Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 87970 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article136116183.html

The quote with full context is here.
Wow, it might be worse with full context

Is the investigation of the rape of a minor in a building occupied almost exclusively by men's basketball players (it was after finals were over I believe, so who else would be there?), classified as crap or a distraction by Bill?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Either way, he's really proud of how well they've been focusing on basketball during this tough time.

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2017, 10:45:25 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article136116183.html

Is the investigation of the rape of a minor in a building occupied almost exclusively by men's basketball players (it was after finals were over I believe, so who else would be there?), classified as crap or a distraction by Bill?

Either way, he's really proud of how well they've been focusing on basketball during this tough time.

As pissed as I've been at some of the rough ridin'stupid things Oscar has said during his time in MHK, I'm proud that he's never stooped to this level.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2017, 11:23:19 PM »

It's just too bad all of this crap has kept them from going out, relaxing, and having fun.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 08, 2017, 08:49:46 AM »

It's just too bad all of this crap has kept them from going out, relaxing, and having fun.

that's the real shame

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 08, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »

that's the real shame

It's terrible.  An entire year of their college experience has been destroyed.  They'll never get it back.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 08, 2017, 09:26:05 AM »

Quote from: Bill Self
So I would say that’s a proud thing. You know, as a coach, you want your team to be — to rally around things. You want them to be tough.

You've got to be rough ridin' kidding me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:21 AM »

that's the real shame

It's terrible.  An entire year of their college experience has been destroyed.  They'll never get it back.

Well, an entire 3 months.  They were wilding out first semester.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 08, 2017, 09:30:34 AM »

that's the real shame

Shame on both of you. How do you think she feels? How about her? And all you two want to focus on is how a guy is impacted. How the eff about her?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 08, 2017, 09:33:00 AM »
PS I really enjoy my persona on here. I know few people know when I'm serious and when I'm not. I'm all over the place and I know that and I take advantage of that. I'd been wanting to share that for the past two days. So there it is. I love you all.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 08, 2017, 10:02:41 AM »
They won the conference. What does missing the tournament mean? Nothing. He will be back for the NCAA tournament and it's business as usual.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #461 on: March 08, 2017, 10:06:07 AM »
Such crazy fortune that players just happen to get suspended for games that don't matter and then come back for games like the NCAAs or KSU.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2017, 10:07:29 AM »
Lol, a punishment unbefitting the crime to give the appearance of being a disciplinarian. 

:golfclap 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 08, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
masta seff: "hey josh, need you to rest up for the ncaa tournament, take a few days off.  AND NO RAPING PEOPLE TODAY, PLEASE!!"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kstofer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 08, 2017, 11:13:11 AM »
Hasn't one of the main KU fan talking points been that Calvert was involved in a hit-and-run last year so she is a bad person, can't be trusted, trouble follows her around, etc.?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 08, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »
LOL
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 08, 2017, 11:16:15 AM »
Hasn't one of the main KU fan talking points been that Calvert was involved in a hit-and-run last year so she is a bad person, can't be trusted, trouble follows her around, etc.?

well you see this is different

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 08, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
Yes. And she has receipts to show she paid for the damage from that.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 08, 2017, 01:05:17 PM »
I think it's pretty neat that, in Lawrence, if you have one BBall player doing over $1,000 of damage to a car it's a felony, but if you have a bunch that do like 3x that amount, it's "Welp, no way to know who did what, so its probably NBD."

Have we ever considered how much better of a recruiter oscar would be if the Manhattan PD had a similar policy?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 08, 2017, 04:45:38 PM »
Self just said he talks with his team a lot about all the bad stuff they do, but this one Josh didn't bring up. Darn. - #KUPresser

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 08, 2017, 05:28:20 PM »
Have I said lately how much I want to fight all these assholes?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 08, 2017, 09:29:58 PM »
Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, and Kyrie Irving were afraid to take a picture with trim and I because they didn't want to deal with Coach K if we put it on twitter, yet we have what is seemingly half of KU's team terrorizing an entire city.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2017, 09:50:31 PM »
Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, and Kyrie Irving

I remember honorary EMAW Nolan Smith but not the 2 future nba players.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 08, 2017, 09:54:11 PM »
Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, and Kyrie Irving

I remember honorary EMAW Nolan Smith but not the 2 future nba players.

Kyrie was petrified, literally said "Nah man, coach"

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2017, 10:27:30 PM »
It was more about the pak head though, right?

Man, those were eventful paks at the cp.