Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772940 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11150 on: April 27, 2020, 11:12:44 AM »
from your article...

"Flynn, during his brief time as national security adviser to President Trump, told FBI agents untruths that are contradicted by hard evidence. Why he did that remains a mystery because, with his vast experience in intelligence gathering, he must have known that the FBI had hard evidence of the conversations he denied having with a Russian diplomat. Be that as it may, this reality does not automatically exclude the possibility that the FBI acted improperly in eliciting untruths from him.

The FBI knew the truth. They had recordings of the conversations. Then why did they ask him whether he had those conversations? Obviously, not to learn whether he had them but, rather, to give him the opportunity to lie to federal agents so that they could squeeze him to provide damaging information against President Trump."

i fail to see the exoneration..

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11151 on: April 27, 2020, 11:14:25 AM »
i don't follow Q so you will have to tell me.

even if we operate under the assumption that the FISA warrants were tainted etc. does that mean Flynn didn't lie to the FBI?

The Q tap out is positively classic. 

Great work Lick.

This has all been whittled down to a relative minor charge and may very well end up with full exoneration.

It's also not evenly remotely odd that an incoming administration is talking to their counterparts in other governments before taking office, so the fact that Flynn was even questioned by the FBI is a joke. 

"Even if the FISA warrants were tainted"   :lol: :lol:   Oh Lick.

did he discuss sanctions?

did he lie to the FBI?

what information would change these facts to lead to exoneration?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohrs, Robbie R, McCabe ??? (BigO) Brennan
« Reply #11152 on: April 27, 2020, 11:19:46 AM »
explain to me how the FISA issue affects Flynn and his lying to the FBI

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11153 on: April 27, 2020, 11:22:42 AM »

Explain to me why the FBI was even investigating Flynn to begin with

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11154 on: April 27, 2020, 11:27:57 AM »
so you don't refute that Flynn committed a crime or the fact that the FISA process has no impact on his crime

got it

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #11155 on: April 27, 2020, 11:28:33 AM »

Explain to me why the FBI was even investigating Flynn to begin with

:popcorn:
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11156 on: April 27, 2020, 11:30:22 AM »
from your article...

"Flynn, during his brief time as national security adviser to President Trump, told FBI agents untruths that are contradicted by hard evidence. Why he did that remains a mystery because, with his vast experience in intelligence gathering, he must have known that the FBI had hard evidence of the conversations he denied having with a Russian diplomat. Be that as it may, this reality does not automatically exclude the possibility that the FBI acted improperly in eliciting untruths from him.

The FBI knew the truth. They had recordings of the conversations. Then why did they ask him whether he had those conversations? Obviously, not to learn whether he had them but, rather, to give him the opportunity to lie to federal agents so that they could squeeze him to provide damaging information against President Trump."

i fail to see the exoneration..

That's because it hasn't happened yet.  It's forthcoming this week.
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11158 on: April 27, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
Guys, I’ve got to merge this with the other thread. I don't want to pad my post stats but posting “lmao” twice for each update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11159 on: April 27, 2020, 11:38:16 AM »
so you don't refute that Flynn committed a crime or the fact that the FISA process has no impact on his crime

got it

Flynn has retracted his guilty plea, and the defense has asked repeatedly for the FBI to produce an original document and they have yet to do so.

Regarding the FISA, the 2nd agent "interviewing" Flynn was involved in the "counter intelligence" (spying on a political campaign) operation created out of tainted documents. 

That's why they are relevant.   Now back to your usual Lick obfuscation and deflection.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11160 on: April 27, 2020, 01:58:00 PM »
What strain of lying tho?

I'd always understood that it was related to some sort of blackmail to protect his son somehow... Not sure all the details, really.

https://twitter.com/TruthHammer888/status/1254842260132294656
bears are fast...

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11161 on: April 27, 2020, 02:01:57 PM »
No offense bqqkie, but my post was clearly sarcasm
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11162 on: April 27, 2020, 02:05:33 PM »

I'd always understood that it was related to some sort of blackmail to protect his son somehow... Not sure all the details, really.

these rough ridin' guys...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/#3095fbfb14fe

the msm tried to bury this information by widely reporting upon it two years ago

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11163 on: April 27, 2020, 02:13:16 PM »
 :impatient:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/#3095fbfb14fe

the msm tried to bury this information by widely reporting upon it two years ago

I know you don't get it, but John & Suzy Q public will have zero recollection of such event... That's NOT what "widely reported" means.

