Author Topic: If you recognize Kevin Keitzman for his work at ratings genius/best in the biz .  (Read 34364 times)

Offline kashi1965

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
i liked him when he stuck with sports. but its painful to listen to people who spend their lives in conspiracy theories. weirdo crap

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
he's a baller

This doesn't hit like it used to.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My God, his latest podcast, billed as a Kevin Lockett interview is crazy, this guy is completely off the rails. He's become the audio version of a Twitter bot.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
He appreciates your clicks, guys! Lol. #KeepListening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why the lol? I willingly listen to him, especially if he's going to keep up with the K-State slant to his podcasts. I will just not listen when he goes full blown maga. He released 3 podcasts and I downloaded and listened to one of them. Releasing a podcast with the express propose of trying to get the mayor recalled is hilarious, especially given he did a podcast last week crying about getting cancelled.

Seriouscat, are you paying his patron fee? Becoming full blown maga on a sports podcast probably ain't it.
https://twitter.com/kkhasissues/status/1301164547638808583

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When he went full Clay Travis, I stopped paying attention to the dude. Very talented, but he’s psychopathic blowhard. I haven’t listened to one second of his new crap and I bet it doesn’t last long.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
My God, his latest podcast, billed as a Kevin Lockett interview is crazy, this guy is completely off the rails. He's become the audio version of a Twitter bot.

I don't know if you listened all the way through like I did but he shared some great news! He's going to be joining Tim Fitzgerald for a segment on Powercat Gameday before every game! :ksu:

also I gotta wonder if folks like Kevin Lockett (or more popular) will continue to agree to speak to him after someone tells them what the show monologues are like. I can see it becoming pure conservative talk with a slight sports focus pretty quickly.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I use to love how he gave KU the business, but he really lost it after 2016. A lot of people have, but he really lost it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He's simply amazing at saying exactly what the magas want and I expect he will go the Q route eventually.  Also, people like trent green and lockett will quickly stop appearing as he tells everyone that the virus is a political ploy and that BLM is a fraud.

He will have to deal with magas who love mahomes but hate kapernick tomorrow if PH kneels tonight.  He has very clearly stated he thinks kneeling is wrong and sports should not involve politics so he is going to have to either condemn mahomes or admit kneeling is an acceptable act

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He's simply amazing at saying exactly what the magas want and I expect he will go the Q route eventually.  Also, people like trent green and lockett will quickly stop appearing as he tells everyone that the virus is a political ploy and that BLM is a fraud.

before the lockett interview he called BLM a political party that wants to destroy everything Americans believe in. calling BLM a fraud would have been generous!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just can’t get past what a POS prick he is. He’s just a god awful person.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I just can’t get past what a POS prick he is. He’s just a god awful person.

He is just grifting.  magas are the number 1 easily manipulated grift targets in america...he realized it

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't know if you listened all the way through like I did but he shared some great news! He's going to be joining Tim Fitzgerald for a segment on Powercat Gameday before every game! :ksu:

also I gotta wonder if folks like Kevin Lockett (or more popular) will continue to agree to speak to him after someone tells them what the show monologues are like. I can see it becoming pure conservative talk with a slight sports focus pretty quickly.

I did listen to the entire Lockett podcast, btw that fitz kk joint dropped today.

I also thought the same thing about his ability to get guests with how he postures his podcast. There's no way Lockett knew that kkkietz was going to say those things in the monologue preceding his interview. I was interested to hear that kkk didn't ask Lockett about social justice and BLM given Tyler has been so vocal advocating for these things. I guess kkk's convictions aren't so strong.

Same thing with President Myers, he's very obviously a conservative, but in his role, especially given what happened this summer, he can't be tied to this rhetoric. Honestly, it says something about kkk's lack of reach right now that Myers didn't find himself in hot water for doing that interview. For a split second I thought about kicking up some trouble, it wouldn't be hard. I'm still pissed about how he handled the Jaden Mcneil situation, but I decided it wasn't worth it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Mahomes kneeling or wearing any BLM apparel along with K-State football already going to recognize BLM is a baaaaaad situ for kietz.  We will really see how strong his convictions are or if he was just spouting maga grifter talking points

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
He was begging for the "stay in the locker room for the anthem" option this morning.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mahomes kneeling or wearing any BLM apparel along with K-State football already going to recognize BLM is a baaaaaad situ for kietz.  We will really see how strong his convictions are or if he was just spouting maga grifter talking points
Chiefs are about to get canceled by every internet bot out there for standing and not going to the locker room. BITB might stick around. He’ll be stoked. I guess my grandma might be watching the NFL now too. Sigh...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
holy crap, a murderers row of downgrades.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
do you think riley said hey spencer this is not your podcast. actually, it's not

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hasn't keitz been podcasting for like a week and a half? and he already needs a break? man

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I need a Jacob Pullen interview by skietz

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
do you think riley said hey spencer this is not your podcast. actually, it's not

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
I don't recall "girthy" being used to describe anything other then dicks and poop.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Quote from: kietz
Not my problem.

https://twitter.com/Riley_Gates/status/1309666304832528388

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nice email address loser