Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 87201 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #250 on: February 02, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »
Don't they realize the KU Star is their number one fan who covers this stuff up and keeps anything that *must* come out on the back page?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2017, 07:40:47 PM »
All this stuff is a trip.  The phog is really starting to look like Baylorfans these days with the "OUT TO GET US" conspiracies.

First it was King BITB, now it's the KC Star sports staff.

They are into some super aggressive victim blaming now

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2017, 08:08:05 PM »
Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.
http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_055_0000_article/021_055_0003_section/021_055_0003_k/

Yes, rape is a crime. You should def eff a 15-year-old that you think is of consenting age and refract with your non-criminal indecent liberties charge.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
All this stuff is a trip.  The phog is really starting to look like Baylorfans these days with the "OUT TO GET US" conspiracies.

First it was King BITB, now it's the KC Star sports staff.

They are into some super aggressive victim blaming now
It's pretty gross.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2017, 08:36:56 PM »
How many pages dedicated to BITB?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2017, 09:59:18 PM »
Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.
http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_055_0000_article/021_055_0003_section/021_055_0003_k/

Yes, rape is a crime. You should def eff a 15-year-old that you think is of consenting age and refract with your non-criminal indecent liberties charge.

What is wrong with you?  Projecting at this point?

http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_055_0000_article/021_055_0006_section/021_055_0006_k/

Such a weird thing to be wrong about and dig your heels in for.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2017, 10:16:12 PM »

http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_055_0000_article/021_055_0006_section/021_055_0006_k/

You think that age of consent means the age when you can eff them and be charged with something less than rape.  Yes, you can eff a 14-year-old that's cool w/it and get charged with something less than rape. 

As always, do whatever you want, but I recommend you consult the Kansas sentencing guidelines first and consider waiting 1-2 years and rough ridin' the then-16-year-old who's cool w/it.

For the rest of you, if you don't want to take the word of someone who's irl charged these sick fucks w/the correct charge for every point on the pedo spectrum, here's basic google:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »

You think that age of consent means the age when you can eff them and be charged with something less than rape.  Yes, you can eff a 14-year-old that's cool w/it and get charged with something less than rape. 

As always, do whatever you want, but I recommend you consult the Kansas sentencing guidelines first and consider waiting 1-2 years and rough ridin' the then-16-year-old who's cool w/it.

For the rest of you, if you don't want to take the word of someone who's irl charged these sick fucks w/the correct charge for every point on the pedo spectrum, here's basic google:

So basically you went ahead and read what I posted and then the statues and decided you were wrong are still trying to prove yourself right through a weird deflection? 

I don't know why you're having so much trouble with just letting go and realizing that I posted the actual statues that prove what statutory rape is versus various other child predator crimes.  You are now agreeing with me about what the ages are and what crimes they would be charged with.  But you seem to have a weird fascination with trying to avoid being a child predator and are projecting it.

I mean thanks for putting up screen shots that prove my point that there are multiple levels at play here.  But from the first link:
What is the age of consent for sex in Kansas, 14 or 16?
The answer isn't that simple because "age of consent" isn't a legal term under Kansas law, Dist. Atty. Christine Kenney said.

Having sex with someone under age 16 falls under one of several criminal laws:

l Sexual intercourse with someone under age 14 in Kansas is classified as rape, a level 1 felony, regardless of other circumstances.

l If the offender is age 19 or older, intercourse with someone either 14 or 15 is "aggravated indecent liberties with a child," a level 3 felony.

l If the offender is under age 19 and the sex is voluntary, intercourse with someone either 14 or 15 is "unlawful voluntary sexual relations," a level 8 felony.

I'm really not sure what your hangup is at this point Trim.  You obviously didn't care to read my posts and went off on this with horribly wrong assumptions.  If you're actually working these cases, I feel sorry for the victims because you'd miss a lot in the way you ignore statements, make assumptions, and make up scenarios to make yourself feel better. 

Just weird you'd want to get proven wrong over and over again and continue to make this thread really rough ridin' weird. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 03, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »
Trim is correct
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2017, 12:19:46 AM »
Trim is correct

Yes, because he is now parroting what I posted in the beginning, with the appropriate statues. 

