Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757325 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9000 on: March 24, 2019, 08:19:51 PM »
Trumpers 1 week ago: WITCH HUNT!!

Trumpers today: We now have proof Trump is not a witch

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9002 on: March 24, 2019, 09:40:11 PM »
Mueller Report Truthers gaining momentum

Pretty amazing that not only did Vlad Putin dunk all over Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch and Comey.  He apparently just 360 windmilled on Robbie Mueller and Friends. 

By every measure, this will sit on its own campus at the clandestine operation museum and HOF.  Not a wing, an entire campus.   

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: March 25, 2019, 08:24:12 AM »
An indictment requires a probable cause belief that the person committed the crime. If there’s not probable cause to believe something and you’re still convinced of it you might be a conspiracy theorist

The exoneration talking point is really dumb

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9004 on: March 25, 2019, 08:26:23 AM »
Ouch. So still nothing?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: March 25, 2019, 08:34:25 AM »
I don’t see any legit reason to not release the whole thing to the public so I imagine it will happen eventually.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: March 25, 2019, 08:41:43 AM »
I'm still interested in learning more about all of Trump's super weird behavior and lying concerning Russia. And I'll be interested even if it not addressed by the actual report.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9007 on: March 25, 2019, 08:51:46 AM »
I'm still interested in learning more about all of Trump's super weird behavior and lying concerning Russia. And I'll be interested even if it not addressed by the actual report.

Yeah, it's definitely positive that apparently he's not an active agent of Russia, but that doesn't mean all the strange behavior has gone away.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: March 25, 2019, 08:59:22 AM »
Fascinating how fast dax dropped the '17 angry and conflicted hillary lawyers and mueller being a never trumper best friend of Hillary and will stop at nothing to avenge his queen's loss' narrative.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9009 on: March 25, 2019, 09:03:41 AM »
Fascinating how fast dax dropped the '17 angry and conflicted hillary lawyers and mueller being a never trumper best friend of Hillary and will stop at nothing to avenge his queen's loss' narrative.

It's hilarious how LibDerp Nation has gone from hanging on every word of people in positions of power they traditionally hate . . . to Mueller Report Truthers

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: March 25, 2019, 09:05:13 AM »

Plus, I'm trying to figure how just where I've deviated from my initial thoughts.   I guess Parody Poster LibDerp7 just can't see through the rage. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: March 25, 2019, 09:10:38 AM »
I'm sure you can find some twitter randos to support your theory, but there don't appear to be any "mueller truthers" posting on this blog.

By contrast this has to be the first time in history that "Comey truther" dax actually accepts the results of a government report, and it's from someone he has called dishonest and incompetent for the last 2 years. Truly fascinating.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: March 25, 2019, 09:15:10 AM »
Yeah, I'd noted to myself how the typically staunch conspiracy theorist dax immediately and without qualification accepted the US Attorney General's word at face value. lol.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9013 on: March 25, 2019, 09:21:35 AM »
He still thinks Hillary Clinton literally personally ordered Seth rich to be killed

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9014 on: March 25, 2019, 09:33:25 AM »

It's hilarious how LibDerp Nation has gone from hanging on every word of people in positions of power they traditionally hate . . . to Mueller Report Truthers

Can you post an example of what a Mueller report truther is? I don't see any posts here that seem to fit that title.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9015 on: March 25, 2019, 10:03:02 AM »
I don’t see any legit reason to not release the whole thing to the public so I imagine it will happen eventually.

Probably a fair amount of info pertaining to ongoing investigations, so that’s one reason to at least delay things.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9016 on: March 25, 2019, 10:03:47 AM »
Would be neat if we could distill this thread down from 300-some pages to just the 50-some pages of Chum’s breathless journo-tweets. Would genuinely be a fun read.

I think Matt Taibbi got pretty close to the mark describing Russiagate as the Dem’s/MSM’s/#ButIRepeatMyself’s “WMD moment.” Except that this may be too charitable in that I don’t believe very many of the Dems/MSM/#ButIRepeatMyself every really believed in Russiagate. This was always about (1) gaslighting Trump, (2) excusing Hillary’s loss, and (3) spawning some other investigation or obstruction to take Trump down.

While we’re waiting for some enterprising GE’r to put the gems together, here’s a funny cable news montage for your enjoyment.

https://www.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1110027367882346496
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:06:53 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9017 on: March 25, 2019, 10:06:40 AM »
People calling to see the report are mostly interested to see the details surrounding potential obstruction of justice by Trump and his cabinet.

Apparently the AG basically said he thought there was no obstruction because there was no underlying crime and because a lot of the questionable acts occurred in public, but neither of those actually undermine an obstruction charge so it’s odd the AG (who definitely should know the law) would give them as reasons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9018 on: March 25, 2019, 10:14:08 AM »

Can you post an example of what a Mueller report truther is? I don't see any posts here that seem to fit that title.

Your brothers and sisters in LibDerp Nation

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9019 on: March 25, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
He still thinks Hillary Clinton literally personally ordered Seth rich to be killed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9020 on: March 25, 2019, 10:16:39 AM »
I'm sure you can find some twitter randos to support your theory, but there don't appear to be any "mueller truthers" posting on this blog.

By contrast this has to be the first time in history that "Comey truther" dax actually accepts the results of a government report, and it's from someone he has called dishonest and incompetent for the last 2 years. Truly fascinating.

Weird, I don't recall saying I actually accepted the results.   What I have been saying is that it's highly debatable that procedurally a special counsel should have even been appointed.

But I get it, you're extremely disappointed at the news of what the report appears to say.   

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9021 on: March 25, 2019, 10:18:11 AM »
People calling to see the report are mostly interested to see the details surrounding potential obstruction of justice by Trump and his cabinet.

Apparently the AG basically said he thought there was no obstruction because there was no underlying crime and because a lot of the questionable acts occurred in public, but neither of those actually undermine an obstruction charge so it’s odd the AG (who definitely should know the law) would give them as reasons.

The lack of an underlying crime is actually a pretty good, common sense reason from a policy standpoint to not pursue obstruction charges, in my opinion. Otherwise you encourage fomenting absurd investigations against political enemies in order to snare them on other charges (which, not coincidentally, is exactly what this was from the start).

I hope as much of the report as possible is eventually made public. There are very good reasons - e.g. for the protection of innocent folks’ privacy - why the special counsel laws won’t ever allow 100% disclosure. I expect what is ultimately published will contain details that are embarrassing for Trump - not all that surprising for any admin, but especially his - but no evidence of crimes. Hence the conclusion.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9022 on: March 25, 2019, 10:18:21 AM »
So let's just see what the report says and be done with this

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9023 on: March 25, 2019, 10:22:46 AM »
So let's just see what the report says and be done with this
I too would love to see the whole report
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9024 on: March 25, 2019, 10:23:59 AM »

The lack of an underlying crime is actually a pretty good, common sense reason from a policy standpoint to not pursue obstruction charges, in my opinion. Otherwise you encourage fomenting absurd investigations against political enemies in order to snare them on other charges (which, not coincidentally, is exactly what this was from the start).

Of course, the opposite is also true. If you required proof of an underlying crime in order to charge someone with obstruction, you’re effectively encouraging obstruction.

Kind of like suicide. It’s only a crime if you suck at it.