Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 87866 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2017, 08:52:06 PM »
they've resorted to posting the victim's name and picture now on the phog.net webpage forum

just sick demented bastards
Is Hillary giving the Chicken Hoarde advice.  Destroy the victim.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 31, 2017, 09:32:25 PM »
I appreciate that ku now just says F it, we will sign the worst guys, Cover up what we can because we can't compete with duke, Kentucky, unc, mich state, Louisville, unc, or uconn for NCs.  I wish we would

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 31, 2017, 09:52:44 PM »
I appreciate that ku now just says F it, we will sign the worst guys, Cover up what we can because we can't compete with duke, Kentucky, unc, mich state, Louisville, unc, or uconn for NCs.  I wish we would
Give them credit. They developed a plan and they are sticking to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2017, 05:22:00 AM »
I don't, because I don't want girls to get raped at KSU for wins. But I'm opposed to rape, maybe you're not
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2017, 09:15:30 AM »
Not to get too nuanced here, but KState has Title IX issues due to off campus incidents that may have involved people who are not Kstate students. 

KU has Title IX issues involving KU athletes and incidents that either partly or wholly took place on campus.   BTW, at last look KU was diligently working to get the cases dismissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2017, 10:16:09 AM »
"So really the only thing that has happened at is a sketchy raoe investigation that we have no knowledge of what happened."

Is this phogger talking about Ell Roberson's trip to Glendale?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »
"So really the only thing that has happened at is a sketchy raoe investigation that we have no knowledge of what happened."

And Vick accepted probation for hitting a girl.
And Bragg hit a girl and had drug paraphernalia

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2017, 11:31:49 AM »

And Vick accepted probation for hitting a girl.
And Bragg hit a girls (more than one account listed. two other accounts  last fall)and had drug paraphernalia.
FYP

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2017, 02:41:16 PM »
Apparently Derek Willis was found passed out once at UK. So UK is just as bad. I read that on the Phog.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2017, 03:40:11 PM »
DrVanNostrand1 wrote: I kind of figured the rape wasn't a rape in the sense we think about it

Can't say for sure, but I get the feeling this was rape because of the girls age. Not because there wasn't consent.

I guess I don't know the age of consent in Kansas. That could change things if it's 16 obviously. Wouldn't think it would be 16 in a state like Kansas but don't really know.

:sdeek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2017, 04:00:03 PM »
http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article130112314.html

Hey, I'm in the criminal justice business, and a diversion agreement reached in that short of period of time is very improbable.  Someone intervened to (1) Get his application for diversion considered immediately, and (2) To get it approved.

FWIW, I don't think Bragg's charge is a big deal, you'd be shocked at the number of people that get charged with misdemeanor possession or paraphanalia stuff.  But it is odd that he got diversion this quickly. 

Offline AtlantaWildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »
http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article130112314.html

I hope the students at the game on Feb 6th don't forget any of the things that have been going on in Low Rents the last month or so.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2017, 04:02:08 PM »
The only people that deserve to know what actually happened are Bill Self and the parties involved.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2017, 04:03:27 PM »
Bragg missed Saturday’s game at Kentucky and Self said Monday that Bragg wouldn’t play Wednesday night against Baylor. Self didn’t say when Bragg would return.

Because we all know he'll return for their super bowl next Monday.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2017, 04:45:48 PM »
DrVanNostrand1 wrote: I kind of figured the rape wasn't a rape in the sense we think about it

Can't say for sure, but I get the feeling this was rape because of the girls age. Not because there wasn't consent.

I guess I don't know the age of consent in Kansas. That could change things if it's 16 obviously. Wouldn't think it would be 16 in a state like Kansas but don't really know.

:sdeek:

A state like Kansas? Wtf does this mean?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 01, 2017, 04:46:31 PM »
Did Zenger Get Fired?
8:05 AM
(11 votes)

I know this has been mentioned in other threads but, wherethe **** is Zenger?  What a POS making everyone else, particularly Bill Sef, take the arrow from the media.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2017, 12:16:06 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2017, 05:37:16 PM »
Rogue

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 02, 2017, 05:49:45 PM »
Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 02, 2017, 06:01:45 PM »
Fun fact, the age of consent in Kansas is 14.  If you're hooking up with someone under 16 you get charged with other crimes then statutory rape, like indecent liberties with a minor. 

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 02, 2017, 06:24:19 PM »
Omg they're car vandals now  :lol:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 02, 2017, 06:50:18 PM »

No, the age of consent is 16.  That's why such a "hookup" is a crime.  Under 14 is even more heinous.
http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_055_0000_article/021_055_0003_section/021_055_0003_k/
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 02, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »
All this stuff is a trip.  The phog is really starting to look like Baylorfans these days with the "OUT TO GET US" conspiracies.

First it was King BITB, now it's the KC Star sports staff.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]