Sure, there's an article or two sprinkled out there but it has in no way, shape or form been the constant media storm that the false "Trump/Russia COLUSION" has been for four solid years...  ALL while many of the news outlets knew it was a set up and sham from the jump.

bears are fast...

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11164 on: April 27, 2020, 02:15:44 PM »

I know you don't get it, but John & Suzy Q public will have zero recollection of such event... That's NOT what "widely reported" means.

Sure, there's an article or two sprinkled out there but it has in no way, shape or form been the constant media storm that the false "Trump/Russia COLUSION" has been for four solid years...  ALL while many of the news outlets knew it was a set up and sham from the jump.

More proof  :Wha:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11165 on: April 27, 2020, 02:45:14 PM »
:impatient:

so Flynn was willing to admit to his lies and submit a guilty plea to protect his son from investigation

just out of curiosity what was he possibly being investigated for?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11166 on: April 27, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »
Lick sure hates Mike Flynn, for some weirdo reason.

If Flynn is exonerated, I fear for Lick's health. 

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11167 on: April 27, 2020, 08:49:41 PM »
Well, well, we’ll....  stumbled on to what actually happened with the Flynn situation

https://twitter.com/lisamei62/status/1134630739918708738
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11168 on: April 27, 2020, 09:41:39 PM »
Must not be very good bodies if he got indicted.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11169 on: April 28, 2020, 12:47:49 AM »
Well, well, we’ll....  stumbled on to what actually happened with the Flynn situation

https://twitter.com/lisamei62/status/1134630739918708738

Agreed. Let's green light some grand juries and see where this goes.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11170 on: April 28, 2020, 06:52:54 AM »

Actually, just the opposite.  He worked under the BHO administration and knew all the dirt. It’s no coincidence he was never questioned and had a spotless reputation for over 30 years before siding with Trump. Once he joined the Trump team, the attacks and frame job by top level FBI staff commenced.

The patriots who remain in the White House and in the US Military have everything they need to not only exonerate General Flynn, but also to bring down all those who perpetrated these heinous crimes against our country all the way to the top including BHO & the Clintons.

One of the things I love most about this blog is that we have legal experts here that are far more knowledgeable about the goings on in Washington than Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham.

Hard to believe those hacks we asked their way into such a monumental case, huh?

Now, we just sit back and enjoy the show.
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11171 on: April 28, 2020, 09:05:12 AM »
Pause for source pearl clutching . . . .

It's all laid out right here Lick

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/explosive-revelations-in-the-flynn-case/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11172 on: April 28, 2020, 09:09:41 AM »

Actually, just the opposite.  He worked under the BHO administration and knew all the dirt. It’s no coincidence he was never questioned and had a spotless reputation for over 30 years before siding with Trump. Once he joined the Trump team, the attacks and frame job by top level FBI staff commenced.

The patriots who remain in the White House and in the US Military have everything they need to not only exonerate General Flynn, but also to bring down all those who perpetrated these heinous crimes against our country all the way to the top including BHO & the Clintons.

One of the things I love most about this blog is that we have legal experts here that are far more knowledgeable about the goings on in Washington than Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham.

Hard to believe those hacks we asked their way into such a monumental case, huh?

Never forget, the average useful idiot thinks a president that:  Was dropping bombs on 7 countries at once, spying on journalists, spying on Congress, tapping the phones of our allies, overthrowing governments, trying to overthrow other governments while being systematically and repeatedly being dunked on by Russia and China while dumping cash on the runway in Tehran.

Was a great leader

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11173 on: April 28, 2020, 09:12:41 AM »

wonderful, ty bqqk

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11174 on: April 28, 2020, 09:16:38 AM »
Pause for source pearl clutching . . . .

It's all laid out right here Lick

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/explosive-revelations-in-the-flynn-case/

Not source related but OMG Dax this is quite a leap.
New documents suggest that Flynn ‘was set up by corrupt agents’

The information is still not public