Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756945 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10675 on: November 14, 2019, 01:37:28 PM »
No turning the tables New McCarthyites, this is exactly what you wanted.

damn, you are salivating for a shooting war with the russians.  show some composure

Just hate to see the Commie under every rock mentality of LibBot Nation driving U.S. military policy, but here we are . . . Red Scare 24/7/365 from LibBot Nation.   SMDH

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10676 on: November 14, 2019, 02:26:59 PM »
No turning the tables New McCarthyites, this is exactly what you wanted.

damn, you are salivating for a shooting war with the russians.  show some composure

Just hate to see the Commie under every rock mentality of LibBot Nation driving U.S. military policy, but here we are . . . Red Scare 24/7/365 from LibBot Nation.   SMDH

Is trump super ashamed that the libs are controlling his military?  Is it a ploy to appear super impotent/weak minded and let the libs control his foreign policy? 

It seems the new neocons are getting what they want and his backbone is too weak/missing to stop it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10678 on: November 15, 2019, 11:03:29 AM »
What does that have to do with Russia?

Oh yeah, Wikileaks . . . is today a day LibBots love or hate Wikileaks?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10679 on: November 15, 2019, 11:15:58 AM »
I think (and so does the Intelligence community*) that Wikileaks is an arm of Russian Intelligence.  So it's bad

*Of America and not Russia

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10680 on: November 15, 2019, 11:17:51 AM »
This is a total aside, but not recognizing how much wikileaks has changed since it originated is sublimely ignorant.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10681 on: November 15, 2019, 11:20:47 AM »
I think (and so does the Intelligence community*) that Wikileaks is an arm of Russian Intelligence.  So it's bad

*Of America and not Russia

At one point in time the "arm of Russian intelligence" might have resonated, but since LibBot Nation has brought Red Scare Part II to America solely because they hate Trump so much, it has none of the same impact anymore.   The weird thing about it, is the previous administration and many LibDerp operatives became steaming piles of cuck'd goo everytime they were in Putin's presence.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10682 on: November 15, 2019, 11:21:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1195388269606981638

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10683 on: November 15, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »
What a knife in the heart if true that the only man Trump trusted to stamp out corruption in Ukraine could do this.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10684 on: November 15, 2019, 11:25:54 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10685 on: November 15, 2019, 11:30:29 AM »
Did Rudy get a Ukranian prosecutor fired?   (While said prosecutor had frozen the assets of a CEO of a gas company . . . where Rudy's son was on the board?)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10686 on: November 15, 2019, 12:34:22 PM »
For dax since I wouldn't have know who she was prior to Wednesday without dax educating me.

https://twitter.com/AlexandraChalup/status/1195401466841665536?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10687 on: November 15, 2019, 12:40:00 PM »
For dax since I wouldn't have know who she was prior to Wednesday without dax educating me.

Alexandra has been doing a lot of protesting for months now on social media.   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10688 on: November 15, 2019, 12:41:32 PM »

oh man

i though Chalpa was one of Dax's stupid nicknames for AOC

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10689 on: November 15, 2019, 12:45:32 PM »
Did Rudy get a Ukranian prosecutor fired?   (While said prosecutor had frozen the assets of a CEO of a gas company . . . where Rudy's son was on the board?)

as more and more people in Trump's orbit are found guilty of actual crimes you keep screaming about played out conspiracies

:love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10690 on: November 15, 2019, 12:54:09 PM »

as more and more people in Trump's orbit are found guilty of actual crimes you keep screaming about played out conspiracies

The fact that you keep referring to fact as a conspiracy is telling, but not surprising.

The only thing "played out" about this is the cover stories that LibBot Nation keeps trying to reference to cover up the corruption of LibBot operatives in the Ukraine.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10691 on: November 15, 2019, 12:55:08 PM »

oh man

i though Chalpa was one of Dax's stupid nicknames for AOC

Which only reaffirms what everyone should already know and that is that you don't have a clue about much of anything and regurgitate what you're told to say.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10692 on: November 15, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »
what laws were broken?

:confused:

also your childish nicknames for everyone make having adult conversations tricky

i would take this criticism more seriously if it weren't coming from the captain chief propagator of incel talking points

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 01:03:16 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10693 on: November 15, 2019, 01:04:56 PM »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10694 on: November 15, 2019, 01:06:09 PM »

The fact that you keep referring to fact as a conspiracy is telling, but not surprising.

The only thing "played out" about this is the cover stories that LibBot Nation keeps trying to reference to cover up the corruption of LibBot operatives in the Ukraine.   
Please, for the love of God, provide some actual rough ridin' sources/links. And I don't mean some rando on Twitter or crap you pull from Breitbart, InfoWars or the Federalist Papers. eff, I'd even accept something from Foxnews.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10695 on: November 15, 2019, 01:11:22 PM »
so obvs slow to the party on this one (my assumption that Dax was just being a racist got me here)

ppl are angry at this Chalupa lady for trying to prove that Trump was working with the Russians?

is that it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10696 on: November 15, 2019, 01:11:35 PM »
what laws were broken?

:confused:

also your childish nicknames for everyone make having adult conversations tricky

i would take this criticism more seriously if it weren't coming from the captain chief propagator of incel talking points

The problem that people like you and SlowDug have (among many) is that anything that runs even the slightest best contrary to what you're told to think is immediately labeled as incel which is  :lol: :lol: , and is my new favorite tapout (which are flowing like a rive on here these days).

Now, if you want to think that Joe Biden and son have done nothing besides tell a series of half-truths about their involvement in the Ukraine, that's cool and perfectly LibBot, you guys circle the wagons like no other highly corrupt political enterprise.   The other side of the coin in the Ukraine say your guys were up to all kinds of theft and profiteering off the Ukrainian situation (while offering no lethal aid).   But they're not your self-affirming Ukrainians so you don't believe them (of course).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10697 on: November 15, 2019, 01:12:35 PM »
so obvs slow to the party on this one (my assumption that Dax was just being a racist got me here)

ppl are angry at this Chalupa lady for trying to prove that Trump was working with the Russians?

is that it?

Because you're utterly unaware of who the operatives are in this situation, makes me a racist?   It's not my fault you're an idiot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10698 on: November 15, 2019, 01:13:49 PM »

Please, for the love of God, provide some actual rough ridin' sources/links. And I don't mean some rando on Twitter or crap you pull from Breitbart, InfoWars or the Federalist Papers. eff, I'd even accept something from Foxnews.

Just because you believe every word CNN or MSNBC tells you, doesn't make it true.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10699 on: November 15, 2019, 01:24:24 PM »

is that it?

Because you're utterly unaware of who the operatives are in this situation, makes me a racist?   It's not my fault you're an idiot.

i said i assumed you were a racist (while that may or may not be true i was clearly mistaken concerning the Chalupa thing)

is this part accurate

obviously i haven't read the epoch times enough lateley