Edit:

And just to be clear, and I'm not sure why Trim screwed this up since he is usually a pretty level headed guy who reads stuff, but I posted a link to a felony crime and he called it a "non-criminal indecent liberties charge."  I think he just needs to slow down and read stuff before jumping to fight his windmill. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:31:00 AM by ednksu »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2017, 03:22:03 AM »
edn thinking he has a better grasp of Kansas criminal statutes than someone who had a job that required him to work within the Kansas criminal statutes is so very edn.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2017, 03:39:14 AM »
edn thinking he has a better grasp of Kansas criminal statutes than someone who had a job that required him to work within the Kansas criminal statutes is so very edn.
kinda telling when he calls a felony statue a noncriminal offense

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2017, 08:27:01 AM »
Comment section from the latest Vick & Jackson vandalism story.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2017, 08:48:05 AM »
kinda telling when he calls a felony statue a noncriminal offense

I apparently better clarify that the below post was me mocking ednksu and that I don't recommend that any of you people eff 15-year-olds and bask in a post-coitus belief that you wouldn't be getting charged criminally, notwithstanding that you would indeed be charged criminally with an indecent liberties charge and go to prison BECAUSE THE AGE OF CONSENT IN KANSAS IS 16.

Frankly, unless you're also at least 16 and also still in high school ('clams, etc.), from just a human non-lawyer perspective, I'd recommend not rough ridin' even those 16 and 17 year old minors.

eff, I better clarify again that the 'clams reference above is a joke about posts on gE and that I don't recommend that 'clams eff high school upperclassmen (or upperclasswomen!).

And that last (or upperclasswomen!) is also a refernce to past gE jokes.

There's only 30 or so of you people that I keep straight as distinct people.  Is ednksu the one who kept calling cops killing black people "clean kills" or "clean shoots" or the one who doesn't think Jake Pullen's jersey should be retired or neither or both?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2017, 08:51:13 AM »
Both

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2017, 09:00:44 AM »
Was he also the one that called Pullen a "pussy"?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 03, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »
Yes MC, that is edn

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »
Would it help keep things straight if we changed ednksu to ailksu (for agg. indecent liberties)?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2017, 09:52:29 AM »
This heinous crime is tearing this board apart. :frown:

I think edn should just admit he mistakenly used the phrase "age of consent" instead of saying it's only "statutory rape" if the age is under 14.

The point being that if a 16 year old was raped in this case, it was definitely non-consensual.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 03, 2017, 09:55:30 AM »
let's get back to the KU ruh-oh.. someone that's following this better than me, please fill in... I jumped pages cause I'm not reading it all, but are they saying it's the same girl connected with every single one of these situations, that girl is crazy and making everything up, and that girls brother was affiliated with ISIS so you can't trust her?

TIA.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:42 AM »
let's get back to the KU ruh-oh.. someone that's following this better than me, please fill in... I jumped pages cause I'm not reading it all, but are they saying it's the same girl connected with every single one of these situations, that girl is crazy and making everything up, and that girls brother was affiliated with ISIS so you can't trust her?

TIA.

Yeah.  The recaps of both the ku response and the gE sex crime analysis are really pretty simplistic.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2017, 10:07:40 AM »
I think the 16 year old runaway that was assaulted at MCCarthy hall is different from the girl that Vick beat up then decided to trash her car for good measure.  That may be the same girl who simply needs to "leave the basketball team alone" according to Karl.  No word on whether her car needs to stop being such a jersey chaser...

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2017, 10:10:54 AM »
K-State fans are the ISIS of the Big 12, are they saying the crazy girl from all the incidents (besides the 16 year old runaway) brother is a K-State fan or connected to the real mean ISIS?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2017, 10:16:11 AM »
K-State fans are the ISIS of the Big 12, are they saying the crazy girl from all the incidents (besides the 16 year old runaway) brother is a K-State fan or connected to the real mean ISIS?

You think our (ISIS) placement of Cheyenne Zulu into their AD was limited to rough ridin' w/football?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2017, 11:20:00 AM »
I enjoyed the #fakenews comments on the Star's story. A lot.