Author Topic: If you recognize Kevin Keitzman for his work at ratings genius/best in the biz .  (Read 34980 times)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
I deleted my post because I thought we were talking about his Podcast and not appearance on another show.  I think my comment still stands.  His goal is to attract MAGA listeners to any future show he has that agreed with him on Hill/Reid.  You might as well queue up BLM and NBA talk as well as MLB kneeling for National Anthem.  I agree with michigancat that his challenge will be getting his MAGA viewers to figure out a podcast. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I deleted my post because I thought we were talking about his Podcast and not appearance on another show.  I think my comment still stands.  His goal is to attract MAGA listeners to any future show he has that agreed with him on Hill/Reid.  You might as well queue up BLM and NBA talk as well as MLB kneeling for National Anthem.  I agree with michigancat that his challenge will be getting his MAGA viewers to figure out a podcast. 

I honestly think people will forget why he got fired when they get the local MAGA-sports angle they crave. He's very good at broadcasting and will find his place, it wasn't an accident that he was the king of sports radio before cancel culture twitter idiots teamed up with the most powerful company in KC to get him fired.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i'm sure bob hamilton and some other maga business owners will have no issues advertising on his podcast, whether he gets enough boomers to tune in or not

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
I love it that dlew always replies to kk's tweets with some overly positive comment where he calls kk "King".  :ROFL:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Joco magas like kk's audience know what podcasts are and how to get the content.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
he is the only native kansan i've ever come across who uses the southern pronunciation of "lawyer"

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I love it that dlew always replies to kk's tweets with some overly positive comment where he calls kk "King".  :ROFL:
Long may he live.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man he really hates the chiefs now lmao

That was easily the funniest part.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
I listened to about half of the podcast where he talks about why he got fired. After around 20 minutes of hearing KK talk about how Joslin Jewelry always had his back and he knew he could count on the guys at smoke and fire to support his new podcast and other filler he finally got around to it.

IT WAS THE GOD DAM LIBERALS AND THEIR CANCEL CULTURE AND THEY SWARMED ON ME BECAUSE I'M CONSERVATIVE AND GOT ME FIRED.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
IT WAS THE GOD DAM LIBERALS AND THEIR CANCEL CULTURE AND THEY SWARMED ON ME BECAUSE I'M CONSERVATIVE AND GOT ME FIRED.

this seems to be a theme along with "I'm the happiest guy you ever saw!"

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
happiest person in the world, who was unfortunately victimize by a huge number of other mean bullies who were unhappy people that treated him very unfairly.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
happiest person in the world, who was unfortunately victimize by a huge number of other mean bullies who were unhappy people that treated him very unfairly.

and you know they are angry because they did not throw him a going away party when he left Fox 4 22 years ago. But he's happy, dammit! Just spreading joy.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
he's a baller

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I'm going to have to listen to this story now

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
remember when he said andy reid is bad at fixing people because his son died from an overdose? and then used the expression "holy hat!" while denying he said that? incred

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think he is as good in this format. He doesn't get as pumped up. I don't want an intimate look at kevin kietzman, I need him coming in hot over the play in music and then saying something to get people pissed off before cutting to commercial.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think he is as good in this format. He doesn't get as pumped up. I don't want an intimate look at kevin kietzman, I need him coming in hot over the play in music and then saying something to get people pissed off before cutting to commercial.

I listened to part of the Richard Myers interview and it was so goddam boring so I quit. He needs those commercial bookends to keep it nice and tight.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
LOL, that was better than I expected. The kc liberal elite really screwed him

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
worked in the medical field.  rough ridin' legend

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Just doing what he can to help out people who really need those tests

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just doing what he can to help out people who really need those tests
Amazingly no one cared that he was a big time broadcasting superstar. So refreshing.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Social media cancel culture over what he didn’t actually say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Anyone catch the nugget about having a KU booster on tape admitting their crimes?  Not going to use it though...

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Anyone catch the nugget about having a KU booster on tape admitting their crimes?  Not going to use it though...

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LOL that was classic bitb right there