Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756610 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9475 on: April 19, 2019, 12:33:07 AM »
No normal on this blog has actually read this thing have they? Please tell me nobody here read this or even downloaded it.

Use your resources friends.
I've been quite busy today, but rest assured I will. And I'll submit a summary of my impressions as soon as is practicable.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: April 19, 2019, 06:50:23 AM »
They tried so very very hard.   LibDerp Nation should take a step back (you won’t) and realize that LibDerp Action Hero Icon turned reviled cover up fraudster Robbie Mueller (creating millions more COLUSION truthers) and his team of Democratic Hillary Contributor Lawyers did anything and everything to get something to stick.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/muellers-report-speaks-volumes-11555629994?reflink=share_mobile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9477 on: April 19, 2019, 06:55:07 AM »
So no gE #serious time: dax, are you really good with everything this report says trump and his operatives did?

Not really.

Sadly, Pubs aren't even on the same planet as LibDerp Nation when it comes to circling the wagons.   You guys are the best at defending everything LibDerp no matter how shitty.

It's weird to me that anybody would focus on how the fringe element reacts to something versus the actual facts of what their administration has actually done.

Guess party over country is really that strong.

Your side repeatedly lectured the country that outcomes of elections have consequences and to disrespect the outcome of elections was and is unAmerican.    Then Hillary lost, launching a 3 year meltdown of unprecedented proportions. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: April 19, 2019, 06:57:50 AM »
So no gE #serious time: dax, are you really good with everything this report says trump and his operatives did?

Not really.

Sadly, Pubs aren't even on the same planet as LibDerp Nation when it comes to circling the wagons.   You guys are the best at defending everything LibDerp no matter how shitty.

It's weird to me that anybody would focus on how the fringe element reacts to something versus the actual facts of what their administration has actually done.

Your side repeatedly lectured the country that outcomes of elections have consequences and to disrespect the outcome of elections was and is unAmerican.    Then Hillary lost, launching a 3 year meltdown of unprecedented proportions.

You literally just described what I posted. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:09:22 AM by Phil Titola »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: April 19, 2019, 07:06:20 AM »
No normal on this blog has actually read this thing have they? Please tell me nobody here read this or even downloaded it.

Don’t worry I had hemmy print it off for me(double sided and collated of course!).
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9480 on: April 19, 2019, 07:17:47 AM »

Not really.

You leaky just described what I posted.

As usual you make no sense. 

In terms of what the president did, it’s all been filtered through the prism of people who quite clearly were absolutely desperate to find something.  When they didn’t have and never would have what they wanted they had to make the tertiary items sound and appear much worse than they really are or were.   

They had no choice but to protect the FBI and protect the dirty deeds of an investigation brought on by paid for political opposition research.  An investigation that was instigating by the lobbying efforts of well connected political opposition.  In addition they had to conjure up some there-there to protect people like the “stand down” twins.  The stand down twins aka Susan Rice and Barry Obama , who when informed by the National Director of Cyber Security that the Russians were attacking the election. Instructed him to do . . . Nothing (use your Michael Coreleone to Senator Pat Geary voice).

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9481 on: April 19, 2019, 07:31:18 AM »
Perfectly normal behavior from someone who is innocent and TOTAL EXONERATION already happened. Also totally normal for a sitting president of the United States to act like this(being totally innocent of course)

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1119211274712375297
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9482 on: April 19, 2019, 07:44:06 AM »
gross

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: April 19, 2019, 08:08:06 AM »
Good point. Trump is actually even more depraved than he usually gets credit for.

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1119217412551921664

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: April 19, 2019, 08:20:43 AM »

I've been quite busy today, but rest assured I will. And I'll submit a summary of my impressions as soon as is practicable.

Looking forward to this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9485 on: April 19, 2019, 08:24:16 AM »

Not really.

In terms of what the president did, it’s all been filtered through the prism of people who quite clearly were absolutely desperate to find something.  When they didn’t have and never would have what they wanted they had to make the tertiary items sound and appear much worse than they really are or were.   

