Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 60679 times)

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2010, 01:26:06 PM »
Iced a bunch of bros last night to start it off. Hid bombs all over their house! Left one in the medicine cabinet next to the shaving cream, one in the shower behind the shampoo and one in the microwave!  :excited:

Pretty dangerous, imo.

Are people dumb enough to start the microwave without putting anything in it? Serious question, I'm a food scientist and love cooking, so have never been this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  :dunno:

ever use as a timer?

So you just run the microwave as your timer? Seems 1). unecessary when most microwaves have a timer function built in and 2). ridiculous to just run a microwave for no reason.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
Iced a bunch of bros last night to start it off. Hid bombs all over their house! Left one in the medicine cabinet next to the shaving cream, one in the shower behind the shampoo and one in the microwave!  :excited:

Pretty dangerous, imo.

Are people dumb enough to start the microwave without putting anything in it? Serious question, I'm a food scientist and love cooking, so have never been this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  :dunno:

ever use as a timer?

So you just run the microwave as your timer? Seems 1). unecessary when most microwaves have a timer function built in and 2). ridiculous to just run a microwave for no reason.

You asked "are people dumb enough to start the microwave without putting anything in it?"

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

Pretty dangerous, imo.

ever use as a timer?

You asked "are people dumb enough to start the microwave without putting anything in it?"

touche....

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2010, 04:17:35 PM »

Pretty dangerous, imo.

ever use as a timer?

touche....

I'm not dumb enough to use the microwave without looking and I have a watch so no I have no need to use it as a timer.  But we live in a world where people store their goddamn thermometers in their undies drawer.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »

Pretty dangerous, imo.

ever use as a timer?

touche....

I'm not dumb enough to use the microwave without looking and I have a watch so no I have no need to use it as a timer.  But we live in a world where people store their goddamn thermometers in their undies drawer.

:thumbsup:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »
Mark Cuban just became the biggest bro in the world by tweeting about icing someone.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2010, 10:42:27 PM »
I got off work in Manhattan and had to drive to 2 liquor stores since the first was out of Ice.  When I got home, I stashed Ices where I usually sit/go to the bathroom/sleep at home.  Learned a valuable lesson here, I shouldve bought 2 sixers.  The first one for Ice blocking, the second for Icing.  I also ran into Pexican and dropped one of these on him .  Notice how they spell pineapple.  Pexican was fortunate, not only was the flavor exotic because it was in Spanish, but it was also bold with the exclamation point.

Later Pexican took off and I was sitting in my usual seat on the couch, drinking with some bros pre-softball, Ice stashed snugly in my couch.  Pexican comes back and is trying to hand me a bag, and with it come an Ice.  I whip the ¡Pineapple! out from the coach and laugh as he drops to a knee.
Chicat, you have some serious payback headed your way. If I have to go kamikaze to ice you, so be it.  :curse:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
My friend got bro iced 3 times tonight
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2010, 11:43:40 PM »
Within 20 minutes. Was hilarious!

This was me:  :popcorn:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2010, 11:47:00 PM »
queston:   Ice blocks-  Does the person you block drink your ice - or the one they tried to ice you with?   
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2010, 12:09:34 AM »
Another block fm Chicat! At BWW, and I get the waiter to bring Chi a triple black...dude has an ice wrapped with suran wrap around his ankle! GODDAMIT!  I don't know who I'm messing with. This guy is un-fracking-believable!!

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2010, 01:19:41 AM »
Another block fm Chicat! At BWW, and I get the waiter to bring Chi a triple black...dude has an ice wrapped with suran wrap around his ankle! GODDAMIT!  I don't know who I'm messing with. This guy is un-fracking-believable!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:50 AM »
queston:   Ice blocks-  Does the person you block drink your ice - or the one they tried to ice you with?   
both

beautiful.  i walked around my BBQ last saturday with an ice stuck in a fanny pack and tucked inside my shirt for a couple hours waiting to get my block on.  no one iced me!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2010, 10:32:12 AM »

This game has officially been taken to the next level.

Beautiful.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »

both I believe.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2010, 11:28:12 AM »
No, the person whose ice was attempted but blocked drinks their own ice.  That's the risk -- buy something that will be gross to your friends, then if it's blocked you have to drink that one yourself.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2010, 11:50:53 AM »

both I believe.

I have plenty experience in this matter now.  The bro who gets blocked drinks their own ice.  The bro who does the blocking gets to keep theirs for future blocks or to ice other bros. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »

both I believe.

I have plenty experience in this matter now.  The bro who gets blocked drinks their own ice.  The bro who does the blocking gets to keep theirs for future blocks or to ice other bros. 

I was always under the impression the blocked icer drinks both.  Otherwise, every bro in the world is just gonna figure out the easiest way to keep ICE on him at all times and the game will pretty much be over.

I've bought a visible holster but one which nobody can tell whether it contains an ICE or not, meaning icers are going to have to gamble on whether to try to ICE me or not.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2010, 12:06:41 PM »
I went into the one liquor store in my little town to get 2 sixers of Ice.  The older gal behind the counter said "I can't understand why this hullabaloo is starting to sell all of a sudden"

:lol:

Oh, I also attempted my first Icing of a Ho on Saturday.  I got Ice-blocked because she had it stashed in her purse.  Was incredibly embarrassing.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:03 PM »
No, the person whose ice was attempted but blocked drinks their own ice.  That's the risk -- buy something that will be gross to your friends, then if it's blocked you have to drink that one yourself.
incorrect.  dumbass.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »

both I believe.

you're doing it wrong.
ice block has icer drinking both.

i've already covered this earlier in the thread but will recap for you bros.

and i quote
#4 written by Will
about 2 weeks ago
After a ice block, the bro who first presented the ice has to drink both the ice he presented and the ice he was blocked with. The bro is allowed a 30 second standing interval between drinking both ices.

This rule was adopted by Rollins College Florida Beta Phi Dela Theta and was added to their fraternity charter as Amendment 4(b).

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2010, 12:27:27 PM »

both I believe.

you're doing it wrong.
ice block has icer drinking both.

i've already covered this earlier in the thread but will recap for you bros.

and i quote
#4 written by Will
about 2 weeks ago
After a ice block, the bro who first presented the ice has to drink both the ice he presented and the ice he was blocked with. The bro is allowed a 30 second standing interval between drinking both ices.

This rule was adopted by Rollins College Florida Beta Phi Dela Theta and was added to their fraternity charter as Amendment 4(b).

Then I know someone on this board that needs to chug a couple Ices

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2010, 03:10:52 PM »
I have a hypothetical, what if a bro tries to ice some and and it is blocked.  But he happens to have another Ice on him because he was going to ice another bro later can he use that second ice to block the block?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
What if you only have one ice to block someone and two bros come at you with ices?  Can you only block one or can you block one but retain your ice for another block?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2010, 03:17:41 PM »
These are great questions and we need answers.  I'm heading into a massare in the mountains in a few weeks and need to be prepared as best I can. 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »
^^^^^

I call this the ICE Ambush.  Not a big fan of it, not sure if it's legal.  My bros and I do not allow ICE Ambushes.  Just one at a time.  But if you happened to run into a crew of Bros who had a different set of rules you might be screwed.