Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 41203 times)

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
BAC is the man. (I'm not saying The Man, to be clear.)

Thanks friend I think you’re pretty great too!

And y-l-a I got it covered man
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/637049208684449792?s=20&t=7-Tq38Fhg0G7TCVm-qHMzQ

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
YLA is a quiet MAGA. At least Wacky has the balls to lose his crap about stuff.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Anti feminist! SMGDH!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
YLA is a quiet MAGA. At least Wacky has the balls to lose his crap about stuff.
If you tell people to spend less time on gE, you best be ready for the SD horns :hookem:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
in terms of someone funny that says lots of horrific crap I think nick mullen is by far the funniest.
fun game...gimme Trump

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
in terms of someone funny that says lots of horrific crap I think nick mullen is by far the funniest.
fun game...gimme Trump
The most unfair thing about Joe Biden winning is that we were simultaneously denied trump pressers and they sent Biden away Ted Williams style when he had just hit .400 on the trail. They want to take everything from us.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
You can’t give me a taste of the crazy town press conferences for 5ish years and then make me quit cold turkey.  It’s actually more dangerous to quit cold turkey because of the withdrawals fyi.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Elon will put Donald back onto Twitter and we will get all kinds of coverage over that because a former president making batshit crazy public comments is still somewhat newsworthy.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Elon will not buy twitter

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You can’t give me a taste of the crazy town press conferences for 5ish years and then make me quit cold turkey.  It’s actually more dangerous to quit cold turkey because of the withdrawals fyi.
We were promised four years of Joe Biden calling people fat and challenging them to push up contests and stories about Corn Pop, and instead we got him calling Doocy a stupid son of a bitch and then complaining about his aides walking back his statements about overthrowing Putin. It is Trump crap without any fun.

Let Joe play ball! He wants to swing free and they are telling our slugger to take!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Yeah I want to hear more about Corn Pop and the beautiful golden leg hair Joe admired in his yesteryears. 

Having a farcical president is so much fun if you can keep the wheels on.  I bet someone like Joe could manage it. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I could definitely do without the president having the platform to call predominately black nations, crap hole countries, and holding press conferences where he calls black hurricane evacuees murders and drug dealers.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Yeah that’s the “horrific crap” qualifier part

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
About that, the President saying awful things can’t be as bad as our country doing awful things. Under Bush, the enormous tension between what we were told by Bush and his team of experts and what we saw with our eyes eventually broke down as the gap between the two things could not be ignored by most people.

I think we are through the looking glass on rhetoric and I don’t see how we ever go back to Bush/Obama. People just are much less trusting of our institutions and authority and for many good reasons. I know you know this, but the bad part about trump was not the rhetoric.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you know anything about FINA this is neither interesting or surprising. This is the same body that wouldn't allow black women to wear swim caps formulated for their hair.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Interesting

https://twitter.com/claytravis/status/1538582975469830149?s=21&t=uTuQdHDQkatdEpgGZlu2Jw

That's how this should be handled. Let the sports leagues set their own rules and keep the government out of it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kinda crazy he sucked ass as male swimmer and broke records as a female. #Science

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The posted times are there for everyone to see. Whether you want to make it a personal crusade is up to you and Clay I guess.

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Big win for wacky today, enjoy your well deserved victory lap bud!  :cheers:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The posted times are there for everyone to see. Whether you want to make it a personal crusade is up to you and Clay I guess.
The party of science chimes in

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i assume this is intended as an insult

pretty amazing on a number of levels

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire