Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 87698 times)

Offline HamBoned

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2017, 12:08:30 PM »
Have some friends at ku and rumor is Bragg took the fall for Mason so they could have him vs Baylor.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2017, 12:13:22 PM »
edn thinking he has a better grasp of Kansas criminal statutes than someone who had a job that required him to work within the Kansas criminal statutes is so very edn.
kinda telling when he calls a felony statue a noncriminal offense

I apparently better clarify that the below post was me mocking ednksu and that I don't recommend that any of you people eff 15-year-olds and bask in a post-coitus belief that you wouldn't be getting charged criminally, notwithstanding that you would indeed be charged criminally with an indecent liberties charge and go to prison BECAUSE THE AGE OF CONSENT IN KANSAS IS 16.

Yes, rape is a crime. You should def eff a 15-year-old that you think is of consenting age and refract with your non-criminal indecent liberties charge.

Frankly, unless you're also at least 16 and also still in high school ('clams, etc.), from just a human non-lawyer perspective, I'd recommend not rough ridin' even those 16 and 17 year old minors.

eff, I better clarify again that the 'clams reference above is a joke about posts on gE and that I don't recommend that 'clams eff high school upperclassmen (or upperclasswomen!).

And that last (or upperclasswomen!) is also a refernce to past gE jokes.

There's only 30 or so of you people that I keep straight as distinct people.  Is ednksu the one who kept calling cops killing black people "clean kills" or "clean shoots" or the one who doesn't think Jake Pullen's jersey should be retired or neither or both?

You're deeply disturbed. 

If you wanted to make the gripe about "age of consent" for statutory versus other crimes and me not being specific enough fine.  But you mumped it up early on by ignoring the obvious and posting inaccurate information (still haven't admitted you were wrong about "noncriminal statues").  I'm talking about everything being wrong and a felony and you were now trying to "mock" me.  Seems more like you mumped up and are trying to cover your slip by saying it was a gE joke. 

And no, I was in favor of Jake's jersey being retired the day after he was done or even like Weaker and Ohlde.   And I'll continue to own my stupid meltdown comment.  It's a shame you won't do the same Trim.

This heinous crime is tearing this board apart. :frown:

I think edn should just admit he mistakenly used the phrase "age of consent" instead of saying it's only "statutory rape" if the age is under 14.

The point being that if a 16 year old was raped in this case, it was definitely non-consensual.
best post in pages.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2017, 12:44:32 PM »
ail, just to put a bow on all this, what is the age of consent in Kansas?

Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2017, 12:49:01 PM »
Guys, guys let's not let the horrific situation over at JCCC-L tear us apart!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 03, 2017, 12:50:40 PM »
Everyone should keep in mind that catastrophe is a (confirmed) edn sock and that should add some more humor to edn being wrong
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2017, 12:53:21 PM »
ail, just to put a bow on all this, what is the age of consent in Kansas?

Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.

And it was plainly see that I said
14-16 and 16-18 are different statues for the same mumped up acts.   Couldn't we just leave it at that?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:01 PM »
yeah let's let bickering about politics do that!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:42 PM »
Have some friends at ku and rumor is Bragg took the fall for Mason so they could have him vs Baylor.

Pretty good scoop, thanks hambone
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 03, 2017, 12:55:59 PM »

Agreed, oh, and I forgot to tell you, you're not invited to Thanksgiving Dinner this year, sorry, but it's for the good of the family.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 03, 2017, 12:57:27 PM »

Agreed, oh, and I forgot to tell you, you're not invited to Thanksgiving Dinner this year, sorry, but it's for the good of the family.

Turkey has always been too dry and stuffing too moist. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2017, 12:59:41 PM »

Turkey has always been too dry and stuffing too moist.

No, you're thinking of Aunt Mrs. Gooch.  I smoke a succulent butter garlic injected turkey with frequent (closed lid) misting. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2017, 01:03:13 PM »
Can I come, dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 03, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 03, 2017, 03:02:42 PM »
Can we at least all agree that whatever the law may be, that it is a statute and not a statue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 03, 2017, 03:23:00 PM »
T's & P's for all of your significant others that are going to find "age of consent in Kansas" in your browser histories

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 03, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
T's & P's for all of your significant others that are going to find "age of consent in Kansas" in your browser histories
:lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2017, 05:33:00 PM »
A girl who might've been kicked in the face or had her car mumped up or whatever is going on over there is about to have Joe Davis on her ass.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2017, 06:59:03 PM »
and people wonder why rape is under reported.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 03, 2017, 07:12:07 PM »
Joe Davis, the Tyler Dreilling of KU

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2017, 07:21:10 PM »
A girl who might've been kicked in the face or had her car mumped up or whatever is going on over there is about to have Joe Davis on her ass.

What a piece of crap

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2017, 12:30:53 PM »
Friends, don't let Penn State, Baylor, I mean psychopath/sociopath KU fans get you down.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Ts and Ps for all the women 14 to (what age was Sheron's social worker, like 48?)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »

This made me lol (literally).

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
I love these rough ridin' guys. Most entertaining fans of all time.

"He just traveled again" - Fran F*ckface
Saturday at 10:36 PM
(30 votes)

I didn't read the game thread, so I don't know if anyone discussed this elsewhere, but I've listened to Fran for the last time. That whole rant he had about how Svi just traveled (against KSU) and how he thought he "took 3 steps" on that play today against ISU (he absolutely did NOT) followed by "he just traveled again...he shuffled his feet" (he absolutely did NOT - he had a solid pivot foot down)....man, I don't know what to think.

Then he screamed "Yes!" on one of those late-game ISU 3's that were huge. Never heard him (admittedly, I didn't listen to him the whole game) say anything from our perspective. It's always, "If I'm Iowa State here, I want Morris with the ball....all ISU has to do here is...look what happened there and how ISU made a mistake to allow KU to score that bucket...bla bla bla."

What a tool...he doesn't even try to hide it anymore. Even when he's saying that Frank should be NPOY, it doesn't sound like he's impressed and likes him...only that one is obligated to give it to him right now. Basically, resignation.

**** that guy.

Timhawk thinks K-State gets all the calls

i think it comes down to how much they let Johnson for kstate get away with playing football.

I predict that K-State fans will embarrass themselves on national television. Besides that, I don't really know. We will probably play a fair amount of zone due to fatigue, trying to limit their guards from penetrating, and/or foul trouble. Self didn't play it against ISU because the traditional thinking is that it's harder to guard outside shooters from a zone, but as much as we get beaten off the dribble, thereby forcing help off of shooters, I think we can guard the 3 just as well from a zone. I don't think we played it in the first game against KSU, and they scored at will.

If KSU is hot shooting over the zone, we are in trouble. If they shoot like Baylor and Kentucky did against it (made some, but not hot), we will probably win a close one. If they shoot horribly, we will win by double digits.