They had no choice but to protect the FBI and protect the dirty deeds of an investigation brought on by paid for political opposition research.  An investigation that was instigating by the lobbying efforts of well connected political opposition.  In addition they had to conjure up some there-there to protect people like the “stand down” twins.  The stand down twins aka Susan Rice and Barry Obama , who when informed by the National Director of Cyber Security that the Russians were attacking the election. Instructed him to do . . . Nothing (use your Michael Coreleone to Senator Pat Geary voice).

Lol dax. Facts (with sourcing) is the new "filtered prism" in the day of "don't believe your eyes and ears" Trump guys.

He is good at being on the edge of the law. You've really kowtowed to the man.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: April 19, 2019, 08:25:02 AM »
Is it troubling to trump dudes (like dax) that the nevertrump deep stating treasonous traitors who just ignore whichever of trump's orders they feel like actually turns out to be literally everyone in his hand picked administration?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9487 on: April 19, 2019, 08:27:01 AM »
Like, I wonder if there is a single person in the admin that hasn't just straight up ignored a direct order from their president boss?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: April 19, 2019, 08:32:50 AM »

Not really.

Rofl, it didn't take long for trump to tell dax the whole report is fake news and for dax to gobble it right up lmao

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: April 19, 2019, 08:48:01 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9490 on: April 19, 2019, 08:49:02 AM »
There is literally nothing, including their own eyes, that would make people like dax not believe whatever Trump says.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9491 on: April 19, 2019, 09:37:20 AM »

Not really.

Lol dax. Facts (with sourcing) is the new "filtered prism" in the day of "don't believe your eyes and ears" Trump guys.

He is good at being on the edge of the law. You've really kowtowed to the man.

What's going to your eyes and ears is a report as written by people who had to find something,  you are now just enraged that they didn't find what you wanted.   After hours of testimony, millions of documents, access to the highest levels of government.   An investigation run by people who are well noted for being utterly ruthless in obtaining convictions as prosecutors (some of their most notable one's reversed with extreme prejudice)  of which most if not all are on record as being Democrats and supporters of the candidate who lost.   Yet they still couldn't get what LibDerp Nation prayed to their many faced god(s) to get.

Sorry Bro . . . maybe phase 2 and phase 3 of the coup will bring your desired outcome

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: April 19, 2019, 09:40:44 AM »
There is literally nothing, including their own eyes, that would make people like dax not believe whatever Trump says.

So true.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9493 on: April 19, 2019, 09:42:37 AM »
Just a warning guys, but my friend at NORAD told me that they're picking up some super high pitched reeeeeeeeing coming from Alabama somewhere. And it's getting higher and louder....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: April 19, 2019, 09:44:02 AM »

I pay little attention to what Trump says . . . sadly useful idiots like you do.

FYI . . . I never paid very little attention to what Obama said because in most instances it was complete bullshit as his administration was saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite, particularly on foreign policy.   I also paid little to no attention to Bush said, Clinton Sad, Bush (again) said and so on.    Again, only useful idiots like you do.

Here, its an oldie, but perfectly appropriate

[youtube]https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0[/youtube]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9495 on: April 19, 2019, 09:44:34 AM »
Just a warning guys, but my friend at NORAD told me that they're picking up some super high pitched reeeeeeeeing coming from Alabama somewhere. And it's getting higher and louder....

Really shitty post nerd boy.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9496 on: April 19, 2019, 09:49:05 AM »
I think it's probably worse if dax truly doesn't pay attention to what trump (and Alex and rush and hannity and white power hour guy and.....) says but still somehow parrots the talking points independently.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9497 on: April 19, 2019, 09:49:20 AM »
I thought it was ok, not my best though. I didn't quite get the phrasing I wanted.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9498 on: April 19, 2019, 09:50:14 AM »
The "reeeeeee" thing is really aggie and I don't like it coming from Chings  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9499 on: April 19, 2019, 09:50:58 AM »
I think it's probably worse if dax truly doesn't pay attention to what trump (and Alex and rush and hannity and white power hour guy and.....) says but still somehow parrots the talking points independently.

LOL, resident LibDerp Nation never goes off script.

FFS, Parody Poster LibDerp7