is a sensitive subject for you.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
It’s official. Cat will eventually watch the Manti Teo doc and root for the now trans catfisher, because he’s woke af!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It’s official. Cat will eventually watch the Manti Teo doc and root for the now trans catfisher, because he’s woke af!

I got sucked into that show, damn.  Made me late for my 8 am golf this morn

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
It’s pretty damn good.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

I got sucked into that show, damn.  Made me late for my 8 am golf this morn

I watched it last night after donating a few farms to the Biden PAC and turning my freshly harvested organic mushrooms into a super earthy paste to pair with my fresh pesto. Even though I thought I knew the whole story, it was interesting to see the story told directly from the two principals involved.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Grotesque!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Be on the lookout for @spracne bitching about dark money

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
What is #daxstalker talking about?

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Stop engaging!

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
@Spracne changed his political views for the WRPOAT to gain friends on here. He’s a squawk by trade and a longhorn at heart.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Spracs, your guys won a natty this year. Everything ok? Go party!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m just thinking about your movement bitching and whining about dark money and then embracing it with zeal and gusto.

So your  post about the non reality of you having farms juxtaposed to the reality of #blueanon laundering cash through dark money PACS.

I’m just a more sophisticated thinker than most.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes I’m getting serious very stable genius vibes.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes I’m getting serious very stable genius vibes.

Come on man, a little self awareness would help you in this blog.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Imagine actually playing golf and then thinking being born with a male genitals makes you good enough to play as a professional, for either gender.

I'm not clicking a rough ridin' clay travis tweet or article, but I'm guessing he doesn't mention that Haley has previously failed to qualify at Q school. And by in contention and kicking asses after round one did he really mean tied for 61st place and 7 shots behind the leader? After two rounds she finished in 127th place and below the cut, a cut she already missed by the time that tweet was posted here.

It's funny that Manti Teo doc was mentioned. The take away from that should have been that there are real consequences for rough ridin' with people just for clout or giggles. It's sad that this woman, by all accounts, a very average golfer will now have to deal with people rough ridin' with her and making her life hell because Clay Travis wanted to use her to make a very misleading point. It's actually sad that there are people who actually don't find what he did with that tweet abhorrent. It's rough ridin' disgusting and anyone not disgusted with what he did to that woman is a piece of crap and I'd say it to your face.

Don't rough ridin' bother sending me a DM about this either. If anyone thinks this trolling of an innocent person and unleashing an entire internet of bigots and zealots on her is anything close to okay, you can spare me the bullshit about being misunderstood.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Good grief

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Tuiasosopo‘s character arc is just perfect.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
MIR bud I’m not looking to clay travis/Dax/pit argue with you etc. i am curious if you were on stage with this person what your counter argument would be. Hope you’re doing well bud

[tweet]1562101167093841921[/tweet]?s=21&t=mw4cj4Ez66l5sRGwEYlk0g

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MIR bud I’m not looking to clay travis/Dax/pit argue with you etc. i am curious if you were on stage with this person what your counter argument would be. Hope you’re doing well bud

[tweet]1562101167093841921[/tweet]?s=21&t=mw4cj4Ez66l5sRGwEYlk0g

Despite the fact she says she's a molecular geneticist, none of her arguments were rooted in science, not a single one.

She said "being male or being female is a developmental process, you can't go backwards, do you can't change your sex, you cannot do that." If she's truly a geneticist, she's well aware that gender is not binary, that's not even a debate. Since she seems to be conflating gender with sex and refusing to acknowledge that gender isn't binary and has biological variances, I'd ask for clarification.

Her second has misinformation and even if she was accurate I'm very surprised to see her making arguments you'd see on twitter or hear on OANN or Prager U. First of all, there aren't women in California who have been getting impregnated by other "women." As far as anyone has discovered, it's happened in one prison in New Jersey with one inmate impregnating two other inmates. She used the word rape, neither of those impregnated women were raped. Why isn't she worried by the women actually raped by other women in prisons every single day? Why is she not worried about the men raped by other men in prison every day? Yes, there has been some cases of trans women raping other women in prisons, why are we or would we treat these rape cases differently that other rape cases?

She's also definitely not a historian. The Hague she's referring to is the Hague Convention that was done after WW1. What she meant was the Geneva Convention, which was negotiated after WW2 and that regulates prisons. Of course that's prisoners of war and has no bearing on prisons in the United States. What's interesting about the Geneva Convention is that it does not regulate that prisoners need to be segregated by gender, that's another misinformed social media talking point. The only time the Geneva Convention mentions gender or sex are provisions mandating, ironically enough, that genders be treated equally.
https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/geneva-convention-relative-treatment-prisoners-war#:~:text=Prisoners%20of%20war%20must%20at,breach%20of%20the%20present%20Convention.

Her last argument about her gym and a "dude" is laughable and doesn't even merit discussion.

I do not understand why this woman told them she's a molecular geneticist then didn't even attempt to make any arguments based on science. Frankly, I think she's lying and she didn't say anything I can't go pull off of any twitter account that looks like @gary315863 and has a dude sitting in his car with wraparound shades on.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In case I haven't made it clear, I don't care about any of this stuff. Who's a male, who's a female, who's a tomato, I don't care. My loud voice and advocacy about trans people has nothing to do with anything other than my steadfast belief that everyone deserves to be happy and I've yet to see anything close to a compelling argument, informing me, that we shouldn't just leave people alone and let them be who they want to be. No, I don't think someone winning some swim races or finishing 127th in a golf tournament is anywhere near where we need to be to dehumanize or jeopardize the health and safety of any one person or a group of people.